Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ST was allegedly murdered in Qld. The requirements there are not the same as in NSW. Possumheart, I believe it was, posted an excellent link and quote on the law in Qld a few pages back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wasn't me :blushing:

I understood that it wasn't all about just the washing comment mentioned in the press conference ...

I think it was when Sam told his mum "that she had lost some weight" that was mentioned in the press conference...you would think that there were more important things to mention in a press conference when your son is missing, possibly murdered...

I thought it was the remark about "mum losing the weight", moreso than "dropping the washing off".
Yeah. But I think she said that to show he wasn't acting weird/fearful

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Yeah. But I think she said that to show he wasn't acting weird/fearful

Yes and I think they were just in shock, that small sentence may have meant not much or had been part of a bigger conversation/ joke that means more to them then anyone else so it just popped out. Was it in reply to a question about last time seen how was he ?

I understood that it wasn't all about just the washing comment mentioned in the press conference ...

I think it was when Sam told his mum "that she had lost some weight" that was mentioned in the press conference...you would think that there were more important things to mention in a press conference when your son is missing, possibly murdered...

I thought it was the remark about "mum losing the weight", moreso than "dropping the washing off".

BBM

Thanks. You explained that well. That's what I was trying to say!!

(I got lost in clothes washing somehow......:scared:)

Yes and I think they were just in shock, that small sentence may have meant not much or had been part of a bigger conversation/ joke that means more to them then anyone else so it just popped out. Was it in reply to a question about last time seen how was he ?

Yeah true, I think it may have been. I'll try find the link of the press conference and watch it to see why it was said again

https://livestream.com/queenslandpolice/events/6834543/videos/152344545?t=1489984337

Just checked Sam's page...present balance is $6,665...their goal is $15,000...so they have a long way to go yet...I believe the fund was opened for Sam's funeral expenses as the family have had a rough time in the last 2 years...the funeral is next Saturday.

Just checked Sam's page...present balance is $6,665...their goal is $15,000...so they have a long way to go yet...I believe the fund was opened for Sam's funeral expenses as the family have had a rough time in the last 2 years...the funeral is next Saturday.

The 'rough time' description bothers me. That pre-dates the home invasion and the purchase of the car. I have to tell myself that it must have been a rough time emotionally, because surely if your parents were struggling it would be inappropriate to go out and buy a car that sent the opposite signal? Or was Sam a 'cheer up and move on with life' kind of guy. I can't get my head around this and I know parent sleuthing is out of the question, although I am not sure what the boundaries of that are. Sam may have been doing his best to help them and it may be an important part of his character that pertains to this case.

Just re the whole planned Vs unplanned scenario....

If this was planned, then RB and AD seem like really shocking planners. Why would you intentionally murder someone at your own house? Surely they would have been better off driving Sam (restrained) to the pine plantation - alive - and doing it there? Or somewhere secluded in bushland......

Unless that was their plan and Sam fought back in a way they didn't expect? Then he died at RB's.....that makes more sense to me.

Just thinking out loud. And pure speculation, obviously.

As ever in this case, I know nothing!!!

But...it does feel like there are many layers to this whole thing. It feels slippery and shifty. I look forward to finding out the truth.

I cannot agree more. It just stuns me that if this was planned, how badly it went in reality.

I can understand killing someone in your own house. It's secure and you somewhat control the environment. Properly planned and managed there may even be limited physical evidence. But people, cars? Phones? Sort it out: That's just a dogs breakfast of poor planning.

Agree re taking ST alive to the forest for dispatch: you see this a bit in other crimes. I wondered if perhaps this may have been the plan and in the attempts to subdue/restrain/incapacitate ST things went amiss and he died.

All I can think re the planning is maybe RB has limited experience in planning secret goings on. You'd imagine AD has some from Syria and its preparation? But maybe they were both severely drug affected and they could not function well enough to cover their tracks?

I really don't think ST saw it coming or understood the gravity of the situation. Otherwise, surely he'd not have left Kodie at home alone? It's a sad sad business all around.

The reason it was said was because Sam's mum nudged dad to get him to mention the "washing drop off and mum losing weight" in the press conference.
I havent had a chance to rewatch yet, was it to do with weither he was acting normal or not? Or just a random statement

I cannot agree more. It just stuns me that if this was planned, how badly it went in reality.

I can understand killing someone in your own house. It's secure and you somewhat control the environment. Properly planned and managed there may even be limited physical evidence. But people, cars? Phones? Sort it out: That's just a dogs breakfast of poor planning.

