Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very likely connected. OMG this is insane...... How can he keep track of 20+ identities. I have trouble with one....

This just jogged my memory of something i thought i had wrong .
Can i ask to be reminded that the Reid name is connected to his first marriage Illona ? as i thought i read when i first saw the info about his wife that she was already in Australia and came here at age 10 and i had surmised this is why she came in handy for his Australian entry
so it surprised me when that was changed in conversation that her entry at time of marriage was her first entry when i was sure she was already at the very least on her way to become Australian .

I may be going off thread but I was looking at the NAA site for the Blum surname and came across an entry fro Maria Katharina READ (nee Blum). She arrived in Australia in January 1952 relocated soon after to Mount Tamborine. Could this be a relative of our man of many names as the surnames Blum, Read or Reid and Mount Tamborine have been mentioned earlier. The place at Tamborine "Yurnga" is still there, link is at https://agreatertown.com/australia_un/4br_house_vacation_rental_in_mount_tambourine_qld_0002668082

Amazing! The twists to this story never ends.

I may be going off thread but I was looking at the NAA site for the Blum surname and came across an entry fro Maria Katharina READ (nee Blum). She arrived in Australia in January 1952 relocated soon after to Mount Tamborine. Could this be a relative of our man of many names as the surnames Blum, Read or Reid and Mount Tamborine have been mentioned earlier. The place at Tamborine "Yurnga" is still there, link is at https://agreatertown.com/australia_un/4br_house_vacation_rental_in_mount_tambourine_qld_0002668082

This is Tambourine Mountain, his address was Hazel road Tambourine, slightly different place, it is about a 15min drive between the 2 places.

But still he lies so there could be a link and I never located a "ye old passy" in Hazel Road

De Hedervary Frederick( RENOV PUBS ), BE0858473358, Financiële informatie - Infobel België - Telefoongids

This was created in 1968 the year before he visited Australia for a three month holiday. He lists three of his aliases as if there are three men doing it. Did he set this up so that Australian authorities would accept his application for resident status? Had he chosen these names back then?

Financial information
Registered officeRue des Francs 46 1040 Brussels BRUSSELS-CAPITAL
Date of creation 01/10/1968
VATBE0858473358
Fiscal year
Administrators
Frederick De Hedervary
Willy David-coppenolle
Ric Blum

Nacebel classificationDesigning and conducting advertising and promotional campaigns for others through the various media
Other linksPublications in the Belgian Official GazettePublications annual accounts NBBEmployer Directory

Are these 3 players lead charactors for a reason ?

Is Willy Worters the character that became the fall out guy for the others because if he was born WW it seems he may have already had a bad record in his early days and always under the radar and was the one caught ,charged and sentenced but as someone pointed out above he managed to evade the actual jail time by escaping by stealth .

If he had been nabbed with any other alias (i cant recall everything now ) he may have had to of copped the punishment at times ...?

So these 3 characters above what role are they plating all through his life since their creation ?

He lists three of his aliases as if there are three men doing it.

I have previously run into a scammer living on the Gold Coast, in my professional life so I will be vague about it. The scammer I ran into was not WW/RB/whatever we want to call him, and operated in a different way. But he also used this technique - multiple names and signatures to falsely represent that there were other people involved in a company, when in fact it was all him. (And he did go to prison, but not for long).

I'd like to know when he started to call himself Ric Blum too. Does he have a passport in that name, etc. A few pages back, I made a post showing a website and the name, Ric Blum, was listed as one of the Administrators of his supposed business in 1968 - the year before he came to Australia.

A post above suggests that a woman with the surname, Blum, lived at Tamborine which was an address he once used.

If he used so many names, I think she must know or otherwise, he has been able to live many lives outside of the marriage. I wonder if Diane ever worked? Did he supply all of their income over the years? As they moved around so much, I doubt if they ever owned any real estate or perhaps it was put in her name. Perhaps he often lived in two places.
I’ve seen secretary on one of wife 2 passenger cards… and also housewife

No, in Belgium no circles on letters. Some people personalise their writing (less or more curls, circles instead of dots,…)
The ‘G’ in ‘Belgium’ is also different than how the manority of people write in Belgium…
Interesting because as I mentioned earlier my father Italian did that… could he be from Italy? Hmm

Amazing! The twists to this story never ends.

i have been logged out of the site when i tried to refresh but before i did i noted this name on the Copponolle line re WW mother and going back to 1922 there was a Maria Katharina but not Reid or Blum and as someone else said they migrated to the US .

