Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This sentence is a little misleading … while it is accurate, does it give anyone else the (inaccurate) impression that John Chardon was overseas when Novy went missing?

Good to see a public refresher in the news though!

I'm with you SA - he didn't go OS until after Novy went missing, when he took the children with him.

The whole thing doesn't sound good, seems there isn't much for the police to go on.

This sentence is a little misleading … while it is accurate, does it give anyone else the (inaccurate) impression that John Chardon was overseas when Novy went missing?

Good to see a public refresher in the news though!

It most definitely gave an inaccurate impression of 1. They were separated and 2. JC was overseas with the kids when she went missing.

The only new info. is that the police are looking for a body and let us not forget the JC comment... "She should get her stupid bloody arse home."

I lived in Australia early 70s ($10 pommie) ohh and i loved that country, bugs, reptiles and the fishing and beachs(lived in Cremorne Tasmania) but the schools --there was like 40+ kids to a class, some needed to sit on the floor, fist fights between teachers and students were common, i remember teachers running out of the classroom just in tears.

It was mayhem, first we lived in Risdonvale, i think my parents got a free house ,anyways it was an immigrant townsite.

Anyways my point is Australia was not exactly getting the "cream of the crop" more a lot of people running from their problems. John Chardon was from that time or earlier, alot of very very rough and ready peoples.

I wish we had stayed, we were there close to 3 yrs, transiants for the last year. Our car broke on the nullabar plains-once the car was fixed, we left very very early in the morning , skipped the bill.

Between the original convicts and the $10 pommies, Australia has matured well, still alot of old rough around thou. jmo

I lived in Australia early 70s ($10 pommie) ohh and i loved that country, bugs, reptiles and the fishing and beachs(lived in Cremorne Tasmania) but the schools --there was like 40+ kids to a class, some needed to sit on the floor, fist fights between teachers and students were common, i remember teachers running out of the classroom just in tears.

It was mayhem, first we lived in Risdonvale, i think my parents got a free house ,anyways it was an immigrant townsite.

Anyways my point is Australia was not exactly getting the "cream of the crop" more a lot of people running from their problems. John Chardon was from that time or earlier, alot of very very rough and ready peoples.

I wish we had stayed, we were there close to 3 yrs, transiants for the last year. Our car broke on the nullabar plains-once the car was fixed, we left very very early in the morning , skipped the bill.

Between the original convicts and the $10 pommies, Australia has matured well, still alot of old rough around thou. jmo

Oh dear!!! Not all of Australia is, or was like that even in the 70's! I am sorry you had such an unusual experience. Having been around the world, Australia is really not that bad.

Maybe it was a murder for hire. There has to be a trail of some sort. Come on LE.

Maybe it was a murder for hire. There has to be a trail of some sort. Come on LE.

I am absolutely convinced that the people who had the most to gain from Novy's disappearance had a hand in it, directly or otherwise.

A little bit of me hopes she's still alive somewhere.. gone into hiding.. but I 99.5% doubt she would just abandon her children to do so, or worry her family to this degree.

Of course, I try keep an open mind. But there's just SO many ways in which John Chardon stood to gain from his wife vanishing, I will be VERY surprised indeed if a random person was responsible.

Just a reminder folks...to date, there's nothing in media or from police which states the husband is a suspect or a POI.

Angela, 27, and Candice, 28, are co-directors with their father, 65, and stepmother, 34, in his Loganholme company Candan Industries, which exports the lubricant Inox worldwide.
Police raided the business last week.
Senior police said the sisters were among a number of potential "persons of interest" interviewed as part of what was now a murder investigation.

On the night of her disappearance, CCTV cameras captured her at a service station and McDonald's drive-through at Coomera. She later returned home, where police say her husband was the last to see her.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...man-novy-chardon/story-e6freoof-1226586379834

I think the police suspect what some of us suspect ... they soooooo need a lucky break in this case.

:sigh:

I am truly hoping the police are quietly investigating, as they did with Kiesha Abraham's case... and that's why we've heard nothing at all for so long.

I keep checking in here, praying for some new news...

And yes, the step-daughters have been named as POI's. Not the husband.

Yet.

For now, he's just a pervy rapist.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...man-novy-chardon/story-e6freoof-1226586379834

I think the police suspect what some of us suspect ... they soooooo need a lucky break in this case.

:sigh:

Damn just deleted my post.... so here i go again.....
When someone goes missing, there is Always media coverage on the last person who saw the missing person, in this case JC.
You normally get to hear them speak of
1. the mood that the missing person was in, that night
2. whether they said where they were going to.
3. in this case, did she kiss the kids goodnight, go check up on them before she left.

We havent heard any of this. Out of respect for your children, JC should be showing them that he wants their mother back. These children will one day want to find out what information was released about their mother, and so far their father hasnt done a god job of support for his kids mother. I guess if she didnt leave voluntarily, the less that is said the less they can screw up!!!!

<modsnip>
No new news regarding Novy.. the silence is deafening! Where's the media furore -- she's an Australian mother of two, and she is MISSING! For goodness sake.

Where's the search? The massive crowds out looking for her?

Seriously, where are they??? If she was an English tourist, would there have been more noise made about her vanishing?

I am truly hoping the media's being quiet on police say-so rather than that the Australian public in general really doesn't give a carp where Novy is.

Did anyone else notice that there is a place to suggest a story on the Wanted TV show website?

Did anyone else notice that there is a place to suggest a story on the Wanted TV show website?

would they allow it, as its still a fresh case ? Otherwise would be good to air. May cause a few people to **** themselves and cave in.

would they allow it, as its still a fresh case ? Otherwise would be good to air. May cause a few people to **** themselves and cave in.

I'm hoping it is more relevant as it is a current case that seems to be stalling. Shandee's case is still a current case and has been featured on the show.

Maybe there will be enough suggestions for the same story and they will look into it further. Would be good to see it go to air - get a few people squirming in their seats - if Qld Police allow it.

I'm hoping it is more relevant as it is a current case that seems to be stalling. Shandee's case is still a current case and has been featured on the show.

Maybe there will be enough suggestions for the same story and they will look into it further. Would be good to see it go to air - get a few people squirming in their seats - if Qld Police allow it.

Always worth a try. Since the movements of her car are still unknown and her belongings haven't been found (as far as I am aware?) , it could trigger people to come forward.

Folks, making a note here about "those charges". Because of suppression orders, all posts in reference to that have been removed. We won't be allowing discussion about it at all.

Personally, I don't believe this case was handled well from the beginning. It gained minimal state coverage but no real national coverage and the fact the husband left the country too (obviously returned now). I am holding onto a glimmer of hope Novy is in hiding, though I doubt she would ever leave her kids. What really disgusts me is the media!!! The media is so powerful. Look at all similar cases in Australia (Sarah, Allison, Jill etc) - although unfortunate outcomes with the adequate media coverage these missing woman CAN be found relatively swiftly, it is very sad they pick and choose for ratings purposes. JMO

Folks, making a note here about "those charges". Because of suppression orders, all posts in reference to that have been removed. We won't be allowing discussion about it at all.

Sorry. Did not know we could not bring that up. My bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member