Agree re taking ST alive to the forest for dispatch: you see this a bit in other crimes. I wondered if perhaps this may have been the plan and in the attempts to subdue/restrain/incapacitate ST things went amiss and he died.

All I can think re the planning is maybe RB has limited experience in planning secret goings on. You'd imagine AD has some from Syria and its preparation? But maybe they were both severely drug affected and they could not function well enough to cover their tracks?

I really don't think ST saw it coming or understood the gravity of the situation. Otherwise, surely he'd not have left Kodie at home alone? It's a sad sad business all around.

Has it been reported if Sam's wallet and phone was found? Someone said it was left at home then someone said it was found with him or in rb house. Has there been a definite report from msm?

With the page...I am wondering if Sam's death being drug-related has anything to do with not having raised anywhere near their goal of $15,000.
R.I.P. Sam :rose:

Sam may have thought he was meeting one or both of them across the road for a beer, hence no dog. Sam may have just dropped in on his way somewhere else, also, like grocery shopping, where you can't take a dog. Unfortunately we have no evidence that he was lured to the house or that he knew AD was going to be present. I know I am stating the obvious.

With the page...I am wondering if Sam's death being drug-related has anything to do with not having raised anywhere near their goal of $15,000.
R.I.P. Sam :rose:
I think the $15000 is a bit out of reach no matter what the situation

That can be the case, however bank accounts are frozen as soo as it is known someone has passed away or is missing. All second party authorities are voided as the owner cannot verify.

Yes. I wonder if it's possible that when police found the car, then spoke to his family, something such as "if we could see his banking information it might show where he is, like purchases" and the 3rd party accessed the information and then it was all down hill from there and ST was declared missing?

I only wonder this because my ex husband and I were on good terms after separating. Even though we had no joint financials, he gave me the Internet details for his banking for various reasons. He had quite bad MH issues at times and if we hadn't heard from him for a few days, I could see by his bank where he'd been/what he'd been buying recently (hoping of course it was always him using the card!). He went on benders at times. The last time we hadn't heard from him for a few days, I could not see any activity on his bank account and went to police. He was located deceased later that day with no suspicious circumstances. So, not saying his folks checked his bank all the time, but may have had his details and used them prior to the bank being advised ST was missing.

I think in early reports LE indicated ST hadn't used his bank or accessed SM, so perhaps they just got the necessary documents to access his accounts very quickly.

The 'rough time' description bothers me. That pre-dates the home invasion and the purchase of the car. I have to tell myself that it must have been a rough time emotionally, because surely if your parents were struggling it would be inappropriate to go out and buy a car that sent the opposite signal? Or was Sam a 'cheer up and move on with life' kind of guy. I can't get my head around this and I know parent sleuthing is out of the question, although I am not sure what the boundaries of that are. Sam may have been doing his best to help them and it may be an important part of his character that pertains to this case.

On Sam's FB page...it was in 2014 after Sam moved out of the family home...there began mention of "possible" drug dealing...showing Sam's overseas trips, designer goods, a love of expensive fast cars and generous lifestyle... (a few years ago).

Could all this have been causing Sam's parents the "rough time" and they couldn't do anything about it?...

"Sam did things his way"...(2014 to 2017)

Yes. I wonder if it's possible that when police found the car, then spoke to his family, something such as "if we could see his banking information it might show where he is, like purchases" and the 3rd party accessed the information and then it was all down hill from there and ST was declared missing?

I only wonder this because my ex husband and I were on good terms after separating. Even though we had no joint financials, he gave me the Internet details for his banking for various reasons. He had quite bad MH issues at times and if we hadn't heard from him for a few days, I could see by his bank where he'd been/what he'd been buying recently (hoping of course it was always him using the card!). He went on benders at times. The last time we hadn't heard from him for a few days, I could not see any activity on his bank account and went to police. He was located deceased later that day with no suspicious circumstances. So, not saying his folks checked his bank all the time, but may have had his details and used them prior to the bank being advised ST was missing.

I think in early reports LE indicated ST hadn't used his bank or accessed SM, so perhaps they just got the necessary documents to access his accounts very quickly.

:( :heartbeat:

Sorry to hear that about your ex-husband, Marples :hug:

On Sam's FB page...it was in 2014 after Sam moved out of the family home...there began mention of "possible" drug dealing...showing Sam's overseas trips, designer goods, a love of expensive fast cars and generous lifestyle... (a few years ago).

And he spoke of being debt-free for the beginning of 2015.(post from Dec 31st 2014)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro