DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anthony Koletti releases album about Melissa Caddick’s disappearance
Caddick’s husband’s bizarre new move
we knew it would happen...

In Bragging, he claims police entered the home to “break things and disrespect all of us”, while in Ten Minutes Too Late, Mr Koletti delves into conspiracy theories connected with the disappearance, saying: “If you walked out on your own accord, or if you were taken from the front door, I woke up 10 minutes too late.”

BBM I find this odd because in my experience, if a person goes to bed at 4am, it is unlikely that he will wake up naturally an hour or so later unless somebody or something wakes him up especially if he is sleeping in a separate room as I have predicted. AK has never claimed the slamming of the front door woke him up or that OC came to wake him up so, if he really went to bed at 4am, then he would probably sleep another eight hours unless, of course, if he had been up all night driving MC somewhere and left the music going on all night to cover for his absence.

I have read different accounts as to whether MC left at 5 or 5.30am or did she leave at 5am and he woke up at 5.30am but now he says ten minutes later. How does he know that? Was that ten minutes after OC heard the door slam? I have also doubted whether a young boy like OC would be up at 5am in the gym.

If AK and OC ever fall out one day, I am wondering if we will hear his version of events when he is older.

"if you were taken from the front door" If AK did not drive MC somewhere the night before, the other theory is that MC organised someone to come and pick her up at 5am or the night before. In this case, I have wondered whether all their mobile phones have been investigated digitally to see if MC called anyone the day of the raid or next day. As LE have chosen to believe the suicide theory, they may not have bothered to get a warrant for their phones or could not get permission to do so.

In Bragging, he claims police entered the home to “break things and disrespect all of us”, while in Ten Minutes Too Late, Mr Koletti delves into conspiracy theories connected with the disappearance, saying: “If you walked out on your own accord, or if you were taken from the front door, I woke up 10 minutes too late.”

BBM I find this odd because in my experience, if a person goes to bed at 4am, it is unlikely that he will wake up naturally an hour or so later unless somebody or something wakes him up especially if he is sleeping in a separate room as I have predicted. AK has never claimed the slamming of the front door woke him up or that OC came to wake him up so, if he really went to bed at 4am, then he would probably sleep another eight hours unless, of course, if he had been up all night driving MC somewhere and left the music going on all night to cover for his absence.

I have read different accounts as to whether MC left at 5 or 5.30am or did she leave at 5am and he woke up at 5.30am but now he says ten minutes later. How does he know that? Was that ten minutes after OC heard the door slam? I have also doubted whether a young boy like OC would be up at 5am in the gym.

If AK and OC ever fall out one day, I am wondering if we will hear his version of events when he is older.

"if you were taken from the front door" If AK did not drive MC somewhere the night before, the other theory is that MC organised someone to come and pick her up at 5am or the night before. In this case, I have wondered whether all their mobile phones have been investigated digitally to see if MC called anyone the day of the raid or next day. As LE have chosen to believe the suicide theory, they may not have bothered to get a warrant for their phones or could not get permission to do so.
Where can we find these cultural masterpieces?

Anthony Koletti releases album about Melissa Caddick’s disappearance
we knew it would happen...
With all due respect to the intellectually challenged, I'd be interested in seeing what AK's IQ is or even reading a few school report cards.

I really don't want to sound mean because I'm not trying to ridicule the lad, I'm just genuinely intrigued.

With all due respect to the intellectually challenged, I'd be interested in seeing what AK's IQ is or even reading a few school report cards.

I really don't want to sound mean because I'm not trying to ridicule the lad, I'm just genuinely intrigued.
It’s not his brightest moment that’s for sure. However I’d be surprised if the cops took much notice of it. I don’t think they’re really interested in AK & thinking back now they seemed to come to the conclusion pretty quickly that AK didn’t kill her. IMO only I can’t shake the feeling that someone else is involved who may be well known & the cops know & for whatever reason are wanting to sweep it under the rug. It wouldn’t be the first or last time tbh.

What do you think of this alternative view of AK?

I don't agree with many of you on WS or other followers of this case including the police. IMO AK is not intellectually challenged. He is simply playing the role he could have learnt when he was young that acting dumb and lying pays off. Even is own father believes it.

