Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashley appeared in Pine Rivers at 9am this morning. Has anyone seen anything come up for Boscaino?
5a68b7ea772a37d80cd419c11eca3624.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Do you have any details of his appearance?

No sorry just that he turned up on the court list this morning

Good spotting though Drb thank you. I've just been checking the Brisbane central list daily. How did you know to check that one? I see it's located near to where Sam's body was found.

Good spotting though Drb thank you. I've just been checking the Brisbane central list daily. How did you know to check that one? I see it's located near to where Sam's body was found.
Ash showed up on 2 court lists, Pine Rivers and Brisbane, last time at the same appearance time. To be honest though I wasnt actually looking for their names I was looking for someone else.

Anyone know what the G is at the end of his name? I noticed it on the last appearance too.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone know what the G is at the end of his name? I noticed it on the last appearance too.....

His other middle name is Glen

Awww ... come on MSM. Give us a little hint about what is going on!

This extreme coverage, followed by nothing, is driving me nutty!! ::pullhair:

Awww ... come on MSM. Give us a little hint about what is going on!

This extreme coverage, followed by nothing, is driving me nutty!! ::pullhair:

I'm feeling the same SouthAussie. What I've done is go back over the case right from the start, like a good detective. It has taken me a week in my spare time!

My current theory, based on everything I've read here, is that RB and AD owed ST money and this is the reason they killed him. There are many veiled references to this from different sources on these threads, but it is still just a hypothesis as we do not have the facts available to us yet.

I'm suffering withdrawals from not hearing the opinions of you all. Marples, MsAnais, Seek, Horror, Possum, Slinky, Knickers, Karrina, Prime Suspect, Drb and of course SouthAussie you have all done your best for Sam. I feel connected to you all over this case and miss your wise counsel. I know I've only come in at the end (although have been there in the background from the start), but I feel such sorrow for Sam. My own family member reminds me so much of him. Bearded, likes fast cars and extreme buyer of luxury goods for his girlfriend.

I'm so careful about what I post. The two perpetrators must have a fair trial and nobody wants the defence to say social media influenced the proceedings.

There is a disturbing case happening here right now and I wish I had your expertise on it.

I'm suffering withdrawals from not hearing the opinions of you all. Marples, MsAnais, Seek, Horror, Possum, Slinky, Knickers, Karrina, Prime Suspect, Drb and of course SouthAussie you have all done your best for Sam. I feel connected to you all over this case and miss your wise counsel. I know I've only come in at the end (although have been there in the background from the start), but I feel such sorrow for Sam. My own family member reminds me so much of him. Bearded, likes fast cars and extreme buyer of luxury goods for his girlfriend.

I'm so careful about what I post. The two perpetrators must have a fair trial and nobody wants the defence to say social media influenced the proceedings.

There is a disturbing case happening here right now and I wish I had your expertise on it.

What a beautiful message x hugs x you haven't come at the end you came at the right time for you. I think of sams family daily. Do you know I have read websleuths on and off for a few years. I was glued to Alison's case and the Devine people who posted, but never signed up until Sam. He has got to me. You see I know a lot of sams young, good looking, confident just living life surrounded by great friends and what appears a loving family. Brace yourself though it will sadly be a long process. I have great friends who lost a son similar age similar way, absolutely horrifying. And they are 20 months along and still waiting. I have no wise counsel sorry. But I will say if you know or have friends who know the family continue to pop in text call message even 5 minutes to show love. Grief is a long journey and they are not able to just grieve as they have the need for justice xx I also feel a strong connection to the posters here xx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Calliope & thanks for the mention :) I know following aussie cases is quite different in procedure to following some of the American ones as far as the criminal justice system works. I have never really followed an Aussie case right through to trial that i can recall, only Zahra Baker's case, but she was murdered in the States even though she was a little australian girl. That case was heartbreaking for sure.
It's difficult when there is no more mention in Sam's case except for whatever hearings there are, and even then nothing as far as msm mentions on it. So just kept in the dark about that atm.
I still get on here to see if there are any updates, but think it will be a while. Still hold Sam & his family in my thoughts and prayers and it sucks to be a bereaved parent, it's the most awful experience a parent can have in their life. There is no word for the loss of a child. It truly feels like the most horrible injustice.

Still here and hello and big thanks for the shout out. Just waiting for some more updates info to come through before I start posting again. It's a sad case, that is for sure.

I'm still here too [emoji1303] it is rather odd the lack of coverage. I suspect a few reasons for the radio silence but we won't know for a while I think.....

Hi Calliope
Still here and waiting with baited breath for proceedings to begin although I think it will take a while. The deafening silence is hard to take from all aspects.
Hoping for some closure soon for all.

So good to know you are all still there. Thanks for the messages. I forgot to mention Twinkletoes, who is also very much part of the team. Speaking of teams, since we are unable to do anything to support Sam at present I'm wondering if my team would join me in a case here and help me start up a thread? In a way we would be honouring Sam by using what we've learned on this case. I'm going to message you privately with the details as this thread is respectfully dedicated to Sam.

Waiting waiting waiting

Still nothing been found?

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk
Probably wont be as evidence and statements will be sifted through and trials/hearings etc will be approaching. It is hard waiting for tidbits but.must be even harder for the families involved particularly the Thompsons

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member