GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think he didn't act alone? Just like the JM case, there are several signs pointing me in this direction.

Wonder who the other housemate was then if SH didn't live in Point Cook?
Also wondering about the poor person that would've either been home or walked into that mess. I'd say he was there while it happened or shortly after which is why he was missing for the week as well. Seems pretty coincidental that 2 people from the same house were missing at the same time? Maybe he was in protection until SH was arrested? I have read that he is receiving counselling so he must have seen/knew something.

Seems there is someone by the name of Hunter who lives in Riversdale Road, a few doors down from Munro Street. May not be any connection at all but interesting just the same. SH surely wouldn't be so stupid to hide out with a relative of the same surname would he?

Huge coincidence but possible.

Seems there is someone by the name of Hunter who lives in Riversdale Road, a few doors down from Munro Street. May not be any connection at all but interesting just the same. SH surely wouldn't be so stupid to hide out with a relative of the same surname would he?

Could it be his son? He would be round 30 now.

Does anyone else think he didn't act alone? Just like the JM case, there are several signs pointing me in this direction.

I'm of the same opinion but not sure if someone was 'forced' to help SH through possible threats.

Also wondering about the poor person that would've either been home or walked into that mess. I'd say he was there while it happened or shortly after which is why he was missing for the week as well. Seems pretty coincidental that 2 people from the same house were missing at the same time? Maybe he was in protection until SH was arrested? I have read that he is receiving counselling so he must have seen/knew something.

The neighbour on 9 news this morning said he (SH) was there, so if he wasn't living there permanently he might have been staying there.

It actually seems a bit 'Rooster Perish' for me...very similar to the last Underbelly series. I know this sounds awful but if the police couldn't identify SC on first accounts and the story with the power tools...I think it's a bit suss.

This guy

But the father of one of the men who live at the rented property where Ms Cafferkey was found said his son had been through a "considerable ordeal".

Denis Weily, dad of Point Cook man Adam Weily, said: "Adam has been through a considerable ordeal. He's been referred to a psychologist due to the high degree of trauma.

"It's been extremely traumatic for all involved and we are 12,000km away in Tanzania and can't help or do anything."

The Herald Sun does not suggest Adam Weily is implicated in any way in Ms Cafferkey's death

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-sarah-cafferkey/story-e6frg6n6-1226519049662

Yeah I saw that but then thought someone here was saying SH didn't live there.
Don't worry I'm just catching up now and a bit confused LOL:banghead:

oh i get you, yeah i just assumed the other toom mate besides the A <modsnip> guy was that TB <modsnip> character.

Might be wrong though

But in the JM case A did? Could you elaborate on that for me?

I think he talking about the quote from a neighbor that multiple cars could be heard stopping out the front of AB;s house about 15 mins after Jill made her last phone call to her brother.

Could have been a mistake by the neighbor, or it was just not connected at all.

http://www.3aw.com.au Police arrest man over Sarah Cafferkey's death
Posted by: Michael James, Ellen Feely and Yvette Grey | 20 November, 2012 - 1:15 PM Special Operations Group members arrested the 47-year-old Bacchus Marsh man at a block of flats in Caroline St, Hawthorn around 12.30pm.
Congratulations to all the good men and women of Victoria Police for another timely arrest and securing public safety. At least the Police don't let the public down like the Parole Board.

Maybe SH was housesitting at the Fongeo address while Adam (the owner?) was away. Didn't someone say he had been in Africa?

Just throwing my two cents in - while everyone is commenting on the leniency of the sentences and the parole board (and i DO agree - 13 years is a serious joke), after personally serving under a year in prison in Victoria for a minor offence, if you think the prisons actually make a serious effort to rehabilitate the inmates or look after your mental health (particularly the bigger prisons) youre kidding yourself. You actually have to go out of your way* to seek those opportunities.. near the start of my sentence i requested help with a psychologist for severe social anxiety and other mental illnesses and i had one doctor just make a mockery of me, while another finally planned to set up some group counselling but it never eventuated despite my pestering because i wanted to get on top of my health!

My point being that i think both the judicial AND prison system need looking at, they should be working hand in hand. Judges sentence with the thought that prisons will attempt to help and rehabilitate, but honestly its just not what i saw.

*By go out of your way - i mean hound the guards/prison repeatedly because it just doesnt seem like a priority for them.

The witness reports of at least 2 cars pulling up at AB's house 17 minutes after JM was last seen/heard from, the fact that reporters at the time of the arrest were quoting in verbatim an officer saying 'he won't speak until the other guys are here', and a few other little things that are still unanswered. He might well have acted alone and this could just be false witness statements and the usual media misrepresentations, but I definitely think there is more to that JM case; I mean, arresting a complete stranger to the victim within 6 days? Hmm...

edit: sorry, this is irrelevant to this topic, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214