Deceased/Not Found AUSTRALIA - Ms Lesley Trotter, 78, Homicide, Brisbane, 28 Mar 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday, 10 April 2023 Updated 1 hour ago.

1 min Video

Police are still yet to interview some neighbours because they were away over Easter, Massingham said.

He said forensic samples - reportedly including blood - have been taken from Trotter’s unit complex and a neighbouring unit complex.

Last edited:
New free article …..

Investigators hope to reveal on Tuesday why they believe she died, with the Easter long weekend hindering their investigations.

Trotter’s body has not yet been found.

We have some strong lines of inquiry [about the body’s location] that, I believe, will come to fruition,” Massingham said.

The investigation had not identified any prime suspect or suspects, he said, adding that it had not been helped by the Easter long weekend.

Edited as the previous link had already been posted by Tootsie..

Last edited:
I suspect the police may have asked MSM to keep pumping the articles out.
Putting pressure on someone.

The whole media campaign seems that it could be directed at someone.

The police have given their suspected time of death, they have given their suspected time of POI movements, they have given a potential motive, they have said they are pretty sure they know where Lesley's remains are. They have allowed MSM to film them looking in a specific bin location.

imo

Det Supt Massingham confirmed blood had been found in the bin area but could not confirm whether or not it was relevant to the case.

'There have been some forensic samples taken from the unit complex and also some other unit complexes in the street,' Det Supt Massingham said.

'We don't know the relevance of it at this stage, whether it relates to her disappearance or not.'

The samples are currently undergoing forensic investigation to determine if they are relevant to Mr Trotter's disappearance.

Police currently have two crime scenes at the complex, one inside her unit and one just outside where the bins were stored.

Some other overseas news outlets have picked up the story
One. NYbreaking news or something like that had so many errors.

One thing it said was that blood was found in a bin.
And how Lesley regularly looked through "dumptsers"

I know this street very well it is filled with thousands of apartments and a major shopping district within 50 metres , I’d say cctv has caught something and that’s how the police know what’s happened , this is on a very busy main road aswell so even dash cam would show evidence

I know this street very well it is filled with thousands of apartments and a major shopping district within 50 metres , I’d say cctv has caught something and that’s how the police know what’s happened , this is on a very busy main road aswell so even dash cam would show evidence
What about, if the incident occurred the Clayton Lane side of the property ???? There don’t appear to be any cameras visible on the Lane ….

Don't get me wrong, I do hope you are correct ….

There seems to be a lot of news footage showing Police in the Lane ..

imo

What about, if the incident occurred the Clayton Lane side of the property ???? There don’t appear to be any cameras visible on the Lane ….

Don't get me wrong, I do hope you are correct ….

There seems to be a lot of news footage showing Police in the Lane ..

imo
You could very well be right , the lane is a different story and I’ve never been down there but I imagine there’s a chance there might not even be cctv.

Investigators hope to reveal on Tuesday why they believe she died, with the Easter long weekend hindering their investigations.

Trotter’s body has not yet been found.

We have some strong lines of inquiry [about the body’s location] that, I believe, will come to fruition,” Massingham said.
I am wondering if this information could have come from a watch that Ms Trotter was wearing??? (Of course we don’t know if she was even wearing a watch at the time …. )

However, if it was a fitness watch, and if she was wearing it at the time, and given that she was into hiking and gym etc it may have revealed her heart has stopped beating, and if it has a GPS it may help Police with the general location of where she may be???
All IMO

I am wondering if this information could have come from a watch that Ms Trotter was wearing??? (Of course we don’t know if she was even wearing a watch at the time …. )

However, if it was a fitness watch, and if she was wearing it at the time, and given that she was into hiking and gym etc it may have revealed her heart has stopped beating, and if it has a GPS it may help Police with the general location of where she may be???
All IMO
Oh yes, that's right.
They may not have revealed if she had a fitness watch, or if it was still in the unit or not.

I did think about this before but there's been no mention of if she was wearing one or not...so far.

Early reports mention that Ms Trotters bike was missing …..which has strangely / interestingly been missing from the latest news reports ..

Ms Trotter’s aqua blue Speedwell bicycle is also missing her home.

Could it be possible that someone other than Ms Trotter was captured riding her bike on those cameras???

IMO

This is unconfirmed but a lady just posted on a local news site saying that she had lived at the apartment complex 10 years ago and the bin dispute was going on then . Sounds like it could be an ongoing drama that blew up
Quite possible, as Ms Trotter had lived there for 43 years… since the units were first built….

The advertisement described the apartment as “well cared for” and for sale for the first time since the six-unit complex was built 43 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper