GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has already been posted ...

NINESMN - 10 10 13
The parents of the young man accused of killing Morgan Huxley have expressed their grief for the victim, with the mother saying "he didn't deserve to die like that".
The accused man's distraught mother, Lynne Kelsall, learned from police that her son and Mr Huxley, a marine construction company owner, had been involved in sexual activity in the lead up to the alleged murder.
She told a friend she knew and accepted that her son was gay but was devastated by his arrest, the Daily Telegraph reports.
"She said Jack, as they call him, has never been in trouble or caused them any problems," the friend was quoted as saying.
"His mother said Morgan Huxley didn't deserve to die like that."

His family must be devastated. They sound as surprised as everyone else.

]

In retrospect if it had been a frenzied attack by a jealous ex gf, furious at the female attention he garnered then it didn't fit with 3 stab wounds and 25 superficial wounds. They would have all been deep stab wounds.

Well. Not necessarily. People who haven't killed before (and even some who have) can make a lot of shallow wounds even in a frenzied attack. Some, because they are nervous and are hesitant at first. Some to prolong the pain or experiment.. Females are more likely to show hesitation than men, actually.. but for a guy to do so, and in stabbing so many times, seems more cruel/sadistic than merely hesitant to me atm.

But I'd sure like know more before I can say any of that and feel remotely confident about it in this case.

For now I think I'll go with it being The Magician. Something about the colour of it although it's hard to tell as appears to me in following photo that he's holding the book upside down. I'm not finding a pic of back cover as yet but the barcode which is usually always on back cover seems clearly visibile.

Yep, looks like a barcode to me - the publisher name is on the spine usually at the bottom - its on the book in white (I assume).
Nice catch marlywings.

Has anybody thought of the possibility that MH might have had a condom on? After all, this is what the media said:

"THE killer of Morgan Huxley may have attacked him while he was having sex, police believe. In what they say may have been a "booty call" gone wrong, investigators have revealed Mr Huxley had taken part in sexual activity shortly before being stabbed 28 times. A forensic investigation of the bedroom where the Neutral Bay businessman was found bleeding to death has uncovered evidence of sexual activity."

Has anybody thought of the possibility that MH might have had a condom on? After all, this is what the media said:

"THE killer of Morgan Huxley may have attacked him while he was having sex, police believe. In what they say may have been a "booty call" gone wrong, investigators have revealed Mr Huxley had taken part in sexual activity shortly before being stabbed 28 times. A forensic investigation of the bedroom where the Neutral Bay businessman was found bleeding to death has uncovered evidence of sexual activity."

That's a fair point.

I think they were quick to assume it was with a woman also, so I wonder if there was evidence that a woman had been in his room as well.

For now I think I'll go with it being The Magician. Something about the colour of it although it's hard to tell as appears to me in following photo that he's holding the book upside down. I'm not finding a pic of back cover as yet but the barcode which is usually always on back cover seems clearly visibile.

360818-d58df228-3076-11e3-938d-be0514675153.jpg

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...iel-jack-kelsall/story-fni0cx12-1226736458021

9780586217832.jpg

http://www.bookdepository.com/Magician-Raymond-E-Feist/9780586217832
Ah yes, good catch. We were hunting around trying to find a copy with the title in the corner - but it's a barcode.

My husband's copy of Magician is purple, so I didn't even bother looking at it tbh. At first I thought the cover looked familiar and I thought "of course. Magician" but then I realised I was thinking of Silverthorn.

s anybody thought of the possibility that MH might have had a condom on? After all, this is what the media said:

Yep. I've thought that all along.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=9868059&highlight=condom#post9868059

The police said there was blood of mh and blood of someone else in the room the reason the police said sex was mh appeared to have been aroused they claim high adrenelin levels in mh if any of you bother to look at sites you will find that its extremely common for a man in fights or facing death bec of fear to have high levels of adrenelin and this also can cause erections its extremely common he didnt have to have had any SEX at all
he could have been in bed sleeping alot of men go to bed in tshirts and nothing else maybe he sorted himself out sexually and thats why he had no pants on

its not common to stab a person in the neck when they are facing you it mostly occurs when their back is facing you MH could have easily been asleep stabbed in the neck then stabbed in the back and then robbed mh could have crawled out of bec onto the floor to try and escape but was unble to bec of his injuries

Just jumping off your post Davita ...

Condoms/fluids/certain types of injuries/sex toys and restraints could all be evidence of sexual activity. I'm sure police wouldn't have stated there was evidence if there was no evidence. And they probably only revealed that in the hope that it would help to flush the killer out of 'hiding' ... help them do something to reveal themselves ... confess perhaps. Otherwise I don't know that they would have mentioned it at all, or not until charges were laid or the case against the offender was being built.

Police have also acknowledged that adrenalin levels can indicate activity, but they didn't say that it did indicate sexual activity in this case.

