Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
société anonyme -

The public limited company (société anonyme – SA), together with the private limited liability company (société à responsabilité limitée – SARL), is one of the most common types of company in Luxembourg. This form of company offers many advantages, in terms of limited liability (limited to the level of contribution) and regulated access to capital.

The SA is often the legal form of company chosen by large businesses, but it can also be used for SMEs, as the shares in this type of company can be bearer shares and are therefore more easily transferable.

For shareholders, the main attraction is the limitation of their liability to the level of their contribution to the capital and the possibility of operating in relative anonymity.

Owing to its characteristics, an SA is suitable for a wide range of businesses of different sizes, with different types of activities, offering legal and natural persons the possibility to:

• promote the development of the business by bringing new shareholders on board;
  • access the financial markets (capital markets).

Prerequisites
At least one partner is required.
Any person wishing to set up a company to do business in Luxembourg must have the authorisations/approvals required to carry out the activity.

Public Limited Company (SA)

The Safety Net.
Great find!
Yes, @mishy66 …and as per the link earlier… SA companies (in the past) widely used for money laundering!

Wow. You guys are so good!!!

it’s quite frustrating that he has been able to get away with this for so long. AU clearly considered rescinding his citizenship at one point. Yes, he changed his FD name, but was living in AU with his wife and kids (it would not have been very hard to find him after his return in 1986). They found him when GGB filed a complaint in 1999. There is no good reason he was able to continue harming so many people. Really is angering to me.

Sorry, this has probably been discussed before but wondering if AC and the team know of more confirmed aliases than have so far been put forward.

There is no doubt that the legal teams know soooooo much more than what was discussed at inquest.
They aren't going to lay all their cards out at an inquest if a potential trial is warranted.

In Dutch it actually says that “ De Hedervary Frederick since 23 mei 2021”, which means FdH is the owner since 23th of may 2021. Which means that up until then he was using this business OR he knew someone was getting close finding a lot about him and his scams out and he changed names therefor?
Yes I know. He thinks he is clever removing his other names lol

Has anyone found anything that links to Griffith NSW?

Just another wild flight of fantasy that I have evolved in my disappearing down the rabbit hole of organised crime in Qld/NSW in the 70s and 80s…Donald McKay (anti-drugs campaigner) was assumed murdered in 1977 (body never found) and the “story” was that he was killed by a hit man called Fred, who was never discovered. Suspects lined up all had alibis.
Donald Mackay ran a furniture store/business.

it’s quite frustrating that he has been able to get away with this for so long. AU clearly considered rescinding his citizenship at one point. Yes, he changed his FD name, but was living in AU with his wife and kids (it would not have been very hard to find him after his return in 1986). They found him when GGB filed a complaint in 1999. There is no good reason he was able to continue harming so many people. Really is angering to me.
Well, what is interesting….again in my “flight of fantasy”, “organised crime in Qld/NSW in the 80s” investigations…the networks did involve a lot of police corruption and stopping investigations in their tracks when genuine investigators got too close to revealing a key person. I’m not saying this is the case…just IMO and MOO!

There is no doubt that the legal teams know soooooo much more than what was discussed at inquest.
They aren't going to lay all their cards out at an inquest if a potential trial is warranted.
54 days to go now until the Inquest resumes!! Hopefully we will hear a lot more as Council will have had even more time to investigate and HOPEFULLY they are looking at everything on here.

I too am frustrated with this. There was a whole dossier on his indiscretions since the early '80's, so I think there was a lot of departmental "paper shuffling" going on!

Further to my posts about organised crime…I’m not sure how many on this forum are from Oz and Queensland in particular, but when I said “organised crime in Queensland/ Gold Coast/ northern NSW was a hot mess (rife) in the 1970s” my thoughts had gone to the Fitzgerald inquiry Before Fitzgerald: How the band of brothers gathered as whistleblowers
Which turned Queenslanders’ worlds upside down overnight. This inquiry followed a 4 Corners expose called “The Moonlight State” which also rocked our socks! Prior to this the corruption was a “well known secret” and even people I knew (radical students who took part in demonstrations in the 60s and 70s) discovered that the police held secret dossiers on them. But Queensland had been considered a sleepy, backwater where nothing much happened, and once the lid was off….!

Yes this has been on my radar too since all of these company documents have been found by the Sleuths yesterday.

For those investigating the DAVID-SANSONE company

this information may be of use: (& forgive me if this has already been translated and posted elsewhere by someone else but I can’t find it)

My rough summary translation of the constitution is that:

"it (the Constitution?) was received by the notary on 14 April 1994 and registered 15 April 1994 in Binche.

The result was that Mr Freddy Arthur David, Bank Manager, born in Binche 10 November 1949 and living at 105 Rue des Garennes, Binche ex Ressaix

AND

Mr Franco Sansone, employee, born in Binche 30 April 1968, living at 65, Avenue Laroche, Binche ex Ressaix

Set up a company (SA) under the name DAVID-SANSONE with headquarters at 16 Rue Bard, Binche ex Binche.

And it goes on….
...there is a clause which says that the AGM the last Monday of June at 1900 hours (which would be the end of financial year so not unusual). the first AGM would be the last Monday of June 1995.

The Directorship was fixed to one, namely Mr Freddy David, present who accepted with a remuneration of 40,000 Francs.

Let me know if someone else has already translated this or if you want more?

Last edited:

Just another wild flight of fantasy that I have evolved in my disappearing down the rabbit hole of organised crime in Qld/NSW in the 70s and 80s…Donald McKay (anti-drugs campaigner) was assumed murdered in 1977 (body never found) and the “story” was that he was killed by a hit man called Fred, who was never discovered. Suspects lined up all had alibis.

The person Police alleged to have killed DM was James Fredrick Bazly *spelling. He was one of /if not the top, contract killer in Aust history. One bad criminal!

The person Police alleged to have killed DM was James Fredrick Bazly *spelling. He was one of /if not the top, contract killer in Aust history. One bad criminal!
But he was never tried or convicted for it...

Yes, @mishy66 …and as per the link earlier… SA companies (in the past) widely used for money laundering!

Again, sorry, I am catching up with posts missed.
I put that link and excerpt up as it explains why he would be using SA

Was t

No I didn't find any Griffith links but the 1998 Lennox Head Post office fire now looks very suspicious. Along with a few other missing women from the area. Fresh investigative eyes neededo_O. Stoker's Siding post office fire in 2020 too. !
Nymboida fires too! I'm curious if the historical (comm bank etc )buildings were destroyed. Spooky COINcidences:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jamesrobert