Found Deceased Australia - Melissa Caddick, 49, Sydney, NSW, 12 Nov 2020 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm staying in Sydney this week (visiting from the UK) and I happened to be visiting an old friend in Rose Bay this morning. She mentioned that the Caddick place was nearby (actually it's just up the hill from her street) so I wandered up that way afterward to take a look. I only passed briefly but I saw Anthony walking through the side gate, so he's clearly still living there. The small front garden to the right (such as it is) looked rather overgrown with weeds etc. Clearly, the budget no longer extends to property maintenance/gardeners! Must say, the views of the harbour from Dover Heights are absolutely stunning. Lots of rather ugly houses, tho - especially in Caddick's street.
I then walked up to the reserve along the cliff edge, there's a picket fence with damage in places. Easy to see how she might have climbed through & gone over the cliff. Rather strange to see these places after following the case from a distance some months ago.

I do feel sympathy for the parents, and don't want to kick them while they're down. They have enough grief already.
Why feel sorry for the parents..... many of the investors have lost their financial security...and are the same generation as the parents...and no investors have received a cent of their losses in the last year... unlike the parents who have lived rent free for the last year!
You stated that you don’t want to kick the parents while they are down...BUT what about the situation their daughter has left the investors in?

Why feel sorry for the parents..... many of the investors have lost their financial security...and are the same generation as the parents...and no investors have received a cent of their losses in the last year... unlike the parents who have lived rent free for the last year!
they have lost their daughter though. that's different to everyone else.
and not just her, but the person they probably thought she was too.
but again, on the other hand... they did raise her.

Melissa Caddick's husband sports flash haircut and has drink with a mate at Bondi restaurant | Daily Mail Online

Melissa Caddick's husband sports a flash new haircut and has a drink with a mate at a popular Bondi watering hole before heading home to his fraudster wife's $6MILLION mansion that he's STILL living in
  • Melissa Caddick's husband steps out in Bondi Beach with flash new haircut
  • Anthony Koletti, 39, had lunch with male friend at Hotel Ravesis on Sunday
  • He showed off his freshly shaven mohawk while dressed in all black clothes
  • Koletti continues to live in her $6.2million Dover Heights mansion

Two luxury cars belonging to missing fraudster Melissa Caddick and her company will go under the hammer later this month, as liquidators work to recoup millions of dollars for investors.

The 2016 Audi R8 V10 and 2016 Mercedes-Benz CLA45 will be auctioned online on February 21 with Pickles Auctions.

Melissa Caddick’s luxury cars to be sold at auction
About the two properties -
significant work has been undertaken during December and January and we are taking legal steps to expedite the sale of these assets to progress being in a position to return moneys to investors

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...r/news-story/9556c6ff6fd64cfcd36d3bac5e964574

Melissa Caddick’s husband hit with AVO protecting ASIC investigator
Anthony Koletti, the husband of missing alleged fraudster Melissa Caddick, has declared his innocence as police sought an AVO to protect an ASIC investigator probing his wife’s baffling disappearance.

Seems a bit of unbecoming behaviour is being exhibited by the unfortunate Anthony..... an ASIC investigator, naturally investigating the convoluted business and criminal aspects of A's wife, going about the lawful elements of her employment, offended A... who demonstrated some un-Dover Heights action, more suited indeed to Rooty Hill, and has been issued with an AVO...

One thing after another............

Last edited:
https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...r/news-story/9556c6ff6fd64cfcd36d3bac5e964574

Melissa Caddick’s husband hit with AVO protecting ASIC investigator
Anthony Koletti, the husband of missing alleged fraudster Melissa Caddick, has declared his innocence as police sought an AVO to protect an ASIC investigator probing his wife’s baffling disappearance.

Seems a bit of unbecoming behaviour is being exhibited by the unfortunate Anthony..... an ASIC investigator, naturally investigating the convoluted business and criminal aspects of A's wife, going about the lawful elements of her employment, offended A... who demonstrated some un-Dover Heights action, more suited indeed to Rooty Hill, and has been issued with an AVO...

One thing after another............

Just heard this on the morning news.

Who would have thunk that relaxed AK is capable of intimidation of an ASIC investigator. I guess that, where money is concerned, people are capable of many things.

imo

Last edited:
Police filed the application for the apprehended violence order on Tuesday evening on behalf of [IA] - the 28-year-old woman at the helm of ASIC investigation into Anthony Koletti's fraudster wife.

Mr Koletti, 39, says he received a warning by police in August last year after he sent Ms [A] four texts last year requesting that she return a computer server seized by regulators - but claims he hasn't contacted her since.

There are no conditions listed on the apprehended violence order, but police will apply for conditions before the matter appears in the Sydney Downing Centre Local Court on February 23.

AVO conditions can stop defendants from approaching or contacting the protected person and being within a certain distance of their home or workplace.

Melissa Caddick's husband Anthony Koletti hit with restraining order | Daily Mail Online

'Mr Koletti, 39, says he received a warning by police in August last year after he sent Ms Allen four texts last year requesting that she return a computer server seized by regulators - but claims he hasn't contacted her since.

'I have no idea why they would be taking an AVO out, I guess it's ASIC just throwing their weight around to try and make me look like some kind of villain,' he told The Australian.

'They're villainising my wife and now they villainising me, that's what this world's come to. It's just ridiculous.'

Mr Koletti was also adamant that he hadn't been in contact with anyone from ASIC for months.

'I haven't contacted them in, my god like, at least six months ago, maybe eight months ago. It's been ages. It's just ridiculous,' he said.

Isn't it awful??... All this 'villianising'.... And a lot of ASIC weight throwing around, too. And who's idea would it be to make little Anthony look a 'villain'..?? It seems that Anthony's bewilderment is genuine, too.. What's wrong with sending an ASIC investigator four texts, after a warning from the police, ey?... He cannot figure it out, .. we await the next episode in this weird and inexplicable event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GonzoToxic