Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lady vanishes post told me an episode was supposed to be dropped at midnight , but the page shows an error now , did anybody else get the notification or knows what is going on ?

And if you search for that same “David Sansone” (name registered with the company you found) you get this company, with a ‘Christelle David”…..

Lespritzen (SNC) - La Louvière (7100) - BE 0468.924.625 | Companyweb

Check out this company

Registered entity data | CBE Public Search

and if you go here

Request Rejected

In the PDF attached - we have Freddy David - what a surprise! LOL

LISTE COMPLETE avec nom, prénoms, profession, domicile (adresse, numéro, code postal et commune) et fonction au sein de
l'entreprise des ADMINISTRATEURS, GERANTS ET COMMISSAIRES
- DAVID FREDDY
GERANT DE BANQUE LIQUIDATEUR
RUE BARD 16
7130 BINCHE BELGI

I did not pick this up when listening to the inquest, but from the podcast now, I got the impression from AC that they thought there were more ads linked to the FNR PO Box (or other boxes) than so far discovered. Also what RB seemed to be saying was that you could get an International Driving License in Luxembourg quite easily (from a different association to the one that handled Lux driving licences) and with an ILD, you could then apply for an Australian driving license. Sorry, this has probably been discussed before but wondering if AC and the team know of more confirmed aliases than have so far been put forward.

In Dutch it actually says that “ De Hedervary Frederick since 23 mei 2021”, which means FdH is the owner since 23th of may 2021. Which means that up until then he was using this business OR he knew someone was getting close finding a lot about him and his scams out and he changed names therefor?
That’s right in may 21 he removed the other 2 names that were associated and they were another of his 2 aliases. 3 partners all him lol

So here likely is the company...
Distribution Europeenne De Sieges Et De Meubles SA which translate to European Distribution Of Seats And Furniture SA

I found it at Desm, Distribution Europeenne De Sieges Et De Meubles SA

The interesting snippet is that the downloadable documentation is dated Sep 9, 1997 which is around the time Marion disappeared.

Getting more interesting all the time!

Also just found on another site at BERTRANGE, Luxembourg Liste de sièges sociaux | Info-clipper.com that the company's head office was in BERTRANGE, Luxembourg.
I’m not convinced this is the company
It’s not searchable in usual Belgium business site and the dates for me are off.. but will keep looking for something

the company was registered in September 1997.

Other than the name, I cannot see any links to out man of many names.

Search for the company at https://www.lbr.lu (direct link won’t work)
H'mm, that's interesting, it has "and furniture" (et de meubles) added to name, registered 1997, nothing from the '80s? Has he made this whole family business up :confused: - he did say he had an advertisement from a Luxembourg newspaper to show the court, drats, why didn't they put it up on the screen for us to see. Wonder what year the ad was from.

So here likely is the company...
Distribution Europeenne De Sieges Et De Meubles SA which translate to European Distribution Of Seats And Furniture SA

I found it at Desm, Distribution Europeenne De Sieges Et De Meubles SA

The interesting snippet is that the downloadable documentation is dated Sep 9, 1997 which is around the time Marion disappeared.

Getting more interesting all the time!

Also just found on another site at BERTRANGE, Luxembourg Liste de sièges sociaux | Info-clipper.com that the company's head office was in BERTRANGE, Luxembourg.
Well, just from a French speaking perspective that makes more sense! When I said European de Seige (I used the masculine form of European because “siege” is a masculine noun) but it didn’t gel as a likely phrase and I personally thought “who would call their company that?!”

However putting “distribution” in front turns it into a feminine (distribution=la distribution, feminine noun) and thus it becomes Europeene! So the company name now translates “European Distribution of Seats and Furniture” which I gels more with his description of working all over Europe.

Last edited:
I’m not convinced this is the company
It’s not searchable in usual Belgium business site and the dates for me are off.. but will keep looking for something
SA at the end means it is a Société Anonyme (anonymous company), so many details may not be searchable? Maybe I am way behind and this has already been mentioned, but according to S.A. (corporation) - Wikipedia this type of company fits with the “getting dividends by surrendering coupons” and why he is travelling all over Francophone countries including ? Polynesie Française (Tahiti), Nouvelle Caledonie (Noumea) in Oceania, as well as Lebanon (hello Lebanese Hashish!), Morocco (hello Roger Lauzoney!).

After listening to the latest podcast today (having not listened to the inquest on YouTube) has anyone been able to ascertain who the mystery director of JAL in Amsterdam was in the 1990's that was providing RB with heavily discount tickets? RB bumbled his way through this questioning so much, it became comical. How could he not remember the persons name after receiving discounted flights for 10 years from the said 'director' in Amsterdam?

Also how many times has poor unfortunate Mr aka been attacked and/or robbed, imagine being that unlucky to have been attacked as many times as he claims to have been!! :eek:

SA at the end means it is a Société Anonyme (anonymous company), so many details may not be searchable? Maybe I am way behind and this has already been mentioned, but according to S.A. (corporation) - Wikipedia this type of company fits with the “getting dividends by surrendering coupons” and why he is travelling all over Francophone countries including ? Polynesie Française (Tahiti), Nouvelle Caledonie (Noumea) in Oceania, as well as Lebanon (hello Lebanese Hashish!), Morocco (hello Roger Lauzoney!).

I have an hypothesis that I am running with at the moment but I am too scared to say it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar