Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
RB, states that he and DdH only banked with the Commonwealth Bank and the account was in joint names. This is repeated multiple times during the Inquest. IMO, allegedly attempting to divert attention- PLEASE DON'T SEARCH ANY OTHER BANKS!

Why not tell us? Otherwise, please send me a pm.
Have a read of my most recent posts…semi formed theory involving organised crime links.
For some reason I am having problems with my postings. Some of the functions have disappeared for me atm. So I am closing down for the moment and giving it a rest.

RB, states that he and DdH only banked with the Commonwealth Bank and the account was in joint names. This is repeated multiple times during the Inquest. IMO, allegedly attempting to divert attention- PLEASE DON'T SEARCH ANY OTHER BANKS!
I always declare cash at customs, I always use bus & train (DON'T SEARCH HIRE CARS) yes, I've listened to his evidence VERY carefully, every long pause, every misdirection tactic, every evasive answer.

For those investigating the DAVID-SANSONE company (@mishy66 @Carovb5 @ruby925 @F.Knab )

this information may be of use: (& forgive me if this has already been translated and posted elsewhere by someone else but I can’t find it)

My rough summary translation of the constitution is that:

"it (the Constitution?) was received by the notary on 14 April 1994 and registered 15 April 1994 in Binche.

The result was that Mr Freddy Arthur David, Bank Manager, born in Binche 10 November 1949 and living at 105 Rue des Garennes, Binche ex Ressaix

AND

Mr Franco Sansone, employee, born in Binche 30 April 1968, living at 65, Avenue Laroche, Binche ex Ressaix

Set up a company (SA) under the name DAVID-SANSONE with headquarters at 16 Rue Bard, Binche ex Binche.

And it goes on….
...there is a clause which says that the AGM the last Monday of June at 1900 hours (which would be the end of financial year so not unusual). the first AGM would be the last Monday of June 1995.

The Directorship was fixed to one, namely Mr Freddy David, present who accepted with a remuneration of 40,000 Francs.

Let me know if someone else has already translated this or if you want more?

Old mate said he had a friend working at le courrier. Sydney office. With cafe downstairs? I stumbled across Wouters Sr. And Wouters jr. At le courier. Old mate could have been using romance scams in 70 and 80's different names unknown to us. Random post office boxes can also have mail re-direction address for about $2 per month.
BTW. Does anyone know Ilona's mother's maiden name please. Did they work in government Depts. ?

FYI. These days, the driving distance between Luxembourg city and Noertzange which is also in Luxembourg is 40 minutes. See map on link below.

Google Maps
Thanks Estelle, that's not too far then. And from the Noertzange factory to his home at Itzig it says 19 minutes. And from Esch-sur-Alzette (where he said Monique's parents lived, I think?) to Noertzange only eight minutes. It's all pretty close.
I've been doing a bit of street-viewing there, it's just so pretty, makes me wanna go there :)

Old mate said he had a friend working at le courrier. Sydney office. With cafe downstairs? I stumbled across Wouters Sr. And Wouters jr. At le courier. Old mate could have been using romance scams in 70 and 80's different names unknown to us. Random post office boxes can also have mail re-direction address for about $2 per month.
BTW. Does anyone know Ilona's mother's maiden name please. Did they work in government Depts. ?
Elizabeth Novotny Reid.

Was t

No I didn't find any Griffith links but the 1998 Lennox Head Post office fire now looks very suspicious. Along with a few other missing women from the area. Fresh investigative eyes neededo_O. Stoker's Siding post office fire in 2020 too. !
Nymboida fires too! I'm curious if the historical (comm bank etc )buildings were destroyed. Spooky COINcidences:eek:

Why would a fire in apost office be connected ?
And i doubt the fire in Nymboida has any bearing whats so ever either , I am not sure why this would be ?
I am not sure what historical bank you are referring too ? but yes missing women could be something looked at for sure .

Am not sure why some are creating connections to Griffith either , surely RB is not that influential in Australian crime waves and corruption etc ? I don't quite get the connections sorry

Thanks Estelle, that's not too far then. And from the Noertzange factory to his home at Itzig it says 19 minutes. And from Esch-sur-Alzette (where he said Monique's parents lived, I think?) to Noertzange only eight minutes. It's all pretty close.
I've been doing a bit of street-viewing there, it's just so pretty, makes me wanna go there :)

When I was driving a VW Kombi van around Europe in my 20s, I went to Luxembourg. I drove through four countries in one day! Luxembourg is so small.

And i doubt the fire in Nymboida has any bearing whats so ever either , I am not sure why this would be ?
I am not sure what historical bank you are referring too ? but yes missing women could be something looked at for sure .

Am not sure why some are creating connections to Griffith either , surely RB is not that influential in Australian crime waves and corruption etc ? I don't quite get the connections sorry

I've noticed that some WS members seem to have confused Griffith with Grafton in the past. However, Griffith used to have a bad reputation for drugs.

When I was driving a VW Kombi van around Europe in my 20s, I went to Luxembourg. I drove through four countries in one day! Luxembourg is so small.
Oh wow Estelle, you've had an exciting life .... what an adventure that must have been! I have to get over there at some point, it looks like my kind of place :)

So foraging documents from one country to lease other properties in another country to gain income ?

So forage documents gained from innocent women in Australia ( thanks suitcases left at airports) to forge their home documents to be able to utilise these documents for leases premises in another OS country ?

So 'liquidating' / 'bankrupting' one conglomerate of properties previously leased under one alias (after money made), to enable a new lease with new forged documents under a new alias...?

Multiple trips back and forth from Australia to various countries - sometimes only a few weeks after returning to Aust, multiple trips throughout Europe doing the same activity ( sometimes resulting in a halt of activities after being caught, which would mean others in the business are needed) to keep the 'books rolling'...

If I have your interpretation correct, this makes TOTAL sense as to why he and DdeH are NOT forthcoming with information!

Renov Pubs established 1968 the yr before he arrives in Australia -https://b2bhint.com/en/officer/65611393
( the company cover / covers publications/publishing, consignment deliveries/ food legumes goods, fairground etc etc etc - ) Various company titles under aliases
rue des Francs, 46
1040 Etterbeek
Belgique
(same address given on IK and WW entry forms)

Crossroads Bank for Enterprises - ( the Belgium Registration Authority of said business under FdeH in 1968 )

Cordemans et Cie - (the 'tax man' RB's "AGENT") - Albert Cordemans - used by RB for Tax / company purposes and to get flights for the women back to their countries.

Dorothea Maslowska comes onboard 2001 - MAZ ? ( the bookkeeper for records kept on individuals) aka DdeH IMO

2003 - Cordemans is liquidated
This is 2 or 3 years AFTER GGB and JO have reported RB (under the aliases he used when with both of them) and police linking RB to said aliases.

Cordemans et Cie states although liquidated ALL obligations will still need to be repaid and handled by Albert Cordeman and ALL company’s books and documents WILL BE KEPT.
Cordemans Et Cie will cease to exist subject to its passive existence for a period of 5 years.

Go Mishy!

I can only answer for myself RE: Griffith/ organised crime:
…because not everyone involved in organised crime is a Mr Big. There are often small bit part players who come from a life of petty crime, through small drugs deals. It’s only a working hypothèse for following leads to see if it goes anywhere. And I am only asking to see if anyone has found anything, not creating links at this stage.

Go Mishy!

Has anyone advised the police about all the connections you have all made? We cannot assume that they know more than we do. Contacting the police would IMO be more beneficial than simply contacting TLV Tips as I assume they are more interested in information which could directly link with Marion and may not pass it on to the police. Perhaps contact both.

Who is going to volunteer?

speaking of Monique , i wondered when he was giving her kudos and saying she was taking the monkey/mickey out of the investigations that he was implying she was very smart and diverting away her involvement somehow , after all she was a very good contact for him in introducing him to people , so maybe she benefited some how as he seemed to have found it laughable that she was dropping him in the scandal of duping women

I am also wondering what else she offered the podcast that we didn't hear the end of , I recall her saying , are you sure her name was Marion ? The podcast phone call was edited imo

Wondering why Monique, when talking to Sally at all didn't mention she knew of a dodgy guy that now lives in Oz.

Also a comment: MB had very distinctive features. And that nobody has come forward in Northern NSW/ GC saying they saw her in August through to October 1997 says to me she wasn't in Oz then

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rose2024