GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was angry at the bar... Had no shoes... Could someone have locked him out of his own flat?

:dunno:

Very surprised! Channel 9 news said there will be a press conference today. Anyone seen the time this is happening?

Very surprised! Channel 9 news said there will be a press conference today. Anyone seen the time this is happening?

Just my luck am at work .. Wonder how fast I can smash out an annual report LOL ..

gay lover??? whats with the supposed sexual arousel before being killed and pants off?

I think that him being naked from the waist down and a male being arrested, explains a lot!

*this post came up a bit late! I hadn't seen all of the other replies before I commented. Sorry :)

What time is it in Neutral,Bay, Australia?

is it tomorrow (Tuesday) yet? :dunno:

ETA... it is about 11:35 a.m., Oct. 8th, Tuesday, in Neutral Bay...

One of the articles said there will be an official arrest on Tues., Oct. 8th..

JMO

Maybe when they said 'lover' we shouldn't have assumed that meant a female.

Perhaps he was with a girl then her bf turned up and they argued and he went to the pub to let them sort it out. Then he came home expecting them to have left but they/he hadn't. Also perhaps he text the girl to see if they both had left and was waiting for a reply whilst he paced back and forth.....then thought oh well I need to go home......

Glad they have arrested someone though!

I have to wonder if the cops skewed the media toward a female perp on purpose, to keep him from running before they had enough for an arrest...

GOOD NEWS!

I'm dying to know who and why.

Perhaps he was with a girl then her bf turned up and they argued and he went to the pub to let them sort it out. Then he came home expecting them to have left but they/he hadn't. Also perhaps he text the girl to see if they both had left and was waiting for a reply whilst he paced back and forth.....then thought oh well I need to go home......

Glad they have arrested someone though!

I think this is a good theory. Time will tell!

I'm still gobsmacked!

I have to wonder if the cops skewed the media toward a female perp on purpose, to keep him from running before they had enough for an arrest...

GOOD NEWS!

This was my thought too, they wanted the perp to think that they weren't onto him and let us all believe that the perp was likely a female. All MOO of course.

GOOD NEWS!

could have been to put pressure on a female who knew something but wasn't the murderer.

I have so many question, lol -- did Morgan know this guy? How'd he get in the apartment? How'd he get to attack Morgan in such a vulnerable position? Was he known to Morgan's friends?

And of course, we'd better lap up the info between now and charges laid because after that -- silence returns until the trial's over...

:eye: :eye: open for news, WS'ers. Lol.

I have so many question, lol -- did Morgan know this guy? How'd he get in the apartment? How'd he get to attack Morgan in such a vulnerable position? Was he known to Morgan's friends?

And of course, we'd better lap up the info between now and charges laid because after that -- silence returns until the trial's over...

:eye: :eye: open for news, WS'ers. Lol.

Good point, Ausgirl!

keep copies of all news... Because it will go silent soon...

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member