Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why we haven't heard anything yet?? Not even a media mention of RB's hearing being this morning.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder why we haven't heard anything yet?? Not even a media mention of RB's hearing being this morning.....

He didnt have to appear personally. If it is the same as arrest court they usually have to sit around until their case comes up. JMO

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I can't see his name on the list. It must have been removed at the 8.45am update. Or I am going blind.
http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__external/CourtsLawList/BrisbaneArrestCourt.pdf

ETA: or there is a suppression order
Batter up. Number 1
e09bd12e16acc9661dd6bd2fcf06984a.jpg

No it's not there Poss your right eyes are still great :) interesting it definitely there was this morning.

Editing quoting own post.
Possum - When you search Brisbane court list it's still there

No it's not there Poss your right eyes are still great :) interesting it definitely there was this morning.

It is there I have just posted the screen shot. It didnt go through the arrest cpurt it went through the other court listing for Brisbane.

I wonder if this is as we suspected it might be ... nothing in MSM due to the upcoming court appearance for Dyball. So, suppression until their trials are conjoined.

We may need to watch the court lists regularly now, to see if either of their names pop up. :sigh:

Though, I hope that after Dyball's committal the media will be able to publish some details about what is going on.

Is it just me? I see so many mustangs now. All different colours but still makes me think of ST.

Might help with sleuthing [emoji4]

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/daily-law-lists/daily-law-lists

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, slinky! :)

And just for further info, I believe that after they are both committed to trial for the murder and interference of Sam, we'll be able to find all we need under the Supreme Court section of your link, followed by the Brisbane link.

ETA: I notice that the Supreme Court-Brisbane link also includes the Mental Health Court ... in case Dyball attempts to try that route.

Thanks, slinky! :)

And just for further info, I believe that after they are both committed to trial for the murder and interference of Sam, we'll be able to find all we need under the Supreme Court section of your link, followed by the Brisbane link.

ETA: I notice that the Supreme Court-Brisbane link also includes the Mental Health Court ... in case Dyball attempts to try that route.

Yep I saw all that too - hence I posted [emoji1303] has all the links.

Yep I saw all that too - hence I posted [emoji1303] has all the links.

I notice that the (currently showing) Mental Health Court hearing does not show the defendant's name. Just states 'one matter'. Presumably to protect the privacy of that person and their potential mental health issues. So we may not even know if Dyball tries that avenue.

Is it just me? I see so many mustangs now. All different colours but still makes me think of ST.

I think of Samuel every time I see a young kid in an early model souped up car, 'P' plates and their bloody music blarrrring DOOF! DOOF! DOOF!
Expensive vehicle, expensive stereo - I know how he's affording it.
It doesn't impress me....

He may end up like Samuel.....and yet another mother cries.

I loath drugs.

I wonder if this is as we suspected it might be ... nothing in MSM due to the upcoming court appearance for Dyball. So, suppression until their trials are conjoined.

We may need to watch the court lists regularly now, to see if either of their names pop up. :sigh:

Though, I hope that after Dyball's committal the media will be able to publish some details about what is going on.

I think you may be right about suppression maybe until their dates come together ? I would expect after Dyball they may then align, and more info may come out after each date ?otherwise I would be really curious as to why not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member