IMO MC and AK lacked a moral compass in that their attitude was "if you can get away with it, then it's OK." I can even predict that when AK and MC met on that cruise, AK could have played hard to get. After all, he was eleven years younger than MC, she was married, had a child and became besotted with AK. So if she wanted him to join her somewhere, he probably told her that he couldn't afford it, so she started offering to pay. When he told her he liked skiing, she took him skiing as only the best would do for AK. When she told him she was married, he told her that she would have to leave her husband as he was only interested in getting married - not just having an affair. He then possibly upped the stakes and told her that he would like to live in a big house with a harbour view near Bondi where he worked, then eventually he could have asked her for a sports car and so it goes on. The beginning of MC's serious fraud began soon after MC met AK as not long after she started her own company. AK was probably wondering how far MC would go to show her "love" for him! He wasn't worried about how she got the money so he turned a blind eye. As she was growing older and approaching 50, MC was probably worried that he would go off with another woman so she had to look after her appearance so she started buying expensive jewellery and designer clothes so that she would look the best woman in the room. The media has suggested that MC was a narcissist but AK is a narcissist too - just a covert one. AK knew that MC would do or buy anything to please him.

The whole interview on Ch7 showed us an example of duper's delight.

Duping delight is a particular micro expression a person will display that betrays a sense of enjoyment they are getting out of controlling and deceiving another person. It is a very important expression to watch out for in catching dishonesty in a person. In fact it is a form of body language pretty much exclusively reserved for pathological character types such as psychopaths.

The phrase was coined by the psychologist and body language expert, Dr Paul Eckman, and was defined by him as “the pleasure we get over having someone else in our control and being able to manipulate them”.

Duping delight most often manifests as a grin or a smirk which will flash across a person’s face, and is usually completely inappropriate to the situation or the topic that is being spoken about. The psychopath is either about to lie, or is lying to someone and they are believing it, and the smirk is a leaked expression of pleasure that they are getting away with it.

Duping delight is a particular micro expression a person will display that betrays a sense of enjoyment they are getting out of controlling and deceiving another person. It is a very important expression to watch out for in catching dishonesty in a person. In fact it is a form of body language pretty much exclusively reserved for pathological character types such as psychopaths.

The phrase was coined by the psychologist and body language expert, Dr Paul Eckman, and was defined by him as “the pleasure we get over having someone else in our control and being able to manipulate them”.

Duping delight most often manifests as a grin or a smirk which will flash across a person’s face, and is usually completely inappropriate to the situation or the topic that is being spoken about. The psychopath is either about to lie, or is lying to someone and they are believing it, and the smirk is a leaked expression of pleasure that they are getting away with it.
Dupers delight is 100 per cent correct Estelle, I am glad someone else saw this too, along with AK being a covert narc,

This would be a great post reference Gabby Petito thread! Does anyone know if there’s a way I can post it to that thread? With appropriate credit to @Estelle

Last edited:
What do you think of this alternative view of AK?

I don't agree with many of you on WS or other followers of this case including the police. IMO AK is not intellectually challenged. He is simply playing the role he could have learnt when he was young that acting dumb and lying pays off. Even is own father believes it.

IMO MC and AK lacked a moral compass in that their attitude was "if you can get away with it, then it's OK." I can even predict that when AK and MC met on that cruise, AK could have played hard to get. After all, he was eleven years younger than MC, she was married, had a child and became besotted with AK. So if she wanted him to join her somewhere, he probably told her that he couldn't afford it, so she started offering to pay. When he told her he liked skiing, she took him skiing as only the best would do for AK. When she told him she was married, he told her that she would have to leave her husband as he was only interested in getting married - not just having an affair. He then possibly upped the stakes and told her that he would like to live in a big house with a harbour view near Bondi where he worked, then eventually he could have asked her for a sports car and so it goes on. The beginning of MC's serious fraud began soon after MC met AK as not long after she started her own company. AK was probably wondering how far MC would go to show her "love" for him! He wasn't worried about how she got the money so he turned a blind eye. As she was growing older and approaching 50, MC was probably worried that he would go off with another woman so she had to look after her appearance so she started buying expensive jewellery and designer clothes so that she would look the best woman in the room. The media has suggested that MC was a narcissist but AK is a narcissist too - just a covert one. AK knew that MC would do or buy anything to please him.
I agree. I’ve been thinking since the 7 interview that he’s very much like the not so ‘dumb blonde’ stereotype. It takes a lot to hustle a hustler and ‘gold-diggers’ are remarkably strategic.

Wow, Estelle you come out with some serious pearls of wisdom. That describes his interview persona exactly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak