Australia - Russell Hill & Carol Clay Murdered While Camping - Wonnangatta Valley, 2020 #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes how did he know they were "having fun in bed". Did he peep ?
Not even just “having fun” but TRYING to have fun (purportedly). Which suggests he was pretty attentive and aware of what was happening… to an inexplicable degree unless he purposefully sought out to invade their privacy… which presents a possible MOTIVE….!

There are some people who seem to be outraged that older people would still be "having fun".

I've had this discussion before with people who seem to think that anyone over 50 would just be in a relationship for the companionship.
They've actually said that "old people doing IT is disgusting. Quite a few people think that way :rolleyes:

Last edited:
There are some people who seem to be outraged that older people would still be "having fun".

I've had this discussion before with people who seem to think that anyone over 50 would just be in a relationship for the company.
They've actually said that "old people doing IT is disgusting. Quite a few people think that way :rolleyes:
As I said before, JEALOUSY and INSECURITY right there….

As I said before, JEALOUSY and INSECURITY right there….
Perhaps that’s why the guns came out… the next closest thing GL had to assert male dominance and power….? Attack elderly folk having fun and terrorise then in the most dehumanising way at a time they least expected?? That would be a very good reason why he would not even thinking of going to police… and why he’d want to destroy every shred of evidence… and burn bodies…

Last edited:
Totally. Vouyerism, power, control, humiliation….

And remember all phones and the drone were missing…. All of which capture recordings and images…. :confused: :rolleyes: :eek:
And the phallic symbols (guns, planes) are possibly not just coincidental…. :rolleyes: :oops:

To quote Freud, “sometimes a cigar is not just a cigar…”. Freud also wrote extensively about slips of the tongue…. (Aka the tacky comment made about the elderly couple “having fun”)…. I am sure Freud would have had quite a lot to offer in regards to a Jetstar pilot camping alone who happened to be close enough to a couples tent to overhear such intimate exchanges, presumably with deliberate intent… and then the “discharging” of a weapon…. To me this scenario seems far more believable than GLs “dog ate my homework” style defence…

Last edited:

Jurors have been asked to put themselves in the shoes of an airline pilot accused of killing two campers when they retire to decide whether he is guilty of their murders.

Greg Lynn's barrister Dermot Dann KC asked a Supreme Court jury of 14 on Wednesday to contemplate what they would have done if their improper gun storage had led to the deaths of two people.

"He thought he was going to be blamed for the deaths and he was 100 per cent correct," Dann told the court in Melbourne.

Jurors have been asked to put themselves in the shoes of an airline pilot accused of killing two campers when they retire to decide whether he is guilty of their murders.

Greg Lynn's barrister Dermot Dann KC asked a Supreme Court jury of 14 on Wednesday to contemplate what they would have done if their improper gun storage had led to the deaths of two people.
Yes, personally I find GLs account utterly unconvincing….

A jury tasked with deciding the fate of former Jetstar pilot Greg Lynn has been warned they don't have any evidence to convict him upon - and were asked: 'Does that sit well with you?'

What a shame the prosecution did not explore that comment about alleged intimacies occurring in the tent…. And how GL happened to be close enough to overhear such exchanges? … and why amongst everything else the sleeping bags and boots specifically were missing… along with all recording devices… including the drone… :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissingWithoutAnswers