GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wow ... just wow ... he sure went to town on Morgan. A lot of pent up anger in that boy! :scared:

Thank you so much, enzeder, for all the tweets, links and photos. :loveyou:

Yes, thank you enzeder!

Makara I just had a flash of Jodi Arias: "He's dead so I can spout whatever lies I want to get myself off the hook". If DJK goes for the consensual sex angle it will be the same as Jodi trying out the whole "he was an abusive sexual predator" angle. Gag.

You know Fruity, I used to feel kind of sorry for DJK. My assumption was that he was a mentally retarded kid who was lovestruck by GH. I think I raised Ausgirl's hackles when I mentioned as much last year (love ya Aus). After reading today's MSM reports my attitude and assumptions have changed dramatically. I really don't care what DJK has to say! He murdered MH in cold blood. That's it, end of subject! DJK does need help but will he ever be rehabilated? I think not.

Video

MARCH 05, 2015: http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...-to-psychiatrist/story-fnii5s3x-1227248414119

"Ms Redmond yesterday told the jury she woke about 1.30am on the morning of Mr Huxley’s death by what she thought was “Morgan *coming home.”

She said she went back to sleep but was again disturbed by a “screeching sound.”"

"The jury heard Mr Huxley often kept the front door of the apartment unlocked “so people could visit”, but that when Ms Redmond’s boyfriend arrived after her panicked phone call the couple noticed the top lock had been deadbolted, which neither of the flatmates usually locked."

March 5, 2015: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...r-the-thrill-of-it-court-20150304-13v5ta.html

"The court heard Mr Huxley would sometimes leave the door of the flat unlocked, and it wasn't unusual for him to have visitors at night.

Mr Kelsall's barrister, Christopher Watson, said his client would give evidence during the trial to address some of the evidence.

"The most damning aspect ... against the accused is of course the deceased's DNA on his bag. It must be the case at least that the bag, and by inference, the accused is proximate to the deceased at least at the start of when some harm ... is caused to him.

"Mr Kelsall will give evidence to address that aspect in this case.""

You know Fruity, I used to feel kind of sorry for DJK. My assumption was that he was a mentally retarded kid who was lovestruck by GH. I think I raised Ausgirl's hackles when I mentioned as much last year (love ya Aus). After reading today's MSM reports my attitude and assumptions have changed dramatically. I really don't care what DJK has to say! He murdered MH in cold blood. That's it, end of subject! DJK does need help but will he ever be rehabilated? I think not.

Love ya back, Mak! :)

What I got peevish about, iirc, was the assumption Morgan was 'hooking up' with Kelsall. I just did not believe that for a moment, and still don't. I think he fully stalked poor, drunk Morgan home - and I suspect strongly he had been watching the pub for some time, for an opportunity/victim, but that's less certain in my mind. Anyway, I do respect that opinions differ, even if I strongly disagree. =P

I am still completely stunned that they're trying to pull the "jealous ex gf" angle! Can't wait to read Kelsall's "explanations", particularly for the blood on his bag (and glasses too, wasn't it?).

Now that "screeching" noise has me really curious. Was it Kelsall locking the front door behind him? Opening a window or screen door to exit (since front door was locked). Or Morgan.. can't think about that too hard.. Doesn't seem like a sound a person would make. :(

I was wondering about that too fruity but according to below quote it was the tip of a knife that was found lodged in Morgan's skull. :(

I'd be surprised if forensics couldn't get something useful from that tip.. what kind of knife it was and if it came from a set in Morgan's kitchen or not, etc.

Flatmate's bf testimony:

Ertan Ucar told the New South Wales Supreme Court that when he got to the unit, he found Ms Redmond trying to revive Mr Huxley by massaging his heart and that he was covered in blood.

He said he covered Mr Huxley's lower body with a towel because it was exposed.

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-03-...oor-unlocked-when-bringing-women-home/6282092

In cross-examination Mr Kelsall's barrister Christopher Watson asked Mr Ucar that in the time leading up to his death "was it the situation that you observed a lot of people coming back to the flat with Morgan Huxley?"

"Yes. After I finished work and I came over I saw girls with Morgan," Mr Ucar replied.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/daniel-ke...er-locked-the-front-door-20150305-13vlp7.html

The "never locked the door" thing at least explains how someone could've just walked right in. Looks like the defense is going to try to say Kelsall was there for consensual sex with Morgan, and a woman must've come in later and stabbed him. Somehow spattering Kelsall's bag with Morgan's blood in the process. :facepalm:

I'd be surprised if forensics couldn't get something useful from that tip.. what kind of knife it was and if it came from a set in Morgan's kitchen or not, etc.

I hope so!

Daniel Jack Kelsall tells police in first interview ‘I did follow but I didn’t mean to follow him’

March 06, 2015

•Daniel Kelsall tells police he ‘smiled at him when he turned his head’
•Accused said he jogged while following Huxley because he felt cold
•Kelsall said he took a longer route home because he gets ‘distracted’

DANIEL Jack Kelsall told police he laughed watching a barefoot Morgan Huxley attempt to withdraw cash from an ATM and insisted he hadn’t intentionally followed the murdered businessman home.

The Supreme Court has today been played Kelsall’s first interview with police in September 24, 2013, just over two weeks after he allegedly stabbed Mr Huxley to death in the bedroom of his Neutral Bay apartment.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...an-to-follow-him/story-fni0cx12-1227250897403

Cannot -wait- for the 'explanation' of how Kelsall's DNA ended up on Morgan's penis.

"My hands were cold, your honour, and as Mr. Huxley was exposing himself to me lewdly anyway, I thought I might make the most of it"

He's doing himself no favours at all. I just hope he keeps it going.

This is all very dark isn't it .. I'm sure most men feel safe late at night in their own suburbs, unlike us women who tend to walk at night with eyes in the back of our heads and looking for friendly faces in case something turns dangerous. I wish this case got more publicity so men could learn to take more care.

Daniel Kelsall murder trial: Kitchen hand accused of stabbing Morgan Huxley told police he was 'horrified' when he learned of the murder
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/daniel-ke...he-learned-of-the-murder-20150306-13x0i1.html

"But he told police during the interview that he had simply been walking in the same direction, and at a certain point had diverted onto a different path.

He said that over the next hour or so he had taken a circuitous route back to the home he shared with his parents, explaining that, despite being cold, he had been "distracted" by items left on the side of the road for an upcoming council clean-up.

He had fallen a asleep soon after hearing police sirens about 3am."

Video at link: Morgan Huxley's last moments on CCTV
CCTV footage shows Daniel Jack Kelsall following Morgan Huxley early on September 8, 2013 before allegedly stabbing him to death. No sound. Vision released by NSW Supreme Court

Morgan Huxley murder trial: Daniel Jack Kelsall had no blood on his clothes, mother tells court
Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...othes-mother-tells-court-20150306-13xbqs.html

"Ms Kelsall told the court that she washed her son's work clothes every day and had never noticed any blood on them.

"You're not just protecting your son are you Mrs Kelsall?" counsel for the defence, Christopher Watson, asked.

"Absolutely not," she replied."

xkow7a.jpg

Screen shot from video at link

Morgan Huxley's last moments on CCTV (01:45)
http://media.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/nsw-news/morgan-huxleys-last-moments-on-cctv-6326879.html

2r7qzjb.jpg

Screen shot from video at link

Accused killer was ‘horrified’ to hear of Sydney man’s brutal stabbing death
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...rrified-to-learn-of-death#Ig5LXRf5mzkEU5j4.99

"When one of the officers interviewing Kelsall asked if he owned many knives he told them he he had a sword.

"I have the two knives that I showed you and then the sword which doesn't technically classify as a knife" Kelsall said."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back