GUILTY Australia - Morgan Huxley, 31, stabbed to death, Neutral Bay, NSW, 8 Sept 2013 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It will also be alleged that blood was found on a pair of Mr Kelsall's glasses which were found by police.

Huxley left via the Ben Boyd exit at about 1:30am. No one is seen walking behind or in front of the 31 year old as he walked along Military Road in the direction of his unit which is less than 150 mts away.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...ng-to-have-sex-police-say-20131008-2v6e5.html

Looking at the map #684
Is the CCTV of MH walking toward lights on the corner of Ben Boyd and Military.
I wonder if Morgan crossed turned right and walked down Military and DK walked straight across Ben Boyd turned into Cheal Lane.
Following Morgan again when he passed Cheal Lane?

It will also be alleged that blood was found on a pair of Mr Kelsall's glasses which were found by police.

Huxley left via the Ben Boyd exit at about 1:30am. No one is seen walking behind or in front of the 31 year old as he walked along Military Road in the direction of his unit which is less than 150 mts away.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/huxleys-a...ng-to-have-sex-police-say-20131008-2v6e5.html

Looking at the map #684
Is the CCTV of MH walking toward lights on the corner of Ben Boyd and Military.
I wonder if Morgan crossed turned right and walked down Military and DK walked straight across Ben Boyd turned into Cheal Lane.
Following Morgan again when he passed Cheal Lane?
BBM - Morgan left the Oaks Hotel from a Ben Boyd Road exit, walked along to the corner of Ben Boyd & Military Road, turned right into Military Road then down to the traffic lights. He crossed over Military Road at lights then into Watson Street where he lived.

Kelsall first appears on the cctv on the corner of Ben Boyd & Military, as Morgan is making his way down Military road. Kelsall is first captured on cctv behind Morgan on Military Road.

2hy7wb8.jpg

Screen shot: http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...uxley-says-he-was-horrified-to-learn-of-death

Google map showing approx. location of where Kelsall is (on Military Road near Ben Boyd Road cnr) in above screen shot.
http://goo.gl/GfVfz2

So, what I think may have happened is that Kelsall, who was seen loitering in Grosvenor Lane, has rushed across Ben Boyd Road when he sees Morgan leaving the hotel and down to Military Road where he first appears on the security camera not far behind Morgan. imo

OCTOBER 15, 2013: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...ad-his-last-beer/story-fni0cx12-1226739920271
"Police have seized surveillance footage which shows Kelsall, 20, hanging around in Grosvenor Lane at Neutral Bay in the early hours of September 8, around the same time Mr Huxley was drinking alone at The Oaks Hotel.

A business owner who handed over the footage to police last week said Kelsall, who can be seen on the footage wearing black and white checked pants and a dark-coloured T-shirt, appears to be wandering aimlessly in the laneway.

"It's grainy vision…but you can see that the person is just loitering around. It's not like he walks straight along the street, he hangs there for quite a while," the business owner said.

The laneway is across the road from the bar where Mr Huxley, 31, sat alone drinking a beer, before the hotel closed at 1.30am, and he left."

OCTOBER 15, 2013: A photograph taken on Grosvenor Lane opposite The Oaks Hotel at Neutral Bay / Picture Cameron Richardson
http://resources1.news.com.au/image...0217-a67aa052-34b9-11e3-a1a6-ba26abfa5130.jpg

Thanks enzeder
Note to self - read more carefully.lol

Has the blood on the glasses been mentioned?

I know it sounds confusing and I'm not really making myself very clear lol but it's easier for me to get things in perspective with maps and pic's imo. :)

I can't recall the glasses being mentioned yet but I may have missed it.

Kelsall was lurking in that alley for what? Half an hour? With a -direct- view of the bar where Morgan was sitting. I think I did some screen shots of google view, in a previous thread. There is no way he was not stalking Morgan.

And now I'm thinking about how Kelsall carried knives around, pretending to be a chef. And his fantasies of stabbing somebody, more than a year earlier. Makes me wonder if he had been just -waiting- for the perfect victim, in order to live out his fantasy.

I also remember (I think?) that Morgan was waiting for a girl at the pub but she had to be elsewhere. I'm thinking, he left the door unlocked in case she came by (as he was known to do). Kelsall (not knowing his victim had a flatmate) knocks on door - tries the handle, finds the door open. Morgan's already in bed, probably passed out or close to it after drinking all afternoon/night.

I think there's a very real possibility Kelsall had been meticulously planning a kill, for quite some time.

I also think he stripped down in Morgan's room for the kill. Maybe had a change of clothes in his bag? Surely he did not run home naked. No way could he avoid getting blood on him during that attack.

He went by a park on the way home, iirc?

CCTV footage of DJK running after Morgan - 1.28-1.29am
Jean Redmond woken by two knocks on their front door - 1.30am (was this Morgan returning home?)
Jean Redmond woken by a thump, shuffling noises and high pitched scream then gargling - about an hour after she heard knocks on the door. Gets up to check on Morgan and finds him in the doorway.
Jean Redmond calls her boyfriend - about 2.30am. He calls the ambulance.
Ambulance call -3.01am.

I think Jean's times might be a little out. If she was looking at her clock, maybe it was running a few mins fast? I really don't think it'd have taken her bf half an hour to call the ambulance. Also, the CCTV and time she heard the knocks are too close together to really fit.

Morgan Huxley's accused murderer Daniel Kelsall a timid bookworm, court hears
March 9, 2015: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...mid-bookworm-court-hears-20150309-13z2cc.html

"Mark Kelsall said his son was a keen reader, liked playing video games and could be described as a "geek".

He said his son – who liked to be called Jack – was a good person who never showed any signs of cruelty.

The 22-year-old had a history of mental illness, had once been misdiagnosed with bipolar disorder, and was on medication in 2012 that made him "morose" and "dopey", Mr Kelsall said."

Morgan Huxley murder: Daniel Jack Kelsall trial over stabbing death in Sydney continues
MARCH 09, 2015: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...sydney-continues/story-fni0cx12-1227254984583

"THE man accused of stabbing Morgan Huxley to death asked his father for a lift to work the day after the murder because he “didn’t feel safe”, a jury has been told.

Mark Kelsall, the father of Daniel Jack Kelsall, also told the Supreme Court that his son became “withdrawn” and “morose” when taking a heavy dose of medication after being diagnosed with bipolar disorder."

Father says accused murderer 'didn't feel safe' after learning of Morgan Huxley death
Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...nt-feel-safe-after-murder#YpQBut5PfEOXyk7g.99

"The jury heard Kelsall's father, Mark Kelsall, drove his son to work that night because Daniel, known as Jack to his family, did not feel safe after a café worker informed them of the crime on their morning coffee run.

"He told my wife he hadn't done it but I haven't asked Jack" Mr Kelsall said."

Did the outdoor area have an exit gate does anyone know?

I feel sorry for his parents, but they're really trying to minimize this! Sometimes it's best to say nothing.

"He told my wife he hadn't done it but I haven't asked Jack" Mr Kelsall said."

Wonder why... It's the 1st thing I'd be asking.

And does anyone have any guesses as to how Kelsall's going "explain" Morgan's blood on his bag - or his DNA on Morgan's penis? Because I seriously cannot think of one single way he can *feasibly* explain his way out of either of those things.

I think Jean's times might be a little out. If she was looking at her clock, maybe it was running a few mins fast? I really don't think it'd have taken her bf half an hour to call the ambulance. Also, the CCTV and time she heard the knocks are too close together to really fit.
I think her times are a bit off too and I don't really have a problem with it. There have been times I have woken during the night and guessed it must be close to 5am, but looked at to clock to see it's not even 2am yet. I've then woken later, thinking I must have gone back to sleep for an hour - but it has been longer. I need a clock to tell me the time during the night. If she had a clock it must have been incorrect, otherwise I think she must have been guessing approximate times.

I think 'about 1.30' would match up for Morgan arriving home though, because the CCTV shows him 30m from home at 1.29am.

Wonder why... It's the 1st thing I'd be asking.

And does anyone have any guesses as to how Kelsall's going "explain" Morgan's blood on his bag - or his DNA on Morgan's penis? Because I seriously cannot think of one single way he can *feasibly* explain his way out of either of those things.
He will go with consensual sex for the DNA, IMO. They were together at the lights at 1.30am, then Jean woke to find Morgan aware lay alive at about 3am. He is going to say that they spent about an hour having sex, then as he left he saw a young woman enter the apartment (that's what he has already told police). As for the blood - something random like a nose bleed?

Can forensics narrow down where blood has come from? eg nose vs carotid artery?

He will go with consensual sex for the DNA, IMO. They were together at the lights at 1.30am, then Jean woke to find Morgan aware lay alive at about 3am. He is going to say that they spent about an hour having sex, then as he left he saw a young woman enter the apartment (that's what he has already told police). As for the blood - something random like a nose bleed?

Can forensics narrow down where blood has come from? eg nose vs carotid artery?

Isn't he denying being in the apartment at all, though? I thought he was claiming he went right home and to sleep after work, taking a longer route home (that just happened to coincide with Morgan's).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur
Back