Deceased/Not Found AUSTRALIA - Ms Lesley Trotter, 78, Homicide, Brisbane, 28 Mar 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I have finally found a couple of cameras. Both of them at 2 Maryvale Street on a large apartment building. One above their service entrance overlooking the rubbish bins, and one on a column at the corner of the building looking over the street entrance.

They look like the style of security camera that my neighbour has to watch over his boat. His camera has quite a long range, and looks all the way down his long driveway.

View attachment 413847 View attachment 413848

Google street view, Sept 2022
Lets hope they have captured something significant … and well spotted SA!

The long weekend is slowing but not stopping an investigation into the death of Lesley Trotter who vanished two weeks ago. Samples of what could be blood are being forensically tested. https://youtu.be/JCMoks8bYlA
@Georgia3Holland
#7NEWS
IF you click the Youtube link…. It mentions the dump, the Nudgee Waste Disposal Center, IIRC this is the first media mention of the dump.

Aha the Channel 7 video had a neighbour saying that some people kept items aside for Lesley so she could "easily pick them from the recycling bin.

To me that does sound like she was collecting them for the refund money

Thanks for posting the clip Toots… I can’t remember how to actually do that… :eek:

Yes I also thought the same thing about the refund money for the recycling when I saw that interview …

IF you click the Youtube link…. It mentions the dump, the Nudgee Waste Disposal Center, IIRC this is the first media mention of the dump.

When I was reading about their waste disposal system earlier, it seems that first the rubbish is taken to one of 4 waste disposal centres around Brisbane (Nudgee being one of them). Then whatever can't be recycled/reused all goes to a large landfill site at Rochedale.

Thanks Slouth!

I totally forgot how to do it when I went to post something the other day :)
Then when I'd figured it out, someone had beat me to it :)

I usually just copy and paste the address at the top of whatever Youtube post it is.

For Twitter I click the drop down menu at the bottom, copy link, or copy url

Last edited:
When I was reading about their waste disposal system earlier, it seems that first the rubbish is taken to one of 4 waste disposal centres around Brisbane (Nudgee being one of them). Then whatever can't be recycled/reused all goes to a large landfill site at Rochedale.
Does it all get visually sorted through ?

Aha the Channel 7 video had a neighbour saying that some people kept items aside for Lesley so she could "easily pick them from the recycling bin.

To me that does sound like she was collecting them for the refund money

Ah, brilliant, thank you @TootsieFootsie . That was what seemed to make the most sense to me, rather than her being some sort of martinet going through people's rubbish and berating them. (Though, of course, those kinds of people do exist!)

Times are tight, especially for OAPs. The rebate on containers is helping people to keep fed. And, as I said, in my home situation, it's helping OTHERS get fed. The vouchers that our housemate gets from our containers go to buying, amongst other things, snack and lunch items for her kids who come to their school regularly without lunches.

MOO

A Current Affair just started (here in SA). The lead story is about Lesley.

Her niece says that "the way her apartment was left, it was as if she would just be gone for a short time".

Neighbour: "often seen at the bins, quite regularly".

Only a really short segment ... it is over already.

Ah, brilliant, thank you @TootsieFootsie . That was what seemed to make the most sense to me, rather than her being some sort of martinet going through people's rubbish and berating them. (Though, of course, those kinds of people do exist!)
It makes a lot more sense to me too.
Heaps of people of people do this for the refund.

A Current Affair just started (here in SA). The lead story is about Lesley.

Her niece says that "the way her apartment was left, it was as if she would just be gone for a short time".

Neighbour: "often seen at the bins, quite regularly".

Only a really short segment ... it is over already.
Yes it was a little disappointing, IMO, as they didn’t really have anything, that those of us following the case, don’t already know ….

Yes it was a little disappointing, IMO, as they didn’t really have anything, that those of us following the case, already know ….

I wish we knew what the journalists know. I bet they know a lot from their police sources, and they just can't speak of it at the moment.

If they are following the police around, they probably know if the landfill is being searched (for example).

I wish we knew what the journalists know. I bet they know a lot from their police sources, and they just can't speak of it at the moment.

If they are following the police around, they probably know if the landfill is being searched (for example).
Yes totally agree!!

Hopefully the long awaited Police Update tomorrow will reveal more … originally it was going to be Saturday or Sunday…. Now it’s up to Tuesday …

I guess we should be thankful they are following the case and keeping it in the news !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper