Australia Australia - Novy Chardon, 34, Upper Coomera, Qld, 6 Feb 2013 #2 *Guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Greg Stolz ‏@GregStolzJourno 6m6 minutes ago

A high-profile Gold Coast criminal lawyer has arrived at Advancetown property being raided by police over Novy Chardon disappearance.

Someone's crapping bricks. I'm taking that as a good sign.

Mackenzie Ravn @mackenzieravn · 1m 1 minute ago

Lawyer Campbell MacCallum says owners of the property deny any involvement. They are currently overseas but assisting police. @GCBulletin
Well, hasnt he been on the scene before??? At the last major search.

Gotta wonder what business a taster-toting junkie might have with a taser-toting kiddie molester who has access to large scale interstate and international shipping....

eta: and I wonder who's paying for that expensive lawyer -- and how.

I have long had a feeling that there's so much more to this than Chardon offing a 'troublesome' wife. I guess it's wait and see.

Lawyer Campbell MacCallum arrived at the property this morning and said the owners were denying any knowledge of the suspected homicide.

The owners of the property are overseas but have been assisting police.

It is understood they are friends with David Babbington whose Mt Nathan was searched in relation to the case in March last year.

http://www.goldcoastbulletin.com.au...her-novy-chardon/story-fnje8bkv-1227199124789

It is understood they are friends with David Babbington

There we go.

The bigger picture kind of comes together, when you consider the CCC's involvement with a witness who dobbed Babbington in. Might hint as to why Chardon's led a 'charmed' existence until recently. Poor Novy might have just been in the middle of a huge can of worms, and paid the price for leaving her grub of a husband, thus making herself a risk to him -- and maybe a whole lot more.

There we go.

The bigger picture kind of comes together, when you consider the CCC's involvement with a witness who dobbed Babbington in. Might hint as to why Chardon's led a 'charmed' existence until recently. Poor Novy might have just been in the middle of a huge can of worms, and paid the price for leaving her grub of a husband, thus making herself a risk to him -- and maybe a whole lot more.
Thought it would have some connection to him.
Youre right Ausgirl. Its quite possible Novy just ended up knowing too much and that made her expendable :(

I'm getting 12 mins. Could that time be halved, if one was not doing the speed limit? Without doing 150kph the whole way, I mean.

I'm getting 12 mins. Could that time be halved, if one was not doing the speed limit? Without doing 150kph the whole way, I mean.

Oh, I see what you are getting at. Something to do with the car that left Bowden St, Nerang, and came back 6 mins later?

Would that not mean a 24/26 min round trip, not a 12 min round trip though?

I'm horrible at math, South Aussie. I mean, really. Terrible.

Looks like the 6 min trip couldn't have been dumping Novy, if she's in Advancetown. Maybe her luggage? Or a quick visit to the guy paying the tab?

I'm horrible at math, South Aussie. I mean, really. Terrible.

Looks like the 6 min trip couldn't have been dumping Novy, if she's in Advancetown. Maybe her luggage? Or a quick visit to the guy paying the tab?

Or delivering Novy to another party (the not-involved-Advancetown-property-owners) to take to their property? And yes, there are always those suitcases too. Forgot about them for a moment.

There's Nerang national park just moments away, good place to hide things.

eta: and Nerang River....even closer. 3 mins easy, if they only half planted the foot.

I got Roughly the same Ausgirl.
Ive had a quick search and it seems the property is 502 Nerang Murwillambah Rd. It is 3.6 ha so im presuming im right. No more info on property as yet.

Am i allowed to post the link for property ad for when it was last for sale in 2007?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dutah82!!
Back