Australia Australia - Marion Barter, 51, missing after trip to UK, June 1997 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mishy I missed the beginning of todays proceedings, apologies ......Were the children from Marriage 1, 2, or 3???? Guessing marriage 1 as did he say he was only married a few weeks for marriage 2????And marriage 3 is is with IK that we are just getting into....... (she arrived in Sydney and he arrived in Perth...... odd to say the least .....)

Thanks
The children were from marriage one. A son, and a daughter that he says he doesn't remember the name of because he doesn't believe that she was his.

The story of his marriage to Ilona Kinczel, according to the paperwork we found on NAA:

11 May 1969 – Ilona arrived in Sydney first, alone. She had arranged her visa through a migration scheme a year earlier. On this scheme she claimed to be single and agreed she was not going to make applications for visas for her parents or a potential fiancé.

24 May 1969 – WW arrived in Aus on a 3 month temporary visa. He also claimed to be single.

26 May 1969 – WW applied for residency in Aus due to that he was actually married to Ilona before each arrived in Sydney. Marriage date given was 10 May 1969 in Belgium.

15 Feb 1970 – They allegedly stayed in Aus for almost a year, then both departed on the same flight to Belgium, now claiming to be divorced.

Jan to Mar 1970 – Yet somehow, he claims he met his wife DW on a ship departing Southampton UK that arrived in Sydney 3 months later.

Please let m know if I got anything wrong.

This might also be why he's trying to change the date to his marriage with Ilona. You'll notice he couldn't have met DW on that ship if he was still with Ilona in Sydney! Also, his marriage to Ilona was very likely a scam to get residency.

Last edited by a moderator:
He blames females a lot:
His mother had him illegitimately and sent him to orphanage. Then she had two other husbands.
The female horse in heat threw him off and pulverised him.
Marion was keen on men and propositioned him in hotel lobby.
All the other women lied in their statements, including his wife.
His first wife probably cheated on him so 'his' daughter isn't his.
Etc.

And given his history of preying on women and taking everything from them... psychologically speaking... he has issues with women.

Also interesting that he never talks about any men. Going forward, I'll be paying attention to the tone he takes while speaking about different genders.
I thought exactly this. Isn’t it interesting? I bet he will claim PTSD relating to his relationships with females in the past and why he treated them a certain way in his later life etc etc. I’m not sure how the female horse story is going to float when he suggests it is the reason for his poor feelings toward human females in later life!!!

On another note Mr Casselden’s reframing of his answer about the horse incident - “the male horse wanted to ‘service’ the female”… and Ms Burke trying not to roll off her chair laughing in response. Ahhh I was nearly dead.

He is an obsessive compulsive liar undoubtedly.

The story of his marriage to Ilona Kinczel, according to the paperwork we found on NAA:

11 May 1969 – Ilona arrived in Sydney first, alone. She had arranged her visa through a migration scheme a year earlier. On this scheme she claimed to be single and agreed she was not going to make applications for visas for her parents or a potential fiancé.

24 May 1969 – WW arrived in Aus on a 3 month temporary visa. He also claimed to be single.

26 May 1969 – WW applied for residency in Aus due to that he was actually married to Ilona two weeks prior in Belgium.

They allegedly stayed in Aus for 11 months.

15 Feb 1970 – they both departed on the same flight to Belgium on , now claiming to be divorced.

Jan to Mar 1970 – Yet somehow, he claims he met his wife DW on a ship departing Southampton UK that arrived in Sydney 3 months later.

Only thing I’d add is that he can’t turn around and claim they took that ship on a later voyage because it was it’s last.
And that you couldn’t find either of them on the manifest anyway.

The children were from marriage one. A son, and a daughter that he says he doesn't remember the name of because he doesn't believe that she was his.
Or...was it marriage two? o_O I've lost track already. Ilona's children weren't his.

I found whatever waffle he started to say about Ilona's friend coming over before her and staying with him before Ilona got there really...odd? Casselden cut him off because that was just NOT the question but what was that about?

I found whatever waffle he started to say about Ilona's friend coming over before her and staying with him before Ilona got there really...odd? Casselden cut him off because that was just NOT the question but what was that about?
He does that when he doesn’t want to answer the question. He’ll go all old man rambly tangent.

Isn't he trying to say that they didn't travel to Australia together even though they were supposedly already married is because she came out on a Greek ship with a friend. But she flew to Sydney and he flew to Perth two days apart.

26 May 1969 – WW applied for residency in Aus due to that he was actually married to Ilona before each arrived in Sydney on the 10 May 1970 in Belgium.

They allegedly stayed in Aus for 11 months.

15 Feb 1970 – they both departed on the same flight to Belgium on , now claiming to be divorced.

This might also be why he's trying to change the date to his marriage with Ilona. You'll notice he couldn't have met DW on that ship if he was still with Ilona in Sydney! Also, his marriage to Ilona was very likely a scam to get residency.

Absolutely re the residency!
Thinking forward IK 2nd marriage to Reid is legit ? Interesting a child from that marriage used the name W in a business ..? What do you make of that. Probs the adult child using her mothers first marriage to W name? and just innocent.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member