So who is THIS Maria katharina READ nee Blum who came to Australia in 1952 and moved to QLD ??

I’m not suggesting that this is the same WW but he’s a few pages from a book.. about ‘another’ WW arrested 1968 in the states as part of a group of heroin traffickers. Also a Belgium national

Crime in America--heroin Importation, Distribution, Packaging, and Paraphernalia

and also mentioned in this one..

The Secret War Against Dope

Two men, same name..?

nice find, this is great stuff.

I do wonder if the bags been left at the airport was to use the women as drug mules, someone take them, fill them return them, RB returns to Aus on a different flight and leaves them to unknowingly carry the drugs.

I think JO stuff that up totally for him lol, not returning for her bags, I bet the travel agent he arranged would have her flying back via Amsterdam to collect them.

I wonder if he had left the luggage locker keys with her, I bet he had.

nice find, this is great stuff.

I do wonder if the bags been left at the airport was to use the women as drug mules, someone take them, fill them return them, RB returns to Aus on a different flight and leaves them to unknowingly carry the drugs.

I think JO stuff that up totally for him lol, not returning for her bags, I bet the travel agent he arranged would have her flying back via Amsterdam to collect them.

I wonder if he had left the luggage locker keys with her, I bet he had.
Yes, when you think about how much money he spent on the trip and accomodation, setting them up as drug mules would make sense.

Are these 3 players lead charactors for a reason ?

So these 3 characters above what role are they playing all through his life since their creation ?

De Hedervary Frederick( RENOV PUBS ), BE0858473358, Financiële informatie - Infobel België - Telefoongids

This was created in 1968 the year before he visited Australia for a three month holiday. He lists three of his aliases as if there are three men doing it. Did he set this up so that Australian authorities would accept his application for resident status? Had he chosen these names back then?

Financial information
Registered officeRue des Francs 46 1040 Brussels BRUSSELS-CAPITAL
Date of creation 01/10/1968
VATBE0858473358
Fiscal year
Administrators
Frederick De Hedervary
Willy David-coppenolle
Ric Blum

Nacebel classificationDesigning and conducting advertising and promotional campaigns for others through the various media
Other linksPublications in the Belgian Official GazettePublications annual accounts NBBEmployer Directory

We seem to have a family connections for 2 on the list

Willy David -coppenolle and Ric " Blum

as to DeHedarvary .....the name is recorded in history to be Croation from German descent

According to the last Count Viczay de Loós et Hédervár, Héder Viczay's will, and the Court's supreme decision (dated Vienna, on 5 December 1874), Károly was granted the bearing Khuen-Héderváry name and title of Count.[citation needed] He changed his title from Belási to Hédervári and his new coat of arms was compiled by the two families' coat of arms. His maternal grandmother was Karolina Viczay, Héder's aunt. In addition Héder's brother, Károly Viczay (1802–1867) married to Mária Khuen (1811–1848), Károly Khuen-Héderváry's aunt.[citation needed]

Khuen-Héderváry married Countess Margit Teleki de Szék on 6 September 1880. They had two children: Sándor (1881–1946)[1] and Károly the Younger (1888–1960).[2]

I have researched up to the early 1900 s thus far re
Count Károly Khuen-Héderváry de Hédervár, born as Károly Khuen de Belás (Croatian: Dragutin Khuen-Héderváry, 23 May 1849 – 16 February 1918) was a Hungarian politician and the Ban of the Kingdom of Croatia-Slavonia in the late nineteenth century. Khuen's reign was marked by a strong magyarization. After a series of riots broke out against him in 1903, Khuen was relieved of his duty and appointed prime minister of Hungary.

I am sensing there has to be a descent connection somehow ?

Has any one been down this path yet or have any thing in connection with WW family and this one ?

I am not sure why or how it fits in yet but there has to be a good reason he set this up with these names ??

Yes, when you think about how much money he spent on the trip and accomodation, setting them up as drug mules would make sense.

yes and it makes me laugh so hard if that was the plan that JO stuffed it up because she wasn't bothered about collecting her plastic sandals and some summer weight cardi's, then to add insults to injury she makes it home before him and he cant get his hands on her house lol and she was total oblivious to the headache she caused him and the money it cost him lol go JO ! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member