Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So whilst looking for the names of RB's legal team, I read this sentence:

The search for Mr Thompson has been the largest active police investigation in Brisbane.

https://www.news-mail.com.au/news/anti-isis-fighter-charged-samuel-thompsons-murder/3161784/

I knew it was big (as we have all discussed at length now) but I didn't know it was the 'largest active police investigation in Brisbane'. No way that's happening just for a missing guy.

JMO MOO IMHO

Yes, very close to the crime scene at RB's house. And Sam's vehicle was recovered 2 days after he went missing. So it was driven there by the perp/s. because ST was already deceased by then. They didn't worry too much at that stage about driving Sam's car around to dump it near BB.

What if ST's car was in fact "stolen" be persons unknown from the DWB car park and dumped across the border? How do we know it was the perps?

What if ST's car was in fact "stolen" be persons unknown from the DWB car park and dumped across the border? How do we know it was the perps?

Oooohhhh.....good point

Possible. But a long way for a joy ride, especially if no transport home [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possible. But a long way for a joy ride, especially if no transport home [emoji23]

I dont think a joyrider would wipe it as clean as the police has implied but still possible

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

I dont think a joyrider would wipe it as clean as the police has implied but still possible

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Agree. And joy riders often burn cars out when they dump them [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Agree. And joy riders often burn cars out when they dump them [emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]

Around here they just seem to dump them on the side of the road. Very few are burnt out.

But I take your point about no transport home if it's a joyride. (unless another car accompanied them)

But hey, this could all lead down some rabbit hole.....:scared:

Phone pings are mentioned in many MSM links......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Around here they just seem to dump them on the side of the road. Very few are burnt out.

But I take your point about no transport home if it's a joyride. (unless another car accompanied them)

But hey, this could all lead down some rabbit hole.....:scared:

Really re dumping. Gosh people wish up here LOL. I've known three people who had their cars stolen and they all ended up trashed and burned out.

Really re dumping. Gosh people wish up here LOL. I've known three people who had their cars stolen and they all ended up trashed and burned out.

There are a few notorious places north of Brisbane that are dump and burn areas..... I'm still out on why they took the car to Wooyung but I have scout 3 plausible theories lol

There are a few notorious places north of Brisbane that are dump and burn areas..... I'm still out on why they took the car to Wooyung but I have scout 3 plausible theories lol

Do you want to share the theories, slinky? Or not yet?

Do you want to share the theories, slinky? Or not yet?

Yeah I think tomorrow - but tired after driving home today [emoji42]
I did a lot of thinking when we drove up the coast today past Caboolture and I looked around as hubby was driving......

When someone appears or has a mention in court are their legal representation identified at the time? Knowing who RB s team is could help us speculate.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Was it on the court mention calendar?
I don't recall.......

Was it on the court mention calendar?
I don't recall.......

RB case is due 8/5 and AD 15/5 neither are required to attend in person imo jmo I was wondering if a trip to the court might let us know who's repping RB. Which might give some insight as to RB character.....Like McCallum on the gold coast for example.

Sent from my Lenovo YT3-850F using Tapatalk

Welcome - good point as we have discussed the fact it was left there etc perhaps to be stolen, but what are you thinking the purpose of the alternate thief leaving it might be ?

Thank you for the warm welcome 😊.

For some reason it keeps coming up that there's an error when I try to post my response, but hopefully this will work. I'm sorry the previous comments that are pertinent to my post aren't quoted, this is due to the error that keeps coming up.

I think sometimes the answer is the most simple. If it was stolen, it could have just been an opportunistic theft. It would not have been the first time something like that has happened.
I am local to the Murrumba Downs area and know DWB fairly well. Personally, I would not leave my car there unattended for fear of it being stolen/broken into.

The purpose of the alternate thief leaving it could be just that, they had their fun with it running it down the highway. It is an extremely noticable car, so they ditched it before their luck ran out.

On another note, there is a double lock up garage at RB's house. Why not stow the mustang there until they knew what to do with it.

However, RB and AD might have indeed ditched the Mustang nearby because RB's girlfriend was due to come home, so perhaps they had to work around her comings and goings also?

I'm not saying that I necessarily believe this is what happened, I am merely offering an alternate angle. I don't know what to believe at this point as this case is so enigmatic.

I also wonder if the same CCTV camera captured the cars at other times on the 7th March? There is only one way in & out of Deep Water Bend by car, so you couldn't avoid the CCTV camera on that house. The only other way would be by boat.

All just opinions and speculation.

I might have a look at DWB on my way home in the morning.

I think sometimes the answer is the most simple. If it was stolen, it could have just been an opportunistic theft. It would not have been the first time something like that has happened.
I am local to the Murrumba Downs area and know DWB fairly well. Personally, I would not leave my car there unattended for fear of it being stolen/broken into.

(Snipped for brevity)

Hi KLEEWDO. Welcome to the forum! :)

I think my only problem with the car being an opportunistic theft is that (imo) stolen cars are frequently left nearish the thief's destination. I know that here in SA we see stolen cars being found in the general area of where the thief is heading. They are liking the joyride, yes. But ultimately they need to be near to where they are going ... be that their home, or somewhere else. (Like when the car was stolen by the home invaders, and found not far from Boscaino's residence ... who we suspect was involved in the home invasion in some way).

Where the car was dumped seems to be in a more remote area? Bit of hiking required to get anywhere.

IMO JMO MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member