Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed and been told that meth is not like what speed used to be like. People on speed would want to be at everybodys party and it would therefore mix with coc okay but meth users seem to want to more isolated with other pipe smokers so I would imagine make them feel more confused. This is all guessing

I have noticed and been told that meth is not like what speed used to be like. People on speed would want to be at everybodys party and it would therefore mix with coc okay but meth users seem to want to more isolated with other pipe smokers so I would imagine make them feel more confused. This is all guessing
A colleague has a relative deep into meth. Apparently he isolates himself and talks to other users via his phone. He is very, very paranoid. His face-to-face intimate relationships have gone, including his small children. His phone is his world.

Does anyone know what kind of a state a person would be in if they mixed Meth with Coke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firstly, a total waste of good Coke.

Second, can cause high risk of OD. Coke is way easy to OD on.

Third, unless they are of comparable quality one high will likely obliterate the other.

Fourth, this particular mix can cause projectile vomiting of epic proportions.

I reckon NO amount of paramedics could hold that person down! I can't imagine. Superhuman and flying!

I just wondered as it has previously been said that RB was an Ice and Coke user and had thought that if the two were taken together you would hardly be In touch with reality.

Firstly, a total waste of good Coke.

Second, can cause high risk of OD. Coke is way easy to OD on.

Third, unless they are of comparable quality one high will likely obliterate the other.

Fourth, this particular mix can cause projectile vomiting of epic proportions.

Thank you!

Okay so, the reason we're chortling about height is that we were originally trying to find out if RB was super short....

The pic of him in MSM that nickers posted earlier in the thread is of him with a male relative who, judging by his FB pics, is VERY short compared to everyone I can see him with. He's an adult...I thought he was a young teen.

My point being....RB doesn't look much taller than him in the photo. RB is definitely short.

:websleuther:

Okay so, the reason we're chortling about height is that we were originally trying to find out if RB was super short....

The pic of him in MSM that nickers posted earlier in the thread is of him with a male relative who, judging by his FB pics, is VERY short compared to everyone I can see him with. He's an adult...I thought he was a young teen.

My point being....RB doesn't look much taller than him in the photo. RB is definitely short.

As was the person who took Sam's car and left it at the units near RB's. Convinced yet? Height descriptions are always give or take...

As was the person who took Sam's car and left it at the units near RB's. Convinced yet? Height descriptions are always give or take...

The photo I'm talking about is from Nov 2016....and RB does look slight of build (if you bear in mind that the guy he's next to is tiny of build).

I know someone said RB's really overweight now, but in Nov last year it appears he wasn't. (The robbery was last Sept)

Could totally have been him IMO. Although - I still think that small robber moves like a woman.:thinking:

McNugget time. Actually I'd have guessed about 170-172 for him. So, like Crispy Strip size?

Maybe. Still think it looks girly. And he's not girly looking/moving I don't think. But if the 160
Is out then the other home invader is more than 175?

McNugget time. Actually I'd have guessed about 170-172 for him. So, like Crispy Strip size?

:lol:

Ah, okay. You still think he's too tall to be the short robber (as I'm calling them)?

Could be right. Me and heights...meh!

The photo I'm talking about is from Nov 2016....and RB does look slight of build (if you bear in mind that the guy he's next to is tiny of build).

I know someone said RB's really overweight now, but in Nov last year it appears he wasn't. (The robbery was last Sept)

Could totally have been him IMO. Although - I still think that small robber moves like a woman.:thinking:

Dyball's nickname was 'sweetie boy', maybe he has some sweet moves.

Maybe. Still think it looks girly. And he's not girly looking/moving I don't think. But if the 160
Is out then the other home invader is more than 175?

I didn't even register that the other one was only 175 cm.....so neither of them were tall men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz