GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cluesy, RL hasn't been charged with anything in relation to this case so there is nothing preventing her from profiting from the proceeds of a screenplay, a colouring book, paper dolls etc.

<modsnip>

Oh dear! I liked the original version better. I laughed 'till I cried. (Needed that after aching and crying for poor dear innocent Lisa.)
And don't you worry; Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if someone picked up on that idea! And started marketing those things, complete with the aforementioned attributes. Everything so superficial from that department to date, such items would be HOT. Money, and publicity.
BTW, Anyone got a lighter? I said (more belligerently), A LIGHTER?
(To all normal minded thinking people, I wish to draw your attention back to Lisa Harnom, victim of a Domestic Violence situation, who was recently brutally murdered, and for whom this site is dedicated.)
RL should be ashamed, and take a good hard look at herself.

Sorry if this has already been posted. Haven't caught up yet.

Read more: Justice Lucy McCallum is at the centre of the Simon Gittany case that gripped the nation

November 28, 2013

"AMID the horror of the Simon Gittany trial, one name received almost as much attention as Lisa Harnum.

Justice Lucy McCallum presided over a judge only trial that gripped the nation, handing down a 174 page judgment in a marathon session that found Simon Gittany guilty of murder.

She's been described as an "outstanding" lawyer with a brilliant reputation, called "scrupulously fair"and "bright and bubbly" by her peers.

Here are some of the facts that have blown us away about the formidable woman at the centre of the high profile case."

As I posted earlier on this thread, after reading the meticulous judgement by Justice Lucy McCallum, I am full of admiration for this esteemed woman.

How come when I start "wailing uncontrollably", it's not a pretty sight? Would like to be covered up please or at least, wail privately. 'Cos what really happens is not particularly pretty. Eyes get all red and swollen, tears and snot get mixed up uncontrollably, nose red, runs like water, a-plenty. The snot being the worst factor. Hard to turn off.
When younger, mascara running in many streaks. Bugger! Tissues required urgently?
Words come out all awful, half squeaky.
Like I said, not a pretty picture. The reason for absolute privacy. Please. Need tissues more than anything else.

Aside; Ooops, forgot: In this situation, got to put on a show that will have Impact. That public image being the all important thing, right?

Read more: Trial shines light on Lisa Harnum's 'sad, tragic' final days

28 Nov 2013

"Gittany unable to pay for defence

When the trial began last month he was broke.

His girlfriend was paying their rent of $500 a week.

A series of loans he was counting on from family and friends to pay for his defence, failed to materialise.

He and his family had already spent more than $200,000 on legal fees."

Sorry if this has already been posted. Haven't caught up yet.

Read more: Justice Lucy McCallum is at the centre of the Simon Gittany case that gripped the nation

November 28, 2013

"AMID the horror of the Simon Gittany trial, one name received almost as much attention as Lisa Harnum.

Justice Lucy McCallum presided over a judge only trial that gripped the nation, handing down a 174 page judgment in a marathon session that found Simon Gittany guilty of murder.

She's been described as an "outstanding" lawyer with a brilliant reputation, called "scrupulously fair"and "bright and bubbly" by her peers.

Here are some of the facts that have blown us away about the formidable woman at the centre of the high profile case."

Horrible error under one of the photo's in this report :facepalm:

"The media scrum waiting for Lisa Harnum at Supreme Court, Darlinghurst."

Oh dear, Lisa Harnum and RL, DO look alike though; Lisa, very beautiful and fragile. The other, beautiful and .....
(Sorry folks, lost for words)

Rachelle Louise: The woman who loves a murderer

NOVEMBER 28, 2013

http://www.news.com.au/national/rac...loves-a-murderer/story-fncynjr2-1226770283437

If I open an article to read anything about Lisa or the trial-there's RL pouting or smirking or dragging up a *advertiser censored*.

I'm over reading about her. I don't wish to see her scantily clad body any more. She banned from my iPad. I'm sick of it!:banghead:
I betcha she's got someone like Max Markson hovering. +**+^~%**!!!!!
GONESKI

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/un...of-a-cruel-beast/story-fnii5s3y-1226770033199

http://resources1.news.com.au/image...2969-40cfa7cc-57bc-11e3-ba26-b7fc4856beca.jpg

It was his final assault on Lisa Harnum to depict her as a mad, unstable woman instead of an insecure, trusting woman who was abused by the man she loved and who had finally found the courage to leave.

He's a dangerous criminal murdering , simple. He only knows one thing is crime & I'm glad it's off our streets. GONE! He only knew evil, lived evil and fought with evil.

Thanks sleepinoz....that is truly shoddy work!! news.com has just received a not happy email from Marly!!

Oh dear! I liked the original version better. I laughed 'till I cried. (Needed that after aching and crying for poor dear innocent Lisa.)
And don't you worry; Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if someone picked up on that idea! And started marketing those things, complete with the aforementioned attributes. Everything so superficial from that department to date, such items would be HOT. Money, and publicity.
BTW, Anyone got a lighter? I said (more belligerently), A LIGHTER?
(To all normal minded thinking people, I wish to draw your attention back to Lisa Harnom, victim of a Domestic Violence situation, who was recently brutally murdered, and for whom this site is dedicated.)
RL should be ashamed, and take a good hard look at herself.

And then there is the male companion doll - his name is 'Simon Says' and he's due for release, oh...in about 20 years.

I apologise if I've offended anyone with my (some would call insensitive or unnecessary) humour. Underneath that humour I feel a simmering anger towards SG, but even more so towards RL and her antics throughout this case, culminating in her disgusting performance when the verdict was handed down. My humour, or whatever you choose to call it, is my way of dealing with the absolute anger and disgust I feel towards these low lifes.

As a mother and basically as a human being, my heart breaks for Joan Harnum and her family. Her daughter is never coming home. She was murdered by Simon Gittany and yet RL (or whatever her real name is) still chooses to stand by this murderer and is now trying to profit from Lisa Harnum's murder.

Lisa Cecilia Harnum's beautiful face, frozen in time, is what brings tears to my eyes and fans my anger toward Simon Gittany and his supporters.

rose_zps1ef05dbc.png

155675-lisa_zpsb1be9ed0.jpg

If I open an article to read anything about Lisa or the trial-there's RL pouting or smirking or dragging up a *advertiser censored*.

I'm over reading about her. I don't wish to see her scantily clad body any more. She banned from my iPad. I'm sick of it!:banghead:
I betcha she's got someone like Max Markson hovering. +**+^~%**!!!!!
GONESKI

Thank you TGY and I totally agree. Over it!

Yes we do have similar laws in which criminals aren't allowed to profit from their crimes. But as we've seen in the past, some will try to find loopholes around that.

For anyone who fancies another longgg read...lol.

Proceeds of Crime Act 2002

http://www.comlaw.gov.au/Details/C2013C00113

And also...

June 3, 2011

What's so dreadful about criminals making a few shekels out of writing autobiographies or works of fiction? It's harmless, liberating, rehabilitative and may even be informative.

Yet the Proceeds of Crime Act removes the financial incentive for this modest recreation. It is a piece of overarching meanness, enforced inconsistently and largely in secret, and penalises people who have already been penalised.

http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...eir-memoirs-20110602-1fiqq.html#ixzz2lutIliAI
Thanks Marlywings! :seeya:

Cluesy, RL hasn't been charged with anything in relation to this case so there is nothing preventing her from profiting from the proceeds of a screenplay, a colouring book, paper dolls etc.

<modsnip>

That is what I was afraid of... :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members