Found Deceased Australia - Russell Hill, 74, & Carol Clay, 72, Wonnangatta Valley, 20 Mar 2020 #6 *charges*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That poor woman. My pet bird is my life and if someone were to harm him in front of me it'd break me in pieces.

Really feel for GLs first wife, and probably his second and perhaps third.

I've not read all your posts Alicia so forgive me if my replies are ignorant in any way.
I have an entire book my grandparents put together when Lisa died. It has everything documented in it. Letters from Greg to Lisa with death threats, custody documents, intervention orders, coroner's report.
I can't find it anywhere, I have ripped the house apart. So frustrating

That poor woman. My pet bird is my life and if someone were to harm him in front of me it'd break me in pieces.

Really feel for GLs first wife, and probably his second and perhaps third.

I've not read all your posts Alicia so forgive me if my replies are ignorant in any way.
I have an entire book my grandparents put together when Lisa died. It has everything documented in it. Letters from Greg to Lisa with death threats, custody documents, intervention orders, coroner's report.

No I have not seen GL before and I don't think RH did either. About 2 years before we last heard from Russell, he and another member of our group were camped at King Billy 2, North east of Wonnangatta and was visited by a strange bloke who seemed to think they were camping in his private camping area. We now think this may have been the one referred to as the Button man, but we don't know that for sure. Nothing untoward happened but they didn't feel comfortable. This may be the incident you are referring to. King Billy 2 is quite some distance from where RH and CC camped in the Wonnangatta Valley so I don't thing there is any link there to pursue, even though in the early days the media concentrated on him as a suspect.

Thanks very much @Motomike ! Really appreciate your candidness. Cheers

...Yes, that was the encounter that I was wondering about that you are referring too.

This will no doubt help a lot of people here on WS!

Much appreciated!

Last edited:

Oh no! That is sooo frustrating @Alicia_elizabeth :mad:

edit: poor grammar

Last edited:
Absolutely I knew about the pig, Lisa had it from when it was a baby.
My recollection was that it was the neighbours dog from mt Macedon But perhaps it happened again.
Everything this person has been saying in the other forum is spot on.
GL just sounds like absolute filth. It’s so disturbing that he got away with this treatment of Lisa and went on to kill others. How many is the question.

Horrible isn't it! I used to go and stay with him by myself after Lisa died and babysit my brothers. Scary to think about that now.
Very horrible and I am glad you are safe @Alicia__elizabeth. This disgusting man GL appears to have murdered people and animals potentially across multiple countries since the 1990’s. So disappointing he was not apprehended earlier.

Horrible isn't it! I used to go and stay with him by myself after Lisa died and babysit my brothers. Scary to think about that now.

@Alicia__elizabeth it is both horrific and completely unsurprising to hear your personal experiences in light of what he has been charged with. I truly hope every other question mark, allegation and vague possible association or proximity to other events is placed under the microscope, beginning with Lisa.

Another interesting factoid is that where the human remains were recovered is, as the crow flies, about 700m from the Grant Area camp ground with admittedly, dense bush in between.

View attachment 325055

Its actually amazing the LE did not find the burial site, considering how close it was to their original camping site. I am sure that someone must have walked past it during the search. IMO it was very smart that he hid the remains in the root-ball (as it is already disturbed ground). We are either dealing with a SK here who has done this before, or someone of extremely high intelligence

Also, I do agree with others that he has returned to "grind up" the bones and burn clothes etc (unless they were already burnt at the original campsite). The fact that they are talking about bone fragments, and not remains, is telling.

PS this is my first post. Hi everyone. Long time lurker here :)

About the killing of pets - I've heard that murderers very often have a history of killing animals before they move on to humans.

Killing a person's pet in front of them for spite is the definition of a mongrel human in my book, and who I would think quite likely capable of murder in certain circumstances.

Oh I hope you find it, may be worth publishing one day!

Apologies if this is now redundant but I'll post it anyway and then go back to Thread 4 and try and catch up.

Mr Lynn's neighbour noticed the car had been re-painted. While he said he couldn't tell "off-hand" exactly when it changed, he believes it could be "well over 12 months ago". That means it could have been 2018, not 2019.

Video published on 16 April, 2018

7 minute video of the drive from Wonnangatta to Dargo. The guy has a change of plan at 4:40 and instead of taking the Cynthea Range Track to Dargo, he decides to go via the Eaglevale Track. Interestingly, at 5:00 he sees a blue 4WD. Blue 4WDs may be extremely popular for all I know, but I nearly fell off my chair when I saw it.

View attachment 325076 View attachment 325077 View attachment 325078

Fresh insights into man arrested over missing Victoria campers

Yup Judge I about fell off my chair as well!
The vehicle in this video has silver door handles and a snorkel. Lynn had black door handles and no snorkel. Which is very surprising he doesn’t have a snorkel fitted.
C8AF1D7B-8296-4E7E-BB95-76CB7CABA802.jpeg 72478295-904D-4731-88AB-5EAA390B1C73.jpeg
Normally, a car takes its air in through valves in the engine block, so if the water gets into those, the engine might seize and leave you stranded in the middle of a river, creek or waterhole. A vehicle snorkel acts much like it does with humans – it takes in clean air from above the water, in order to let the car ‘breathe’.

I zoomed in on the guy’s face and I even thought it was him until I saw the differences in the vehicles.

Yup Judge I about fell off my chair as well!
The vehicle in this video has silver door handles and a snorkel. Lynn had black door handles and no snorkel. Which is very surprising he doesn’t have a snorkel fitted.

I was so surprised that all I saw was a blue 4WD. Apparently the blue vehicle in the video was a LandCruiser, not a Nissan Patrol. The beige vehicle has a snorkel.

GL vehicle.JPG

Last edited:
@BrumbyJack That large burnt log where the remains were found looks like it had been in a bushfire to me. As you know, they frequently fall over after a fire and I saw one that was almost identical on the ground when driving down the mountains yesterday. I think he may have dragged it there. That whole scene looks very staged to me. What do you think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NanaKate321