Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably going to sound a little plain but it's actually not that hard to contain the blood.

If ST was restrained, placed on a plastic sheet, as long as he didn't get a spurting wound, the path of the blood could be managed effectively, if his movement was limited.

If he was having digits removed, these could lose a significant amount of blood in a controlled manner.

I think a person only has to lose about 2-3 L for the shock to kill them: easily removed in a bucket or similar?

So there may not have been a lot of blood sprayed around the home or clothes (plastic poncho/coveralls) and reasonably quick to clean up?

Agree though, a bloody mess of a house or garments would send most people's meters off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The mother of the guy who murdered Morgan Huxley (who died of blood loss/shock following blood loss) never saw blood on her son's clothes.

Ms Kelsall told the court that she washed her son's work clothes every day and had never noticed any blood on them.
"You're not just protecting your son are you Mrs Kelsall?" counsel for the defence, Christopher Watson, asked.
"Absolutely not," she replied.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...othes-mother-tells-court-20150306-13xbqs.html

What is the truth? Are dyball and boscaino mistakenly charged??

I am like the rest of you. I dont know. I have my own thoughts but am not pointing fingers or trying to hang anyone with my "theories".

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

The mother of the guy who murdered Morgan Huxley (who died of blood loss/shock following blood loss) never saw blood on her son's clothes.

Ms Kelsall told the court that she washed her son's work clothes every day and had never noticed any blood on them.
"You're not just protecting your son are you Mrs Kelsall?" counsel for the defence, Christopher Watson, asked.
"Absolutely not," she replied.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/morgan-hu...othes-mother-tells-court-20150306-13xbqs.html

I forgot that!! Great example.

Poor Morgan. Blessings to him :rose:

Did any of the neighbours there hear or notice anything i wonder? That's if there were any neighbours living next door?

I am like the rest of you. I dont know. I have my own thoughts but am not pointing fingers or trying to hang anyone with my "theories".

It's called speculation, and there's going to be all kinds of stuff flying around theoretically when there is a murder case. Happens here to every case i have ever followed.
None of us here know, but the police don't charge such a serious charge of murder for the heck of it. There must be very good evidence i would think.

And I take offence to everything being directed at one person. There were 3 people involved yet one is being vilified. If you arent qualified and you know nothing then wait for the truth to be revealed.

FWIW I got hammered for mentioning ST may have had some wrong doing. People get very passionate about these sort of things. I can't really say why but I've always felt AD was the least "bad" here. Dunno why. Just do. But I can still listen to rational argument and enjoy hearing people's theories.

I think quite the opposite. I think he may have had prior knowledge, and may even have offered some 'advice'. Perhaps police have proof of this through text messages or such. Because if he wasn't there at the actual time of the murder (???), there is a reason he has been charged with murder.

I don't believe it will be just because Boscaino said so. Would the prosecutor have allowed that? Remember, the prosecutor reviews these kind of charges before they are laid, as they are the ones who will have to try the perpetrators.
The prosecutor measures the evidence, and helps decide on the charge.

Outside court Dyball’s solicitor Alex Jones said Dyball was upset at the situation he had found himself in.
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...n/news-story/918749247c4347e9ac8c9d2f0debc974

I think he means he was upset that he got caught

Did any of the neighbours there hear or notice anything i wonder? That's if there were any neighbours living next door?
No, that has been discussed on this thread if you go back Karinna

As has been explained to you many times, theories is what this website is about. And discussion of all matters involving parties in a case. I feel that you must really try to take that on board and understand it, without admonishing us any further.

You have not answered the questions directed at you, are you close with Ash's family? As it seems that you may be.

I do recall reading in the news that this was a huge and very extensive investigation into Sam's case. They had 40 detectives on it. Don't know how many are still working the case atm. but i would think they are still investigating things.
I think if as someone said upthread about police knowing of drug involvement, that would be the drug squad investigating that part. But no drug charges yet, but there might be that at some stage too.

Ok. thanks, i have read most of the posts and can't recall it lol.
Well there is a veterinarian's surgery next door and I distinctly recall someone saying none of the neighbours heard anything

Not sure how.much you all know about this sort of business but they pay debts in ways other than monetary. I.E. committing crimes to clear a debt.

Hi Drb, I have 2 unconnected close friends that are 2-3 degrees of separation with ST family. The theme seems to be messing with bad people, I keep wondering though as they are all from same wider circle of friends are the bad people other outsiders ? Or are these maybe just more rumours to explain the horror events. I keep leaning towards RB being the bad guy or connected to bad guys ? What are your thoughts ?

FWIW I got hammered for mentioning ST may have had some wrong doing. People get very passionate about these sort of things. I can't really say why but I've always felt AD was the least "bad" here. Dunno why. Just do. But I can still listen to rational argument and enjoy hearing people's theories.

I think you may have been hammered because Sam and his family are considered victims, according to WS rules. And this is considered a victim-friendly website. So TOS require us to step gently when discussing the victims. :)

Well there is a veterinarian's surgery next door and I distinctly recall someone saying none of the neighbours heard anything

Thanks. I think someone pick either one, was responsible for luring ST to his fate knowing what they were going to do. And when they got him where they wanted him they jumped him, and the rest is history.

Sorry I have fat finger syndrome. Unfortunately I was not blessed with dainty little female features.

Well I guess that lets you off as the "feminine" 160 cm home invader we were discussing earlier [emoji6]

So why all point the finger at one person when there were 2 involved? Because of who he is? Because you know nothing about Roberto?

I'm sorry but I really don't know why you keep defending him?

I agree they probably thought they were going to get away with it IMO.

I do recall reading in the news that this was a huge and very extensive investigation into Sam's case. They had 40 detectives on it. Don't know how many are still working the case atm. but i would think they are still investigating things.
I think if as someone said upthread about police knowing of drug involvement, that would be the drug squad investigating that part. But no drug charges yet, but there might be that at some stage too.

Hi I had wondered whether something from the car told them straight away something was not right. Hence the size of investigation. Or maybe just no contact, it would be easy to show a pattern of regular contact that then stops.
Also the case i have contact with currently via friends is drugs but never mentioned via offical sources. There were rumour also of money owed etc etc but it looks maybe just drugged people doing bad things while off their face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwitzke