Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is an interesting paper to look through, the Luxembourg Wort, you can actually scroll through the entire newspaper, just click on the arrows to turn pages, that's pretty good. In this one you can see FR's bookshop advertised.
BnL Viewe 2

Luxembourg news search:
eLuxemburgensia
Actually, you know what, this advert also reminded me of something else Francophone cultural! The advert says closed for annual leave 31 July to 16 August. I remember…the whole of many European countries used to (certainly in the 60s, 70s) close down for the whole month of August. It was a nightmare for going on vacation there or getting anything done. Hmm, does this knowledge play into any time lines anywhere?

I too am frustrated with this. There was a whole dossier on his indiscretions since the early '80's, so I think there was a lot of departmental "paper shuffling" going on!
It is incredible to think he somehow slipped through the system, while being investigated and it never appeared to have been followed up. As @Meligator has said it can't have been that hard to find him surely!

I too am frustrated with this. There was a whole dossier on his indiscretions since the early '80's, so I think there was a lot of departmental "paper shuffling" going on!
Deleted due to double post

Last edited:
Has anyone advised the police about all the connections you have all made? We cannot assume that they know more than we do. Contacting the police would IMO be more beneficial than simply contacting TLV Tips as I assume they are more interested in information which could directly link with Marion and may not pass it on to the police. Perhaps contact both.

Who is going to volunteer?
I guess a lot of info here is only allegedly and/or possibly, but I do hope someone in authority is checking the data collected on this site! From NSW police re Missing MB - "Anyone with information about this incident is urged to contact Crime Stoppers: 1800 333 000 or https://nsw.crimestoppers.com.au. Information is treated in strict confidence. The public is reminded not to report information via NSW Police social media pages."

Actually, you know what, this advert also reminded me of something else Francophone cultural! The advert says closed for annual leave 31 July to 16 August. I remember…the whole of many European countries used to (certainly in the 60s, 70s) close down for the whole month of August. It was a nightmare for going on vacation there or getting anything done. Hmm, does this knowledge play into any time lines anywhere?

That passport that came into Australia on the 1st August did not leave the country again in name of FNMR that is all we seem to know for for sure ......

Post thought .. RB seemed keen on the idea the police thought MB stayed at that hotel in Brisbane ? Or did he just twist it around to sound this way when the information may have been "they had information she may have stayed at the hotel '

It is incredible to think he somehow slipped through the system, while being investigated and it never appeared to have been followed up. As @Meligator has said it can't have been that hard to find him surely!
How on earth he wasn't caught up in the Centrelink/Robodebt blitz is beyond me. I'm positive there are more aliases out there and more bank accounts. All his shonky dealings can't be overseas, IMO there's more in Aus to be discovered, particularly after his last overseas trip in 2012.

How on earth he wasn't caught up in the Centrelink/Robodebt blitz is beyond me. I'm positive there are more aliases out there and more bank accounts. All his shonky dealings can't be overseas, IMO there's more in Aus to be discovered, particularly after his last overseas trip in 2012.
Hope someone dobs him and all his aliases into Centrelink and ato. Not sure if the police would do it.

Has anyone advised the police about all the connections you have all made? We cannot assume that they know more than we do. Contacting the police would IMO be more beneficial than simply contacting TLV Tips as I assume they are more interested in information which could directly link with Marion and may not pass it on to the police. Perhaps contact both.

Who is going to volunteer?
I did tell TLV about the company that I found yesterday WC that ceased on 1st August. Sent it to the email address with a link amd screen shot of it.

If you search RB on the site making sure you the box ticked to include previous names he takes you straight to Renov Pubs with FDeH so he’s not real smart at all as any previous names will still take you the company they were associated with
** edit
Read my my typos cooking and typing at the same time lol

Yeah, Sorry again @mishy66 but I think (from memory) this is where that current lead started from? Correct me if I am wrong @Carovb5 ?
Yes, that’s where we started, i posted ‘my’ company because it was related (and mentioned a female with the name Christelle David)

For those investigating the DAVID-SANSONE company

this information may be of use: (& forgive me if this has already been translated and posted elsewhere by someone else but I can’t find it)

My rough summary translation of the constitution is that:

"it (the Constitution?) was received by the notary on 14 April 1994 and registered 15 April 1994 in Binche.

The result was that Mr Freddy Arthur David, Bank Manager, born in Binche 10 November 1949 and living at 105 Rue des Garennes, Binche ex Ressaix

AND

Mr Franco Sansone, employee, born in Binche 30 April 1968, living at 65, Avenue Laroche, Binche ex Ressaix

Set up a company (SA) under the name DAVID-SANSONE with headquarters at 16 Rue Bard, Binche ex Binche.

And it goes on….
...there is a clause which says that the AGM the last Monday of June at 1900 hours (which would be the end of financial year so not unusual). the first AGM would be the last Monday of June 1995.

The Directorship was fixed to one, namely Mr Freddy David, present who accepted with a remuneration of 40,000 Francs.

Let me know if someone else has already translated this or if you want more?
I just want to add that the solicitor of the last document that’s on there is Michel Dumont.

I just want to add that the solicitor of the last document that’s on there is Michel Dumont.
Actually IMO I think that the Michel Dumont name is on a previous document that relates to another company of Messers Petit. I think it is just on the same page as the David- Sansone document. In other words the first column relates to another company and it runs to the top of the second column (where Michel Dumont name appears). Then there is a line before the Text below refers to the David-Sansone company. Does that make sense?

Actually IMO I think that the Michel Dumont name is on a previous document that relates to another company of Messers Petit. I think it is just on the same page as the David- Sansone document. In other words the first column relates to another company and it runs to the top of the second column (where Michel Dumont name appears). Then there is a line before the Text below refers to the David-Sansone company. Does that make sense?
Oh sorry!

That passport that came into Australia on the 1st August did not leave the country again in name of FNMR that is all we seem to know for for sure ......

Post thought .. RB seemed keen on the idea the police thought MB stayed at that hotel in Brisbane ? Or did he just twist it around to sound this way when the information may have been "they had information she may have stayed at the hotel '
And RB also mentioned the police had said MB may have gone to a cult ...

New Panama Papers Leak Reveals Mossack Fonseca's Chaotic Scramble. Mossack Fonsec

. has set up a Belgium company "FREDERICK" any connections to RB?
Search database here.
ICIJ Offshore Leaks Database

yes that's the way the world rolls ...................

ICIJ is publishing the information in the public interest. While many of the activities carried out through offshore entities are perfectly legal, extensive reporting by ICIJ and its media partners for more than eight years has shown that the anonymity granted by the offshore economy facilitates money laundering, tax evasion, fraud and other crimes. Even when it’s legal, transparency advocates argue that the use of an alternative, parallel economy undermines democracy because it benefits a few at the expense of the majority

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966