GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah .. that blew a hole in his story didn't it? How incredible, contacting police himself.

It would need to be a HARD blow, delivered accurately, and it would still only wind a relatively fit male for a few seconds. Those things happen all the time on the football field, for example. Quick lie down for a few seconds, then play on. A kick in the nuts would be more effective....

And that image on the back of the funeral booklet would suggest to me (and we don't know how old the pic is) that Morgan was fairly solidly built, and at 189cm tall, he has reasonable muscle definition, considering that's a back view of him, half twisted around. Sorry to disagree there, LB ;) But it is difficult to be sure of his build from that photo, and all the others seem to be just head shots or head and shoulders.

Hopefully more info, and images, may drift our way over the next week or two.

A full length photo of Morgan....

am-n-policeclose-20130914193633303151-300x0.jpg

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/police-close-on-ladies-mans-killer-20130914-2trj2.html

im pretty sure its only open till 2 am i think sundays it shuts earlier its easy to find out anyway

It's open 24/7 I live very close, it's pretty much across the road from me. Police often go there late night to grab a coffee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member