Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely re the residency!
Thinking forward IK 2nd marriage to Reid is legit ? Interesting a child from that marriage used the name W in a business ..? What do you make of that. Probs the adult child using her mothers first marriage to W name? and just innocent.

OMG what the hell. So Ik daughter is RB child too!? So is he also MR!?

I feel so sorry for IK children. This daughter is a well known person with her own family and would have no freaking idea about this Ahole.
It makes me so sad!

Is Wouters the name under which he was injured and presumably claiming the disability payments?

He reminds me of the man in book, The Good Liar, although he’s not such a good liar now. Sometimes he warms to his theme and wants to run on with his stories, I’m guessing a more charming version of this was used as a younger man with the women he allegedly ‘charmed.’ Other times you see a hint of anger at being in this position, and having to answer to authority and being pinned down. I’m not sure he knows who he is.

Is Wouters the name under which he was injured and presumably claiming the disability payments?

He reminds me of the man in book, The Good Liar, although he’s not such a good liar now. Sometimes he warms to his theme and wants to run on with his stories, I’m guessing a more charming version of this was used as a younger man with the women he allegedly ‘charmed.’ Other times you see a hint of anger at being in this position, and having to answer to authority and being pinned down. I’m not sure he knows who he is.

I feel like reaching through the screen and knocking him off the chair!
He has ruined the lives of so so many, not just the innocent women he fleeced but the people who don't or haven't yet realised, that this creep is their father. Not to mention his adult children of DdeH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member