GUILTY Australia - Lisa Harnum, 30, killed in 15-story fall, Sydney, 30 July 2011 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Completely off topic - but something I wanted to share. Due to the laws designed to protect child victims, there are often suppression orders so those cases never end up in Websleuths.

January 2012 was the month that sent me away from Paediatrics. There were 4 major non-accidental injuries that broke apart my faith in humanity. Three of these bubbas died.

I couldn't stay in paeds anymore - without evolving into a female version of Dexter. Anger and vengeance fantasies were sustaining me.

The first was terrible. The second worse. By the third, (which was in the space of 11 days) I just couldn't let them go. And I couldn't see another. Couldn't provide "family centred care" when I wished it was the family that lay hooked up to a ventilator, not an innocent child.

Then the fourth came, and that was it for me. I started making my exit.

In each of them we knew almost instantly that the stories we were being fed were ******** - but it's always a long and slow process towards the truth and some justice.

In the last three weeks, two of those four children that haunt me have gotten some justice.
http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/so...er-of-daughter-4/story-fni6uo1m-1226832620728

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-01-31/man-found-guilty-of-toddler27s-murder/5230176

I just need justice for the other two, then maybe I can let them go too.

:grouphug:

Just shocking, icu nurse. I was reading about that motorbike case yesterday.
Sometimes we do our charitable best when we step away from the badness. Life can be so unfair sometimes.

Is there a date for this interview? I know that a few threads back we discussed, and arrived at the conclusion it wasn't SG she was referring to.... However.....

It sort of makes more sense in regards to her family forking out some cash for SG's defence if he was "her brothers best friend" as stated in the interview.

I still can't get my head around the spending of money there. If it was such a new relationship that commenced as he was charged with murder - I cannot see any reasonable parent not having doubts - not to mention having no doubts and putting forward $100k plus towards the defence.

But I can see it, if it was, say one of my younger brother's good mates throughout school, and he was dating my younger sister. If we knew him to be " good" in general. Or if he had taken the fall for one of my brothers misdemeanours (while driving a Porsche, perchance :p)

Pure, rampant speculation on my part of course.

I'm not proposing that they have continued to be in a relationship this whole time. Just that there was a bit of flirting, and a fling, but then RL resumed her travels so it fizzled. Only to be rekindled later. For me, it just sort of fits more with the motives of the welcome family in financially supporting SG.

<modsnip>

That Simons father wasn't a fixture in support of his son speaks volumes too.

BBM

I think in the interview RL was introduced as a 22 year old. Can't see a date anywhere?

On that radio clip, I heard RL rely to the interviewer when she was asked what his age was, she replied "31".

So I then doubted that this beau was Gittany. She also said that her brother is "much younger than him although they are friends"

So did RL lie about Gittany's age or was it some other guy she was in touch with when had made a return trip to Sydney?

I often wonder whether Gittany and she were communicating with each other behind Louise's back while she was away. Those who do these things behind their partner's back often project on to others what they are doing themselves - hence his scrutiny of her - when he may be the one who should of been scrutinised.

So the timeline of their friendship/relationship and the time of this interview could give us some perspective.

So did anyone else hear that RL said her guy was 31?

On that radio clip, I heard RL rely to the interviewer when she was asked what his age was, she replied "31".

So I then doubted that this beau was Gittany. She also said that her brother is "much younger than him although they are friends"

So did RL lie about Gittany's age or was it some other guy she was in touch with when had made a return trip to Sydney?

I often wonder whether Gittany and she were communicating with each other behind Louise's back while she was away. Those who do these things behind their partner's back often project on to others what they are doing themselves - hence his scrutiny of her - when he may be the one who should of been scrutinised.

So the timeline of their friendship/relationship and the time of this interview could give us some perspective.

So did anyone else hear that RL said her guy was 31?

A couple of things makes me think it isn't Gittany - the blurb under the video says the interview was in June 2012 - from memory RL said they started dating in November 2012 and his age.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQdCBh7ZFc&feature=youtu.be

BBM

I think in the interview RL was introduced as a 22 year old. Can't see a date anywhere?

Yes she was and she is 24yo now. So the radio interview would have been made two years ago - 2011.

30 July, 2011 SG murdered Lisa

3 August, 2011 SG charged with the murder of Lisa Harnum

When did she return to Australia?

Completely off topic - but something I wanted to share. Due to the laws designed to protect child victims, there are often suppression orders so those cases never end up in Websleuths.

January 2012 was the month that sent me away from Paediatrics. There were 4 major non-accidental injuries that broke apart my faith in humanity. Three of these bubbas died.

I couldn't stay in paeds anymore - without evolving into a female version of Dexter. Anger and vengeance fantasies were sustaining me.

The first was terrible. The second worse. By the third, (which was in the space of 11 days) I just couldn't let them go. And I couldn't see another. Couldn't provide "family centred care" when I wished it was the family that lay hooked up to a ventilator, not an innocent child.

In each of them we knew almost instantly that the stories we were being fed were ******** - but it's always a long and slow process towards the truth and some justice.

In the last three weeks, two of those four children that haunt me have gotten some justice.
http://m.adelaidenow.com.au/news/so...er-of-daughter-4/story-fni6uo1m-1226832620728

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-01-31/man-found-guilty-of-toddler27s-murder/5230176

To Dear ICU Nurse, Thank-you so much for sharing.
Many things in paediatrics, some very sad as you have witnessed. Some wonderful things too; where children can walk out healthy, safe and well thanks to new drugs, methods or treatment.
The link you provided reminded me of a baby girl , aged six weeks, admitted to the local hospital here. She presented with two broken legs. The father was adamant the cat was responsible. The cat would get into the crib, you know.
Baby spent at least two months in Paeds in plaster.

I am sure you are a lovely nurse, because you show such real empathy and compassion for others. I hope you never lose that loveliness, even though some things that you are faced with are unpalatable.

I think it is better to have a conscience that is alive to feeling though, (even if it hurts) then have a conscience that has been seared as with a hot iron. That conscience is dead to any feelings at all.

I see another quality with you, that may have been honed, polished and professionally developed along with your Nursing experiences. (Including the not-so-nice experiences) You may not even be aware of this quality.
And that is your Power of Perception.
That you can bring those powers of Perception to this forum (nothing to do with Paeds!) is of great benefit in matters such as we are discussing here.
Important to be able to differentiate between Lies and Truths. Facts and fantasies. Liars and truth tellers. Body language also, may speak a language completely different to the spoken word.
I have appreciated your Professional Perceptive Pertinent Posts. All very valuable. Thank-you.

To Dear ICU Nurse, Thank-you so much for sharing.
Many things in paediatrics, some very sad as you have witnessed. Some wonderful things too; where children can walk out healthy, safe and well thanks to new drugs, methods or treatment.
The link you provided reminded me of a baby girl , aged six weeks, admitted to the local hospital here. She presented with two broken legs. The father was adamant the cat was responsible. The cat would get into the crib, you know.
Baby spent at least two months in Paeds in plaster.

I am sure you are a lovely nurse, because you show such real empathy and compassion for others. I hope you never lose that loveliness, even though some things that you are faced with are unpalatable.

I think it is better to have a conscience that is alive to feeling though, (even if it hurts) then have a conscience that has been seared as with a hot iron. That conscience is dead to any feelings at all.

I see another quality with you, that may have been honed, polished and professionally developed along with your Nursing experiences. (Including the not-so-nice experiences) You may not even be aware of this quality.
And that is your Power of Perception.
That you can bring those powers of Perception to this forum (nothing to do with Paeds!) is of great benefit in matters such as we are discussing here.
Important to be able to differentiate between Lies and Truths. Facts and fantasies. Liars and truth tellers. Body language also, may speak a language completely different to the spoken word.
I have appreciated your Professional Perceptive Pertinent Posts. All very valuable. Thank-you.

Ladybird, what a wonderful post! I agree with it all! but never would have been able to be that eloquent! You're an amazing person ICU nurse, thanks for all that you bring to WS and all that you've done in your career!

Ladybird, what a wonderful post! I agree with it all! but never would have been able to be that eloquent! You're an amazing person ICU nurse, thanks for all that you bring to WS and all that you've done in your career!

Thanks Humdinger. Another thing I neglected to add to the message to ICU Nurse, I reckon ICU Nurse would make an excellent Paediatrics Nurse.
Reason: ICU Nurse has an eye for detail. Need to be able to see outside the square so to speak when it comes to Paediatrics. When children feel that they can put their trust in their Nurse, then amazing things can happen. Not written in the books, but it is true. Also children seem to be able see clearly to the true nitty gritty of things.

Other reason is that ICU Nurse appears dedicated to truth, justice, and healing with a splash of reality.

And as far as WS is concerned, that preservation of truth and justice, does not attract financial benefits.

That last bit obviates nincompoops posting here; Nincompoops don't or can't see themselves as such BTW.
Those nincompoops are usually trying to garner support for a guilty person trying to plead innocent. Most of those nincompoops are looking primarily at financial aspects. The others seem hell bent on getting a close friend or family member "off the hook."

Back to the matter at hand: Lovely ICU Nurse. Consider the process of refining Gold. It has passed through fire and heat , so that it may be refined and the impurities are removed. The end result is of great value. Although it comes at a great price, that of heat pain and suffering, the end result is pure and clean. Pure Gold.

I feel for you I.C.U. Paediatrics has lost a great asset. But if it was effecting you then I understand that you had to move on otherwise you would just feel like you were hitting your head against a brick wall. It is great to see that these despicable people are brought before the court and convicted. It would be worse if they got off.
Of course the best thing would have been that the deaths of these children never happened.
Why do these people hurt these darling children? Because they can. The poor child can't fight back. It is their way at getting back at someone for a perceived wrong.
These are the same people who take their frustrations out on their dogs?
As for the mother in the second case, She should be made infertile.
Also another thing that gets me is that a lot of these perpetrators are never named.
Reason being, privacy for the rest of the children. So they remain incognito. JMOO

God Bless you IC.U. Nurse.

Have to wait until I have a spare hour. (Maybe doing the ironing) to listen to the full tape of Rachelle's interview. I think it wll just reinforce what I already thibnk of her. JMOO

I'm not gone from paeds forever I promise! It's where my heart is - but there comes a time when you just need a change - and I think it's really important for all nurses to change scenes every now and again. I brought in ideas that hadn't been used in adults (like weighing pads in incontinent patients to determine urine output - which is natural for me because weighing nappies was second nature! And I'm sure I will take the same sort of lessons back too.

Thank you so much for the words of support! I really can't articulate what they mean to me!

Damn,

My Hunter just missed out on you.. Obviously (at a guess, from the adelaide link, I'm assuming your at the WCH)

So, to continue on with the general vibe ICU, I can't thank the WCH NICU & SCBU 1 & 2 for helping my boy, I credit every single one of those nurses and midwives that spent time with him for how he has developed and growing today, without you wonderful nurses that dedicate you time to work tirelessly and heartbreakingly for babies and children there..

You are a wonderful breed of men and women...

And Hunter and I can't thank you all enough

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQdC...ature=youtu.be

Finally watched this 'trite' video. A couple of things come to mind. IMHO it seems that Rachelle Louiise WELCOME's relationship with SG is less than clear cut.

RL did this video two years ago with a program called 'Beyond Beautiful' with Gina Hendricks, Radio LA, USA, in June 2012 aged 22 years. [She had allegedly met Gina at an LA party recently at Gina decided to interview her on the show].

Her name is Rachelle Louiise WELCOME. She grew up around Merrylands, like SG. She is the third of four siblings, two older brothers and one younger sister. Her eldest brother worked in IT and was a friend of SG. She claims that she didn't continue with education, but worked in a Bank while having a couple of years of a bad relationship, after which, she travelled overseas, At the time of the interview she'd been travelling around the world since the age of 20, by herself, for the past two years.

She attended nightclubs regularly and stated that she has friends in the Nightclub industry. Well, so did SG.
Coincidentally, there are photographs of RL & SG and Lisa Harnum at a nightclub circulating in msm. RL is comfortably hanging on SG in the photo.

She spoke of this older guy in Sydney, friend of her brother. She says "he's a grown man and we speak nearly every single day".

She stated that she had known him for the past couple of years before she returned to Sydney in June 2012 and consummated the relationship with him.
She describes him as "funny, charming, chivalrous" - just like she has described SG in her interview with Sunday Night.

At Court she stated that she 'fell in love' with SG in October 2012. IMO this date sounded like an arbitrary date,when her relationship with SG had been ongoing and less than clear.

Is it possible that SG had been 'speaking with RL nearly every day' (according to her) throughout her overseas travels two years? And speaking with her about a 5 year plan? If so, he was doing this while in relationship with Lisa Harnum?
Yet SG had Lisa Harnum under surveillance?

I think the age of 31 given is also 'fudging the facts' possibly to hide the fact that this grown man was 16 years older than her IMO.

Is it possible that RL has been fudging facts just enough to 'hide' the true nature of her relationship with SG?

Too many coincidences IMO. There is an old saying: 'where there is smoke, there is fire'.

Just found this:

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...by-simon-gittany/story-fni0cx12-1226770896380

EXCLUSIVE Clementine Cuneo Police Reporter &#8226;
The Daily Telegraph &#8226;
November 29, 2013 10:19AM

The killer, his lover and her wild-side lifestyle: Rachelle Louise will stand by Simon Gittany

SHE claims to have stripped in Las Vegas, tongue kissed Woody Harrelson in New York and accepted diamond necklaces from strangers who took her to dinner: and then she dated Simon Gittany.

The risque and colourful past of the killer's current lover Rachelle Louise, 24, was uncovered yesterday, revealing a woman who travelled and worked around the world for two years, but came rushing home to Sydney last year, to be with Gittany.

As Sydney speculated about the woman's motives in remaining loyal to a convicted killer, her mother, Karen Welcome (she says Rachelle Louise is a "stage name'' and her full name is Rachelle-Louise Welcome), sprung to her defence, saying her daughter is a strong and smart woman, who is in love with "an innocent man".

She did occasional work at Spearmint Rhino gentleman's club in Vegas, and as a masseuse in London.

Mrs Welcome yesterday said her daughter met Gittany about five years ago, when they were all in a car together, along with murdered woman Lisa Harnum.

The pair began dating about a year ago.

Respectfully snipped....'The pair began dating about a year ago'

Yeah, I'm calling bulldust on that one.
Call me a cynic. Again...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUQdC...ature=youtu.be

Finally watched this 'trite' video. A couple of things come to mind. IMHO it seems that Rachelle Louiise WELCOME's relationship with SG is less than clear cut.

RL did this video two years ago with a program called 'Beyond Beautiful' with Gina Hendricks, Radio LA, USA, in June 2012 aged 22 years. [She had allegedly met Gina at an LA party recently at Gina decided to interview her on the show].

Her name is Rachelle Louiise WELCOME. She grew up around Merrylands, like SG. She is the third of four siblings, two older brothers and one younger sister. Her eldest brother worked in IT and was a friend of SG. She claims that she didn't continue with education, but worked in a Bank while having a couple of years of a bad relationship, after which, she travelled overseas, At the time of the interview she'd been travelling around the world since the age of 20, by herself, for the past two years.

She attended nightclubs regularly and stated that she has friends in the Nightclub industry. Well, so did SG.
Coincidentally, there are photographs of RL & SG and Lisa Harnum at a nightclub circulating in msm. RL is comfortably hanging on SG in the photo.

She spoke of this older guy in Sydney, friend of her brother. She says "he's a grown man and we speak nearly every single day".

She stated that she had known him for the past couple of years before she returned to Sydney in June 2012 and consummated the relationship with him.
She describes him as "funny, charming, chivalrous" - just like she has described SG in her interview with Sunday Night.

At Court she stated that she 'fell in love' with SG in October 2012. IMO this date sounded like an arbitrary date,when her relationship with SG had been ongoing and less than clear.

Is it possible that SG had been 'speaking with RL nearly every day' (according to her) throughout her overseas travels two years? And speaking with her about a 5 year plan? If so, he was doing this while in relationship with Lisa Harnum?
Yet SG had Lisa Harnum under surveillance?

I think the age of 31 given is also 'fudging the facts' possibly to hide the fact that this grown man was 16 years older than her IMO.

Is it possible that RL has been fudging facts just enough to 'hide' the true nature of her relationship with SG?

Too many coincidences IMO. There is an old saying: 'where there is smoke, there is fire'.

Thanks for the pointers in that interview!
Don't get me started on the 'other motive' = RL.
I know we discussed it back further, but the timeline is interesting to say the least.

Im sure there's a whole other backstory that needs looking into there.

:seeya:

I thought of something when I was mulling over the Sunday Night show.

Obviously the judge saw straight through Gittany's lies and someone else probably thought of this months ago ... but I still wanted to share it.

At first Gittany said that she could have done a ballerina pirouette over the balcony, which explains why her fingerprints weren't there. He must have realised how ridiculous that idea is, so then RL (I think?) said that she might have used her handbag to hide her prints.

One of the signs RL was holding said something about Lisa still holding onto her handbag when she was found on the ground, and she wouldn't have been doing so if she was unconscious.

Well why would she still have been holding onto it if she had used it to stop herself from leaving fingerprints? If she folded the handbag and used it to stop herself from leaving prints, there's no way it could have ended up back in a normal 'handbag hold' by the time she hit the ground.

I thought of something when I was mulling over the Sunday Night show
Well why would she still have been holding onto it if she had used it to stop herself from leaving fingerprints? If she folded the handbag and used it to stop herself from leaving prints, there's no way it could have ended up back in a normal 'handbag hold' by the time she hit the ground.

BBM fruity ---- :great::takeabow::applause::applause::applause:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maktub
Back