Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In that 7 News FB article someone mentions that it is the house across from ''the bonny''. I think that could mean the Bonny View Hotel on Gympie Road in Bald Hill.

Oh yes, someone else says he lives across the road 'from bald hills pub'.

Thanks for heads up, alicat. :seeya:
Lots of people know who he is apparently, judging by all the people tagging others in the post. And one person is even shedding FB tears about him.

The Bonnyview is also known as the bald hills pub [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of the report I came across .....didn't blur out the number all that well...of where the arrest took place ..... I'll try and find the link to the video....has footage from the house.

SouthAussie is correct ....is the Bonny Hills pub...

The person arrested lives in a street around the corner from it...

So ruddy sad ....

Thanks had that spelling figured but were worried about subjudice and not typing it here. The moderator will delete if necessary.

have deleted mention and the spelling just in case......

have deleted mention and the spelling just in case......you probably should remove it from your reply with my quote ^^^....

or not...your choice...

Puggle xx

e269f5d9fcbe691d6abafd4c20aeced0.jpg

Sent from my 5080Q using Tapatalk

God bless you Samuel Thompson , whatever happened, you didn't deserve to be taken out by a #plastic gangster.

Hi Everyone, I've just registered, but I have been reading and following along for a while. You all seem like lovely people.

I haven't worked out how to post a link yet, but I found an ABN linked to RB's name.
I'm not sure if it means anything, but thought I would mention it.

It started in March 2015 at an address in Bald Hills, and as of Jan 2017, has been moved to an area south of Brisbane.

*actually, I have just noticed that there was another ABN under a different name (with the same last name) that started in Jan 2000 and was cancelled June 2011, at a Bald Hills address.
Not sure if it is all connected though.

Here we go everyone, a name :)

[video=twitter;847572084507066368]https://twitter.com/benbmurph/status/847572084507066368[/video]

With regards to the ABN, he's a sole trader with no actual business name. I'm wondering if he's a labourer - concreter, tiler, brickie ( I don't know this about his employment, a pure guess )
Need an ABN but not a business name.
Probably heaps more occupations could be included in that

Hey guys, first time poster, haven't worked out how to add in links yet.l so sorry for the noob post. Half an hour ago yahoo news reported thay RB sat quietly in court, and will be back there May 8th.

Hey guys, first time poster, haven't worked out how to add in links yet.l so sorry for the noob post. Half an hour ago yahoo news reported thay RB sat quietly in court, and will be back there May 8th.

Welcome [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads