Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion if ST had been wearing a wire then it wouldn't have taken the police nearly a month to find him and the accused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unless the perps ripped it off him and destroyed it? But then the police would of realised something was wrong too? I don't know how all that jazz works though.

Very true re legitimate income. This is actually something impacting the mafia. A lot of the old school originals are passing on and younger generations don't always take up the life. Some move into genuine occupations. Although the lure of a great life is a thrill for some, it can be a short life or one that spends a lot of time in jail. As a result of this, mafia have taken in Serbians, MC gangs, other gangs like B4L etc to keep their business going.

As for the cool kid: bang on. Everybody loves the cool kid, right?

MC's (Motorcycle Clubs) don't refer to themselves as gangs they are a Club. But i know nowadays police refer to them as gangs, probably because some of them have a criminal element as we read when their clubhouses gets raided etc.
It's funny because MC's never used to be like that, acting more like the gangs, (non Mc's), you see in the U.S. Also a lot of the original older ones are dead now, and the up & coming ones god only knows, they are a different breed now.
And involvement with the mafia, no idea on that, because MC's were a law unto themselves and didn't really move much outside their own circle, but as i said no idea nowadays?
If you want to read a good book try and get a hold of one called "The Boozefighters", the original Wild Ones.

Unless the perps ripped it off him and destroyed it? But then the police would of realised something was wrong too? I don't know how all that jazz works though.

Yeah I don't know either but if he was an informant the LE would know who he was informing on and would have known who he had been interacting with.

I think it's known as ' spice' and the affects are scary. I've seen those photos of people in the streets looking just like zombies, horrible!

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

[video]https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney/videos/1629085480448912/[/video]

[video]https://www.facebook.com/7newssydney/videos/1629085480448912/[/video]
Thanks drsleuth I've seen footage of it here in the UK and it's quite shocking!

Sent from my Lenovo TB3-710F using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't know either but if he was an informant the LE would know who he was informing on and would have known who he had been interacting with.

Yes LE would of known that if that was the case.

What about the drug krokodil? That s**t is some scary stuff too, turns the skin scaley like a crocodile, yikes! Apparently it's a flesh eating drug.

For the people using the Crime Maps, have you been able to find any murder charges listed? Not for this case, but at all? I was looking at the Baden Clay house and trying to find a murder charge, can't see anything listed. I just wondered if murder was listed. I've seen a couple that just say "other".
Yep. There was a murder not far from me and it comes up on crime maps as homicide.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MC's (Motorcycle Clubs) don't refer to themselves as gangs they are a Club. But i know nowadays police refer to them as gangs, probably because some of them have a criminal element as we read when their clubhouses gets raided etc.
It's funny because MC's never used to be like that, acting more like the gangs, (non Mc's), you see in the U.S. Also a lot of the original older ones are dead now, and the up & coming ones god only knows, they are a different breed now.
And involvement with the mafia, no idea on that, because MC's were a law unto themselves and didn't really move much outside their own circle, but as i said no idea nowadays?

If you want to read a good book try and get a hold of one called "The Boozefighters", the original Wild Ones.

We have big problems with Bikie gangs in QLD, Taskforce Maxima has some changes around it announced yesterday http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...p/news-story/d2f463c43ad1c3d1616f4bbb78c8aa5c

There are currently 1159 users online on this forum
(281 members and 878 guests)

Come and join us...All the more the merrier.:websleuther:
New members are always welcome

O/T for a second -

I am digging all the cat avatars, people!! FABULOUS!!!! :loveyou:

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Easter weekend. :)

Sparing a thought for Sam's family, and the other families involved. This will be a hard time for them all.

Does anyone know which school RB attended?

(I'm trying to see if we can find out more about him.....school yearbooks on FB can be helpful sometimes....the photos and the comments)

(I'm trying to see if we can find out more about him.....school yearbooks on FB can be helpful sometimes....the photos and the comments)
Padua College kedron from memory

Sent from my GT-I9205 using Tapatalk

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Easter weekend. :)

Sparing a thought for Sam's family, and the other families involved. This will be a hard time for them all.

Yes, Happy Easter everyone & stay safe out there. And i agree, it will be a difficult time for Sam's family & friends.

I drove past Deepwater Bend today (on the highway), and I'm not sure about other locals but Sam is the only thing I'm ever going to think of now when I drive past [emoji17]

I'm sure Ashley went to Wavell State High, which is roughly a 7 min drive from Padua. It's not uncommon for high school kids to meet up at places like Hungry Jacks after school for drinks etc

When I was 22 I was nannying in Brisbane and working 1 day a week in a family daycare centre in Wavell Heights. The Northside is so kind of sleepy dreamy Queensland. I also lived over that side for a year when I was 20 in a crazy share house. Lovely memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member