Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If it ends up truly being a committal hearing (and the lawyers don't say 'we need more time, we haven't got all the brief of evidence' or whatever) ... it will be VERY worth going. If it is a committal they will need to hear evidence that will take this to trial.

IMO JMO MOO

True. I'd be going if I was in Brisbane.

(and then reporting straight back here!! :happydance:)

If it ends up truly being a committal hearing (and the lawyers don't say 'we need more time, we haven't got any of the brief of evidence' or whatever) ... it will be VERY worth going. If it is a committal they will need to hear evidence that will take this to trial.

IMO JMO MOO
Hmmmm. If only I could get the day off work!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Is it worth going to the court? How much information other than legal representation for RB will be discussed?

It would be interesting, I agree report straight back ahahaha :)
someone here may know ??? but does the first of these direct to a higher court due to the seriousness of charges in the first instance.
If not in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if there is 12 months of "mentions" before a full committal. However if one of them were to have already admitted and indicated pleading guilty therefore maybe state witness then the first committal would be interesting I think, may well certainly be worth a look.
If you decide I would really like to know the vibe between the 2 accused. For example if there is obvious animosity or purposely ignoring each other, also and if they are seated together or separated by this I mean reasonably close or obviously kept blatantly seperate ? And if the lawyers appear to be working together in their comments or again blatantly separation.
Lol meanwhile bring that headache on ! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I f any of the trial dates are a Monday I may be able to attend if it is an open gallery..... does anyone know the laws around closed trials? Especially if this one is CI based with police etc??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It would be interesting, I agree report straight back ahahaha :)
someone here may know ??? but does the first of these direct to a higher court due to the seriousness of charges in the first instance.
If not in all honesty I wouldn't be surprised if there is 12 months of "mentions" before a full committal. However if one of them were to have already admitted and indicated pleading guilty therefore maybe state witness then the first committal would be interesting I think, may well certainly be worth a look.
If you decide I would really like to know the vibe between the 2 accused. For example if there is obvious animosity or purposely ignoring each other, also and if they are seated together or separated by this I mean reasonably close or obviously kept blatantly seperate ? And if the lawyers appear to be working together in their comments or again blatantly separation.
Lol meanwhile bring that headache on ! [emoji23]

BBM
I would really like to know the vibe between them, too. That's for sure! Just think it might be a while before they are in court together. They have different court dates right now. And neither of them have to appear at the first court dates. Just their lawyers. :gaah:

However, we may get to find out who Boscaino's legal team is. That would be good.

IMO JMO MOO

Hi and welcome [emoji4]

Unfortunately one flaw with your scenario - there is more than one way into DWB which would avoid the camera they were caught on. You can get through the maze of houses without going down Kluver Rd....... I did.
But I'm not eliminating the rest of your theory here [emoji1303]

Agreed. I did drive down there this morning and noticed the alternate route/s. You are correct, Slinky. An oversight on my part. However, IMO you would have to be quite familiar with the area to use the maze through the houses as the Kluver Road way is much easier. What do you think?

For most of my drive to the DWB reserve I was overwhelmed by the thought of "why on earth would you come down here without good reason!?" But of course, they had reason. I felt like it was a very intentional meeting place. It is somewhat out of the way, and it is possible for it to be fairly secluded depending where you parked and the activity levels on the day. Which led me to wonder if this was a regular meeting point for whoever the dealer was (assuming it is drug related).
Maybe the boys met there and decided it was too busy on that day, with more people about than they had anticipated, and that's why the ended up at RB's?

I see what you mean about the house with the CCTV camera, Slinky.

MOO.

BBM
I would really like to know the vibe between them, too. That's for sure! Just think it might be a while before they are in court together. They have different court dates right now. And neither of them have to appear at the first court dates. Just their lawyers. :gaah:

However, we may get to find out who Boscaino's legal team is. That would be good.

IMO JMO MOO

Omg of course I got all carried away in the excitement hahha

Agreed. I did drive down there this morning and noticed the alternate route/s. You are correct, Slinky. An oversight on my part. However, IMO you would have to be quite familiar with the area to use the maze through the houses as the Kluver Road way is much easier. What do you think?

RSBM

I wonder why they did not take a more concealed route out of the reserve car park? Maybe they are just not aware of how many residences have CCTV these days?

Big failing on their part, as the CCTV just adds another link to Dyball, at least, being in close proximity to Sam/Sam's car soon after the murder.

IMO JMO MOO

Is it worth going to the court? How much information other than legal representation for RB will be discussed?

Maybe not. RBs court appearance at Brisbane arrest court was listed on the daily court list, ADs was not listed at all, perhaps because of his previous media presence? Just my observance.

That's interesting as it states they were under surveillance also, which may be where that story came into play. Good pick up

That kind of puts a link in our theories!!

An interesting article in todays paper with a tid bit of information about Samuel. His glasses, thrown away in a cemetery rubbish bin by Boscaino
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...d/news-story/5f7eecb5cfc60e967b7021830768fecc

Good article Drb...It states that after "​one" of Sam's alleged murderers "RB" was put under surveillance...officers sifted through old photos on his FB account ...

That explains deletion of RB's digital footprint then!

Good article Drb...It states that after "​one" of Sam's alleged murderers "RB" was put under surveillance...officers sifted through old photos on his FB account ...

It also tells us that the media know sooooooooo much detail !!! So much they cannot yet say. :gaah:

sub judice, Latin for "under judgment", means that a particular case or matter is under trial or being considered by a judge or court. The term may be used synonymously with "the present case" or "the case at bar" by some lawyers.

In .... Australia ..... it is generally considered inappropriate to comment publicly on cases sub judice, which can be an offence in itself, leading to contempt of court proceedings. This is particularly true in criminal cases, where publicly discussing cases sub judice may constitute interference with due process.

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Sub_judice
IMO JMO MOO

They identified Sam's glasses by referring to Sam's FB, but RB threw them at the cemetery. So it doesn't really explain the deletion of RB's digital footprint. I am now wondering WHICH cemetery, when, etc...

:freakedout:

They identified Sam's glasses by referring to Sam's FB, but RB threw them at the cemetery. So it doesn't really explain the deletion of RB's digital footprint. I am now wondering WHICH cemetery, when, etc...

:freakedout:
RB's grandfather is buried or by the look of it entombed at Nudgee Cemetery, died early March 2015, funeral on 9 March 2015. Perhaps RB made an annual memorial visit.

RB's grandfather is buried or by the look of it entombed at Nudgee Cemetery, died early March 2015, funeral on 9 March 2015. Perhaps RB made an annual memorial visit.
Woah. That is some hardcore sleuthing!! Great work JLZ!

BBM They sure can lawyer up and not come forward, as Marples has already said. We are seeing that frustration in the Karen Ristevski case, where her husband (the #1 suspect, according to his lawyer) lawyered up almost right away, and won't cooperate with the police .... nor will their daughter.

So frustrating! :banghead:

Poor Karen - murdered and dumped in the forest, and no-one in her marriage-family will help the police. :(

IMO JMO MOO

Yes the KR case is harrowing. I am shocked at some of the goings on. Devastating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member