GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SC and SH facebook pages no longer show for me when I search.... Wonder if they have been shut down?

Interesting.......The owner says that he had a shaven head in this article, so maybe it wasn't him she was with or he has a wig on in the Herald Sun pic!!

Earlier today, the owner of a Bacchus Marsh hotel said he had seen Ms Cafferkey and Hunter casually having a drink on the day she disappeared.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...rkeys-death-20121120-29ncs.html#ixzz2CjeajKYM

Bingo!!! On SC's FB photo after she said she missed him, he did say about catching up soon for beverages! (on the 4th)

SC and SH facebook pages no longer show for me when I search.... Wonder if they have been shut down?

It's strange, I can see her in search but when I click it just takes me back to my newsfeed. Going by the recent recalcitrance of facebook admins, it would be strange if they did this at the request of VicPol...

Bingo!!! On SC's FB photo after she said she missed him, he did say about catching up soon for beverages! (on the 4th)

She was last seen on the Saturday (10th), and last spoke to her family on the 9th, am I right? So the 11th is a Sunday, someone mentioned that she hadn't used her mobile from the 10th onwards, but a sighting on Sunday arvo? Where has she been all that time? Maybe on a bit of a 'bender'? And when everyone 'came down' Sunday night something snapped...

Interesting.......The owner says that he had a shaven head in this article, so maybe it wasn't him she was with or he has a wig on in the Herald Sun pic!!

Earlier today, the owner of a Bacchus Marsh hotel said he had seen Ms Cafferkey and Hunter casually having a drink on the day she disappeared.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...rkeys-death-20121120-29ncs.html#ixzz2CjeajKYM

Actually I think I read it wrong......The publican is referring to the photo in today's herald sun which would of been the one from his facebook page with the short hair that he may be referring to as shaven, so I guess he is saying that when he saw them in the pub he had longer hair. I think!!

Whoa.

Haven't followed this one as closely as I did the Jill Meagher stuff but just woke up to find that he was arrested a few hundred metres from my house :O

She was last seen on the Saturday (10th), am I right? So the 11th is a Sunday, someone mentioned that she hadn't used her mobile from the 10th onwards, but a sighting on Sunday arvo? Where has she been all that time? Maybe on a bit of a 'bender'? And when everyone 'came down' Sunday night something snapped...

There has been confusion about what date she was actually last seen. I don't know what day but I haven't believed the reports saying she was seen on the 10th at a "friends place". :confused: it has not ever been confirmed as far as I've seen.

David Bushell, the owner of the Young and Main Hotel, said the pair were recorded on CCTV and police would most likely view the footage.

Gotta love CCTV

If her mum hadnt seen her since the 9th and she was seen at the pub on the 11th where has she been?

I swear he's wearing an ACT Brumbies rugby jersey, unless CA have sponsored someone else.

It actually seems a bit 'Rooster Perish' for me...very similar to the last Underbelly series. I know this sounds awful but if the police couldn't identify SC on first accounts and the story with the power tools...I think it's a bit suss.

I've got a terrible sinking feeling that this courtcase will upset many.

At what point can we, ah remember us the taxpayers, the backbone of society??? walk safely down the street???

A nine year old boy on the central coast of NSW was held hostage overnight & molested until he was able to escape. AGAIN, THE PERP WAS KNOWN TO POLICE.....WTF This kid is lucky to be alive :banghead::banghead:

I've got a terrible sinking feeling that this courtcase will upset many.

At what point can we, ah remember us the taxpayers, the backbone of society??? walk safely down the street???

A nine year old boy on the central coast of NSW was held hostage overnight & molested until he was able to escape. AGAIN, THE PERP WAS KNOWN TO POLICE.....WTF This kid is lucky to be alive :banghead::banghead:

And this abduction follows two attempted abductions of similar aged children (also boys) from Wollongong Botanical Gardens........I think just a month or two ago, where one boy gave good description. Maybe it's linked. I remember the incidents because we take our (smaller) boy there all the time and it's scary when it's close to home. Appalling for it to happen to anyone, but really awful when you think of psychological impact on kids.

Sorry - off topic.

Im interested to see how Melbourne public will respond to this crime following JM's death.
Certainly some unsavoury characters in the world......nature vs nurture etc.

David Bushell, the owner of the Young and Main Hotel, said the pair were recorded on CCTV and police would most likely view the footage.

Gotta love CCTV

If her mum hadnt seen her since the 9th and she was seen at the pub on the 11th where has she been?

That's what I have been wondering!

I can't see Sarah's facebook profile either.

Im interested to see how Melbourne public will respond to this crime following JM's death.
Certainly some unsavoury characters in the world......nature vs nurture etc.

It just has to be a catalyst for tougher mandatory sentencing for serious crimes. In the past, for example the Port Arthur Massacre, that was the watershed tragedy that gave good reason to bring in tighter gun restrictions in this country.

So it is totally a blonde wig VOM!! Nice try :floorlaugh: Like someone mentioned earlier.. IQ of a potato!

He said Hunter had a shaven head and said he was of a muscular build.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/p...rkeys-death-20121120-29ncs.html#ixzz2CjnSVMpO

I read it differently.
SH had been in there once before, had a shaven head and said he was of a muscular build.

But when he came in with SC, ‘Just going on the photo that was in the paper today he looked very similar to the fella – other than the shaven head.
:cow:

Folks a reminder that WS is a victim friendly site. We won't be speculating about the victim until or unless police report something to change that. At this stage there is very little in MSM about Sarah so please keep her family in mind with your posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214