Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts were that it seemed sort of strange and perhaps him getting in first with his version of events.
Who is or was this person ?

I found whatever waffle he started to say about Ilona's friend coming over before her and staying with him before Ilona got there really...odd? Casselden cut him off because that was just NOT the question but what was that about?

Isn't he trying to say that they didn't travel to Australia together even though they were supposedly already married is because she came out on a Greek ship with a friend. But she flew to Sydney and he flew to Perth two days apart.
I thought he was saying that the Sydney address he used on his arrivals card from that time was the address of a female friend that came on a Greek ship, not Ilona

Another bad woman: he thinks Ilona ran off with another man to Melbourne and that he was told she died in a car crash. Documents we found said heart attack at 31 years of age.

I must admit, although I didn't think her death was suspicious before, the way he mentioned her death, unprompted, made me very suspicious!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AussyDog