GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-storey fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amy Dale ‏@amydale_tele 2m

Gallery laughing at verbal sparring between witness & #gittany barrister. "She said ev-ery-thing was on the computer," she tells court.

Jodie Speers ‏@jodiespeers 2m

Gittany taken back to cells for lunch. Witness to continue afterwards

Looks like this is going to take most of the day.

essica Dietrich ‏@jessdietrich7 3m

Defence asks witness if she's mistaken about the name Lisa Harnum gave of her boyfriend, because #gittany and her weren't in a relationship

In a way, from a legal standpoint, I am glad that there is an opportunity for the defense to question this new witness testimony.

However, if the defense is trying to imply that she was in multiple-relationships and that she had a second boyfriend who was the abusive one, this would border on post-mortem slandering.

Emma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 2m

Gittany sentencing hearing will break for lunch. Defence barrister said he needs to get instructions from Gittany after new evidence

my Dale ‏@amydale_tele 7m

Early lunch break at #gittany. Resumes at 1.20pm with more cross-examination of new witness

Would the defence have known that a new witness would be called today??

New witness at a sentence hearing? Is this normal?
What a 3 ring circus.
My daughter was outside & said the media were just wolves toward RL.
RL is the entertainment value for redneck television.

Sleepinoz you have been wonderful. The biggest thank you!

Hi Sleepinoz. You are doing a great job keeping the thread informed with up to the minute posts. I know how much energy is expended keeping up with the pace and multiple posters. Thank you for doing this today. :takeabow: Sorry I'm not in a position to do this today. However it's riveting! Keep up the good work.

Sentencing Witness Law & Legal Definition

A sentencing witness, also known as a punishment witness, is a witness who may be called at a sentencing hearing. In a criminal case, the sentencing hearing takes place after conviction has already been entered. The purpose of a sentencing hearing is to determine what punishment the defendant deserves for the crime he/she committed. The evidence presented at this hearing is not confined to evidence that would be admissible at trial. Generally, the rules of evidence do not apply.

A sentencing witness' testimony is taken for the purpose of influencing the sentence imposed by the presiding judge. Sentencing witnesses may be called by either the prosecution or defense.

http://definitions.uslegal.com/s/sentencing-witness/

Look at me
LIGHTER
LIGHTER
GIMME A LIGHTER

:cupcake::ufo:

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY

Lighter-for-the-loser_zps2cdc3793.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: hilarious Makara! How did you do that?

:party::basementpeeps::werk::sponge:

(image snipped)

I'm too lazy to reread the rules of the board. Are we allowed a caption contest?

If we are, my caption would be something more outrageous: SG supporters comparing him to "Lindy Chamberlain, Nelson Mandela" etc

Shapeless Corby's letter for release is on Justice Ministers desk-will be signed within the next 3 days......

Perhaps they will get ejected from court, and can spend the rest of the time outside picketing and smoking?

Or head back to the bottle shop where they started. They look like they've all just piled out of Corkscrew Cellars with their nonsensical placards. I so want to change that sign to Screw Loose Losers!

Screw-loose-mob_zps02976505.jpg

mma Partridge ‏@em_partridge 5m

#Gittany hangs over the side of the dock talking to Rachelle Louise as he waits for his sentencing hearing to resume. They smile and laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne