Australia Australia - Lynette Dawson, 34, Sydney, Jan 1982 *Arrest* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and that is ok... Gittany chose to have a judge only trial, on the grounds of expense, I think, but he got sent away for life!...

Hopefully it will be that same lady justice...

Yeah Troops it's called Real Life.
Here's Gittany's girlfriend Gimmi-a-light Rach.
Bwahahah & she's selling Real Life.
59b0f226-b1d3-4d5b-bfc9-d1fd9b4edc6f.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ives-proving-created-alleged-false-leads.html

Mr Walsh made the remark outside Sydney's Central Local Court this week after Dawson's older brother Peter said his mother-in-law had disappeared.

Peter, 72, told The Daily Telegraph his former mother-in-law went missing in the 1960s, but it was later revealed she fled to New Zealand, where she remarried.

Mr Walsh said the fact that the woman disappeared for all that time, only to reappear proves sometimes people just decide to leave and walk out.

'It happens all the time,' Mr Walsh said.

Peter, a former barrister who practices as a solicitor, said that after his first wife's parents split up when she was a child, she would visit her mother with her siblings at a boarding house in Narwee, in southern Sydney.

Dawson's brother said one day in about 1960, his first wife - who was aged nine at the time - was told by someone at the boarding house that her mother was gone.

The woman simply vanished, until it was later revealed she had fled to New Zealand, which didn't require a passport to do so in those days, he said.

'She did not contact her family, did not contact the kids, did not contact her husband,' Mr Dawson said.

'We don't know where Lyn is. I hope she is living happily somewhere in the world.'

BBM, wonder why he is no longer practicing as a barrister?

Nocookies

The Teacher’s Pet: ‘false leads’ at heart of Dawson case
New allegations that Chris Dawson created a string of false leads to convince friends and family his wife had walked out on him will be at the heart of the prosecution case against the former Sydney schoolteacher, senior sources close to the investigation claim.

In order for the prosecution to establish its case, it needs to “close off all the holes and systematically dismantle this story that Lyn just walked out of his life,” one senior source said.

snip

Mr Walsh also revealed that, by “bizarre coincidence”, the first wife of Peter Dawson, Chris’s elder brother, had a mother who had disappeared for 60 years.

“It wasn’t until 2002 when the mother died, having remarried in New Zealand, that the family discovered she had been alive all along,” Mr Walsh said yesterday.

“It’s amazing, but it just demonstrates that it does happen.”

Homicide detectives have two new witnesses who came forward for the first time following the launch of The Teacher’s Pet.

Yeah Troops it's called Real Life.
Here's Gittany's girlfriend Gimmi-a-light Rach.
Bwahahah & she's selling Real Life.
59b0f226-b1d3-4d5b-bfc9-d1fd9b4edc6f.jpg
ahahah.!!! that made me cry with laughter, TGY. What a rotten mess she was, and is .

About the Bankcard transactions. In the podcast , I cant remember which one, there was mention made of Chris being very cross and cranky about Lynn having a Bankcard ( as they were called then ) he was offended by it, that she had got it her self, on her own recognizance, etc , probably because of her own wage slips from the nursery ( I am presuming she didn't need her husbands signature , or something of that nature ) he didn't like her using it, he complained about it.

But it turned out to be something he now has to rely on, and even back then, he knew he could use it, and it comes down to really, only two women who would do the impersonation of Lynn. Both of whom knew she 'wasn't coming back' ( so why didn't she take her precious Bankcard with her? how come Chris had it? well, because she never left home with it, of course ) and both of whom knew that Lynn would actually use a Bankcard ( they were sort of new, then, not everyone had one ) and that leaves Marilyn and / or Joanne as the imposter.

I don't see the two of them doing it together, as a duo. One of them was persuaded, and my money is on Marilyn, also her for the forged signature on the insurance payout for Lynn. I just don't see Joanne doing this, not that Joanne is a saint, just the money stuff, no. That has a Marilyn air about it, Marilyn was in a deep seethe about Lynn, even years later, Lynn had 20 shirts in her wardrobe!! her house was lovely! and big ! she had a job! and so on.

Nocookies

The Teacher’s Pet: ‘false leads’ at heart of Dawson case
New allegations that Chris Dawson created a string of false leads to convince friends and family his wife had walked out on him will be at the heart of the prosecution case against the former Sydney schoolteacher, senior sources close to the investigation claim.

In order for the prosecution to establish its case, it needs to “close off all the holes and systematically dismantle this story that Lyn just walked out of his life,” one senior source said.

snip

Mr Walsh also revealed that, by “bizarre coincidence”, the first wife of Peter Dawson, Chris’s elder brother, had a mother who had disappeared for 60 years.

“It wasn’t until 2002 when the mother died, having remarried in New Zealand, that the family discovered she had been alive all along,” Mr Walsh said yesterday.

“It’s amazing, but it just demonstrates that it does happen.”

Homicide detectives have two new witnesses who came forward for the first time following the launch of The Teacher’s Pet.

'bizarre coincidence”,!!! so bizarre I find it touched with fantasy. How utterly incredible, that Peter Dawsons mother in law disappeared out of her childrens' lives!! what a yarn.... and then, his sister in law does the same thing. Well. You wouldn't read about it.

Which just goes to show, that they didn't think this whole crime up out of thin air, Paul, Chris and Peter already had a template for the scenario!...

In the family archives, there it was, the perfect solution to Chris's dilemma. How to get a wife to ' go to NZ' or, 'join a cult' , or more conveniently, die . Leaving all the property to the hard working husband. Who already had a built in babysitter.

How neat is that, ey ?

Murder case against Chris Dawson hinges on detectives proving he created alleged 'false leads' | Daily Mail Online

Mr Walsh made the remark outside Sydney's Central Local Court this week after Dawson's older brother Peter said his mother-in-law had disappeared.

Peter, 72, told The Daily Telegraph his former mother-in-law went missing in the 1960s, but it was later revealed she fled to New Zealand, where she remarried.

Mr Walsh said the fact that the woman disappeared for all that time, only to reappear proves sometimes people just decide to leave and walk out.

'It happens all the time,' Mr Walsh said.

This is probably where Dawson got the idea to say Lyn just up and left. I don't think this story helps them in the way they think it will. Instead it shows that he figured it happened before and he could pretend it happened again.

This is probably where Dawson got the idea to say Lyn just up and left. I don't think this story helps them in the way they think it will. Instead it shows that he figured it happened before and he could pretend it happened again.

and probably where the idea was born that the kids , the girls , would be alright, so to speak. Obviously, the first wife of Peter managed to survive, so why not Lynn's girls, it happens all the time!...…Stop whinging and get on with it!.

Grotesque. Beyond bizarre.

'bizarre coincidence”,!!! so bizarre I find it touched with fantasy. How utterly incredible, that Peter Dawsons mother in law disappeared out of her childrens' lives!! what a yarn.... and then, his sister in law does the same thing. Well. You wouldn't read about it.

Which just goes to show, that they didn't think this whole crime up out of thin air, Paul, Chris and Peter already had a template for the scenario!...

In the family archives, there it was, the perfect solution to Chris's dilemma. How to get a wife to ' go to NZ' or, 'join a cult' , or more conveniently, die . Leaving all the property to the hard working husband. Who already had a built in babysitter.

How neat is that, ey ?

Troop you wouldn't " read about it" .....:p

The ex sister in law's mother , Peter Dawsons first wife... I think she was in the Dawson family before Lynn's murder, so it's highly likely Lynn and she spoke, about her childhood, about her mother, so underlining and firming up the concept that Lynn would never leave her children voluntarily, she saw the effects first hand!

And that Bankcard. Chris has it, my theory runs, he persuades some woman to use it, probably with Lynn's other identification, except she didn't have a drivers licence, but probably some nursing identity card, but then, after he has this card doing a circulation, he then has to cancel it. Otherwise it incurs compounding interest, the brothers were notoriously mean, I can't see him paying out for that. And he has no death certificate, soooo. He has to arrange with the bank to cancel the card. How does he go about this? there should be a record. More forgery.

How neat is that, ey ?
I know, right? What are the odds? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members