Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can your background in allied health help me to understand how some people can be recreational meth users and others are completely destroyed? Is it just restraint? Genetics? It's fine if there is no answer or you don't want to answer.

To be honest I'm not entirely sure as to what causes this. However, he only told me on one occasion about smoking methamphetamine that was given to him (I think it was when he was at a festival? He told me about it when I picked him up and dropped him to his parents house) other than that he only spoke about pills/MDMA. Drugs that I would typically associate with clubbing and recreational situations.

And I take offence to everything being directed at one person. There were 3 people involved yet one is being vilified. If you arent qualified and you know nothing then wait for the truth to be revealed.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you know the truth about what really happened?
After all, that's our aim here on WS...to find out the truth and for the perps to be brought to justice!

I'd think the torture was intended to be the message to Sam to take it seriously and pay back the money he owed.

Yes. Because if the car theft was a wake up call to pay back money, that's about six months ago? If in that time he was flashing the cash and the people he owed felt their money was kicking his back and slushing his fund instead of being repaid, well, yes, people might lose their trolley about it and want a more forceful message delivered.

I wonder if ST owed RB direct? Because if it was for someone further up and RB and AD botched the torture with accidental death, you'd wonder if they are in poop over the lost revenue and heat from a murder charge?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You keep insisting that he was an ICE dealer - we are all speculating here - we don't know what or if there were drugs involved for sure - unless you know different. We should remember to keep an open mind. JMO

I agree, and agree are jumping the gun a little, but the majority of us seem to be reading between the lines from the info from the locals and the friends from the accused and also from reading his FB posts etc etc.

Does anyone even know for a fact what Sam was supposedly dealing? I have never known anyone that smoked MJ to want to kill anyone, it makes a person very chilled out and relaxed,
OTOH, amphetamines and alcohol is a very dangerous combination and causes one to become violent.

Agreed, it's never easy to those involved in something like this inadvertently, to find out that the person you thought you knew, you really didn't know at all.

I was taught as a kid you never know anyone until you cross them.

I don't think anyone is asking you to feel sorry for anyone? You're entitled to your opinion, but ST is still a victim here regardless.
The problem is people can always say "No" to drugs and a lot do knowing the consequences of their intake of those substances. Drugs have always been around, and we haven't changed that fact yet to my knowledge.

I don't believe I've victim bashed at all. Just discussing my opinion on a situation.

I don't think anyone is asking you to feel sorry for anyone? You're entitled to your opinion, but ST is still a victim here regardless.
The problem is people can always say "No" to drugs and a lot do knowing the consequences of their intake of those substances. Drugs have always been around, and we haven't changed that fact yet to my knowledge.

True. But people can always say no to selling them, too. People who take drugs, people who sell drugs, people who kill people: play stupid games and you'll win stupid prizes.

IMO the theatre of war is an outlet for someone with a psychopathic personality to run rampant with impunity and indulge in the kind of violence they've often fantasised about but haven't acted upon.

I've read accounts by serial killers describing how going to war and being 'allowed' to kill people really set something free in them and once they returned home, the serial killings began. That element was already present in their system....the 'legitimacy' of killing in a warzone just stopped it being dormant. They became 'activated', so to speak.

JMO

** please note that I am not saying that is what happened for AD. I am speaking generally here about a psychopathic personality and war - I have not assessed AD so can't say that he is psychopathic or has a personality disorder.

JMO i feel the same as you. I feel like he made excuses to justify being able to run around with a gun by going to fight against ISIS. Why? Because we had unofficial sources saying he picked fights and misbehaved in school, had no direction (job hopped) and was bored of his brisbane life. It isnt a coincidence that all the people that joined this 'cause' seem to be young men. It gives them a perfect excuse to shoot others etc if they are that way inclined. how come we never see retired military members, activists etc joining this cause? Because they go the legal route if they are that passionate such as joining peace keeping organisations. But thats thag just my opinion and i am for compliance with law.

I'm shorter than that so does that make me a mini McNugget?

Yes! You're popcorn chicken [emoji8] I'm just jealous. I always wanted to be short.

True. But people can always say no to selling them, too. People who take drugs, people who sell drugs, people who kill people: play stupid games and you'll win stupid prizes.

Of course. It's a stupid thing to do but easy money for those that get away with it for years.

Yes! You're popcorn chicken [emoji8] I'm just jealous. I always wanted to be short.

That made me laugh [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

JMO i feel the same as you. I feel like he made excuses to justify being able to run around with a gun by going to fight against ISIS. Why? Because we had unofficial sources saying he picked fights and misbehaved in school, had no direction (job hopped) and was bored of his brisbane life. It isnt a coincidence that all the people that joined this 'cause' seem to be young men. It gives them a perfect excuse to shoot others etc if they are that way inclined. how come we never see retired military members, activists etc joining this cause? Because they go the legal route if they are that passionate such as joining peace keeping organisations. But thats thag just my opinion and i am for compliance with law.

Maybe he's got small man's syndrome like my mini fox terrier has a Napolean complex too?

Does anyone know what kind of a state a person would be in if they mixed Meth with Coke?

Agree on many points but retired armed forces personnel do serve with this force. I remember reading one was KIA. The Kurds love the foreign fighters it seems. I saw a doco once on it and they said the men come from such different countries, it gives them hope to know their story is out there and the world has not forgotten them.

Does anyone know what kind of a state a person would be in if they mixed Meth with Coke?

Probably not great? One makes you speed up and the other one euphoric i think?
Meth effects
Other side effects of crystal meth include: Loss of appetite/significant weight loss. Change in sleeping patterns. Severe mood swings. Unpredictable behavior. Tremors or convulsions. Elevated blood pressure. Irregular heart rate.
Immediate effects

The effects of cocaine can last anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours, depending on how the cocaine is taken. When the immediate ‘rush’ of the cocaine has worn off, the person may experience a ‘crash’.
Low to moderate doses

Some of the effects that may be experienced after taking cocaine include:

immediate rush, feelings of euphoria
feelings of invincibility
a sense of wellbeing
increased talkativeness or quiet contemplation and rapture
increased confidence and a feeling of invincibility
feelings of great physical strength and mental capacity
increased libido
anxiety, agitation and panic
paranoia
upredictable violent/aggressive behaviour
feeling more awake, reduced need for sleep
increased performance on simple tasks
enlarged (dilated) pupils
dry mouth
increased breathing rate
increased blood pressure and heart rate (after initial slowing)
reduced appetite
increased body temperature
increased strength and energy
indifference to pain and localised pain relief.

I reckon NO amount of paramedics could hold that person down! I can't imagine. Superhuman and flying!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz