Found Alive Australia - Mark, 51, & Jacoba Tromp, 53, Jenolan Caves, NSW, 30 Aug 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
truth is stranger than fiction. I hate to think anything nefarious but our minds get going... Could all be staged to somehow get a reward or sympathy? the man who looked like dad could have been the son IMO... So many what ifs...

Indeed I couldn't understand how sure the couple were that it was the father, thought it was dark.

The son did say in the news conference yesterday it was like being in a movie

truth is stranger than fiction. I hate to think anything nefarious but our minds get going... Could all be staged to somehow get a reward or sympathy? the man who looked like dad could have been the son IMO... So many what ifs...

I'm pretty sure the son was already accounted for when the man was seen fleeing the car.

I agree with your post, Strangest for me I can't imagine a 25 year old throwing his phone away', even less likely if concerned about parents mental state.
These kids seem worldly, the 22 year old even has another business of her own.
I can't believe that among the three of them they couldn't come up with a better plan, than to simply split up and all go their seperate ways

It looks to me they may have all been arguing with each other. Family dynamics often run deep, whether you're worldly or not, there may have been powerful emotions involved, possibly all triggered by dad's breakdown, threats of self harm or worse. I don't think the three siblings were calm and simply deciding, "let's just all leave". The whole family seems to be freaked out, almost spooked. With the exception perhaps of Mitchel, who left first, and who also looks quite normal in the pictures, unlike his sister who looks drained and exhausted.

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsMelbourne/videos/10154558592319301/

The two youngest kids being interview yesterday (Thursday). Sorry he stated was like a movie not being in a movie my bad.

https://www.facebook.com/7NewsMelbourne/videos/10154560773629301/
This one is from about an hour ago. Much of the same from the first except they are outside the hospital the mother is in.

I feel if they thought the family was in danger from someone else they wouldn't be giving the where abouts of the mother and kids. Just a thought.

I have also suffered intensely from anxiety for many years and there are certainly aspects of this case that correspond with extreme panic attack behaviour. But the chance of this happening to all five members of a family at pretty much the same time must surely be infinitesimal. Only one other logical train of thought springs to mind: psychoactives. I think the family have somehow been poisoned - and not necessarily intentionally or by an external party. It could have been anything. Maybe it was their lunch? Mushroom tea ... blackberry sandwiches ...Pythonesque salmon mousse? Something either organic or chemical that they encountered, inhaled and/or consumed in the early stages of their journey. Pesticides from their farm, even? But exposure to something with hallucinogenic properties would absolutely explain their completely irrational behavior, both collectively and individually. People having very bad trip can very much act like they're in a movie where nothing makes any sort of believable sense. Just a thought.

P.S. Stupendously long-time lurker here. Thought I'd say hi :) Keep up the good work!

I have also suffered intensely from anxiety for many years and there are certainly aspects of this case that correspond with extreme panic attack behaviour. But the chance of this happening to all five members of a family at pretty much the same time must surely be infinitesimal. Only one other logical train of thought springs to mind: psychoactives. I think the family have somehow been poisoned - and not necessarily intentionally or by an external party. It could have been anything. Maybe it was their lunch? Mushroom tea ... blackberry sandwiches ...Pythonesque salmon mousse? Something either organic or chemical that they encountered, inhaled and/or consumed in the early stages of their journey. Pesticides from their farm, even? But exposure to something with hallucinogenic properties would absolutely explain their completely irrational behavior, both collectively and individually. People having very bad trip can very much act like they're in a movie where nothing makes any sort of believable sense. Just a thought.

P.S. Stupendously long-time lurker here. Thought I'd say hi :) Keep up the good work!

I read somewhere the other day that they do not use pesticides. It was on social media and someone was referring to their farm page where it was stated.

Yes I was thinking along the same lines myself pwurg.

They have just shown the press conference on NZ lunchtime news

They have just shown the press conference on NZ lunchtime news

Cool. The son just looks as worn out too in my opinion. Hope you are safe from the warthquake

They may not use pesticides themselves but there are no doubt many farmers who do along the 600-odd kilometre route they must have travelled. But indeed, it may not necessarily have been an artificial/chemical substance - our environment is also brimming with plenty of naturally-occuring organic toxicity. Look at Psilocybin spores. Or ergot, which can be found in rye bread. There are also hallucinogenic fish. And who knows what kind of strange microbes might live inside some types of cheese? ;)

I have an alternate theory about what happened but have to know, could 6 adults fit in the car they were driving? Could someone have threatened them all at gunpoint to go somewhere? Maybe the son managed to take his phone secretly but got caught trying to text for help and had to throw the phone out the window? It would explain why each of them left at different times and split up--they left as they were able to escape-- and explains why mom and 1 daughter were very traumatized (terror and worry over their dad/family members). In this scenario, the person running from the car could be either the dad or the gunman...Just a theory. I hope there will be some developments today. Such a strange story!

I have an alternate theory about what happened but have to know, could 6 adults fit in the car they were driving? Could someone have threatened them all at gunpoint to go somewhere? Maybe the son managed to take his phone secretly but got caught trying to text for help and had to throw the phone out the window? It would explain why each of them left at different times and split up--they left as they were able to escape-- and explains why mom and 1 daughter were very traumatized (terror and worry over their dad/family members). In this scenario, the person running from the car could be either the dad or the gunman...Just a theory. I hope there will be some developments today. Such a strange story!

I thought along these lines in the beginning, but now not anymore because, why wouldn't they tell police this?

They may not use pesticides themselves but there are no doubt many farmers who do along the 600-odd kilometre route they must have travelled. But indeed, it may not necessarily have been an artificial/chemical substance - our environment is also brimming with plenty of naturally-occuring organic toxicity. Look at Psilocybin spores. Or ergot, which can be found in rye bread. There are also hallucinogenic fish. And who knows what kind of strange microbes might live inside some types of cheese? ;)

Yes! I do hope you are right and it's nothing sinister

I thought along these lines in the beginning, but now not anymore because, why wouldn't they tell police this?

I agree. Looking at the kids they look confused. Also if the police believed they were in some sort of danger from threats or anything I just don't think they would be releasing the hospitals they are in.

I've thought along those lines too, and thought that maybe
a) they aren't telling the police because dad is being held hostage and they've been threatened he'd be killed if they told
b) they've seen dad be killed possibly in a horrendous way and they've been threatened the same will happen to them
c) they have told the police but it isn't being made public possibly because of reason a.

All speculation and MOO.

I agree. Looking at the kids they look confused. Also if the police believed they were in some sort of danger from threats or anything I just don't think they would be releasing the hospitals they are in.

Would it be normal in Australia to release such information? Like in any news report about any other case, would a hospital location be made known?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamiestews06
Back