Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police have also released CCTV images of Mrs Chardon's vehicle at these locations and are appealing to the public for information regarding magnetic advertisements seen on the side of her car.

''We would just like to be able to get out to the public the fact that this sign was attached to the car and whether anybody has located any signs similar to this because the signs were not on the car when the vehicle was located,'' Supt Hutchinson said.

''The magnetic signs were advertisements for her business...they would have said something along the lines of NAC Beauty, affordable beauty and possibly a list of the services she provided like eyelashes, eyebrow tints and things like that.''

http://www.goldcoast.com.au/article/2013/02/15/447334_gold-coast-news.html

Shades of Michelle Parker's case.....

According to the above article, Mr Chardon has now pulled out of the Channel 9 interview on legal advice. Curiouser and Curiouser!

Thanks KG1 .... I missed that ..... wonder if the lawyers didn't like the questions that Channel 9 were planning to ask. Or if they didn't feel that their client could get through the interview without making a bigger buffoon of himself.

Thanks KG1 .... I missed that ..... wonder if the lawyers didn't like the questions that Channel 9 were planning to ask. Or if they didn't feel that their client could get through the interview without making a bigger buffoon of himself.

Or if ACA wanted him to come home for the interview...:waitasec:

Or if ACA wanted him to come home for the interview...:waitasec:

Or if the situation has changed now that the police have a witness account of certain vehicles in the area where Novy's car was found, possibly dropping the car there at 2am.

The Australian Newspaper reported the following eye witness account:

"It was about 10am on Sunday morning - there was a bit of activity going on," Mr Kristiansen said. "A balding, stocky bloke and a young woman were trying to jump-start a little white Corolla with a Falcon. They were looking across the road (at Mrs Chardon's car) and there was another older lady standing there, looking anxious.

"It looked suspicious, especially with all the clothes around the car. I just kept my eye on them."

Sorry, new at this and not sure how to supply the link but it is online at www.theaustralian.com.au

I was half asleep and I saw something about the police saying that John Chardon isn't a suspect. Has anyone else seen that?

IMO his actions are suspicious.

I was half asleep and I saw something about the police saying that John Chardon isn't a suspect. Has anyone else seen that?

IMO his actions are suspicious.

From what I've read they haven't said that he isn't a suspect, just that they are happy with where he is right now. (extradition agreement with Indonesia?)

Older balding man could be Mr C, but could easy be any older balding man. Clothes on the road could be just trying to find jumper leads in a bott, in a hurry or rage.

No one has yet said why her vehicle was often parked there. Did she order for one or two people at McD? Who was the friend with her at the service station, what I'pis their comment on what happened later??

IMO industrial lubricants aren't creepy.

Here is a site:

ppc.au.com/access_lanox2d.htm

Sorry fruity. It made me of barrels and I got the creeps. Having looked a that site I can see I rushed to judgement.
The organized crime reference though is a worry, but maybe that is just semantics.

I had the same thought, re barrels.. :what: is what I get for reading so many WS threads. :D

One of the first questions I ask myself in these cases is: who benefitted?

Then I look at how they've behaved lately.

Sorry fruity. It made me of barrels and I got the creeps. Having looked a that site I can see I rushed to judgement.
The organized crime reference though is a worry, but maybe that is just semantics.

See, I didn't even think of barrels!! I know people who work in industrial lubrication and it's pretty benign.

The organised crime part is definitely a worry though.

I'm shocked that the police have said he's not a suspect. They must have some very telling information that they're not sharing (understandably). Maybe he is a suspect but they want him back in Australia before confirming. Maybe they have CCTV of the people they want to talk to, showing them with Novy.

See, I didn't even think of barrels!! I know people who work in industrial lubrication and it's pretty benign.

The organised crime part is definitely a worry though.

I'm shocked that the police have said he's not a suspect. They must have some very telling information that they're not sharing (understandably). Maybe he is a suspect but they want him back in Australia before confirming. Maybe they have CCTV of the people they want to talk to, showing them with Novy.

Aaaghhh … don’t even say barrels … a most horrific and shameful part of my state’s history!!

:gasp:

Homicide and organised crime squad investigate woman's disappearance on Gold Coast

" Hutchinson said Mr Chardon, who has a lubricant business, left for Indonesia on Friday with the children.

CREEPY

http://m.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/homicide-and-organised-crime-squad-investigate-womans-disappearance-on-gold-coast/story-e6freoof-1226575260599

Organised crime; he left at speed taking the kids rather than calling someone to look after them...

Running away from someone or something? But not LE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member