Sounds like they were trying to figure out exactly when the attack happened .. with adrenalin levels being one of the many things taken into consideration in that regard.

"A forensic investigation of the bedroom where the Neutral Bay businessman was found bleeding to death has uncovered evidence of sexual activity.

Officers are now waiting for blood tests and a toxicology report to determine when exactly the attack happened. They believe adrenalin levels can indicate the likelihood Mr Huxley had been sexually aroused before his death."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ty-call8217-link/story-fni0cx12-1226724417519

ETA: I wonder how toxicology reports may help to determine exactly when the attack happened?

If mh front door was unlocked (i have done that in the past forgotton to lock it) and this person let themselves in they are hardly going to tell the police that as they know they would be charged with break and enter i doubt anyone would let a person they have known for a minute or two into their home
this guy needed money to live or at least buy his video games which arent cheap seems his job was a made up fantasty he has all the traits

disorganised killers act frequently get caught their first killing have a lower IQ act on impulse leave a messy scene fail to dispose of the body unemployed loner their motivation tends to be about exerting extreme physical / sexual violence and fullfilling some kind of fantasy they also chose victims that live in their area or close to their area they will also pretend to have a great job which doesnt exist because their time is spent have fantasizing about plotting to kill it consumes their minds obsessively
Basically are they the dummy killers as opposed to organised stable job family get rid of the body dont leave dna etc they generally have a high IQ which is why they dont get caught or get caught later after several and have been promoted to a serial killer

If he'd been watching/stalking Morgan for a time, and I do think he had been, he'd have seen the cars, the boats, the women, many friends, all money people, beautiful people...

.. and perhaps via watching, he thought he did know Morgan, even if he didn't really. That's really a well documented stalker type of mentality. The crime was so much overkill, I cannot see DJK being in a very balanced state of mind. It's not a stretch, IMO, that he thought more was on offer than there really was.

Just to add - there could be years of loneliness, disappointment, frustration, rejection in those 28 stabs and slashes.. says to me a person very much on the edge (and well and truly over it, I should say).

This theory makes sense to me.. out of this senseless evil killing.
Envy and lust have a strange habit of getting confused, sexual jealousy is a strange bird/motive for all sorts of evil deeds, as old as Shakespeare times.
I am filled with sadness for the Huxley family and all MHs friends and family and Daniels too, all innocent victims with their lives ruined forever because of this "Sci Fi" fan (i wasn't too far off!)

If mh front door was unlocked (i have done that in the past forgotton to lock it) and this person let themselves in they are hardly going to tell the police that as they know they would be charged with break and enter i doubt anyone would let a person they have known for a minute or two into their home
this guy needed money to live or at least buy his video games which arent cheap seems his job was a made up fantasty he has all the traits

disorganised killers act frequently get caught their first killing have a lower IQ act on impulse leave a messy scene fail to dispose of the body unemployed loner their motivation tends to be about exerting extreme physical / sexual violence and fullfilling some kind of fantasy they also chose victims that live in their area or close to their area they will also pretend to have a great job which doesnt exist because their time is spent have fantasizing about plotting to kill it consumes their minds obsessively
Basically are they the dummy killers as opposed to organised stable job family get rid of the body dont leave dna etc they generally have a high IQ which is why they dont get caught or get caught later after several and have been promoted to a serial killer

I think I understand what you are saying sundaymorning123 .. it is just a little hard to read without punctuation, so I may be wrong.

DJK does seem to be an impulsive, disorganised killer, who didn't seem to think a lot about the 'getting caught' aspect of his actions - other than taking the weapon with him perhaps.

I wonder if there is anything in that book the he might have circled or wrote some reference, could he have been trying to act out some character out of this book ( sci fi genre) there could be something else within the book such as a letter,etc, which he is taking in for his defence
I know this even reads crazy to me, only guessing

Yes there is Nikki.and its in Raymond Feist's other book, very dark.."Faerie Tale" Correct me if I'm wrong fellow nerds

if mh let in his 2minute new bff for hot steamy gay sex im sure they would have got alot further than just getting mh's pants off like at least engaging in anal sex before he was killed after all the guy said he hoped he would get sex
kinda appears as though mh resisted he did keep his shirt on and theres no mention of rape or anal sex
however the police stated that sex did occur which means there would have been evidence of anal sex or do they mean just sexual activity? an autopsy would have shown that mh had anal sex then the police would have most likely known it to be a male all along unless it was a really kinky gf with a sexual device and mh was into that kind of thing
it very odd mh used to computer at the internet cafe as I read that the police took his computer from his home to check it saying social media sites he was on
I also thought I came across a guy who was killed 2 weeks ago from meeting someone off grinder gay site maybe it was overseas

finger typing on iphone makes things a little awkward im not really fussed about my grammer or punctuation at this time of the evening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member