GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
channel 7 news (Melbourne) just had an update Sarah was stabbed multiple times on Nov 10th at Bacchus Marsh and her body transported to Point Cook and disposed of in a wheelie bin

He has been charged with one count of murder and has made full admissions.

He is beneath contempt. That poor young man who lives there. How could you ever go back.
JMO

A ... wheelie bin ...... ? :what:

:( :( poor beautiful Sarah. My heart is breaking for her Mum so bad right now.

And lets hope we don't have to create similar threads here in WS for a long time.
At least SC's family will have some kind of a closure.

A ... wheelie bin ...... ? :what:

:( :( poor beautiful Sarah. My heart is breaking for her Mum so bad right now.

I can't even say what emotions I feel when reading how a precious life was treated - apart from so totally agreeing with you as a Mother (and grandmother :) ]. xx

I feel sick

there's no way I could be a homicide detective

I agree, all that hard work in collecting evidence and preparing a case only for the offender to walk a few years later...

He is beneath contempt. That poor young man who lives there. How could you ever go back.
JMO

I don't think you could go back, or ever share a house or trust again, even sleeping would be almost impossible, it would be living a nightmare that you can't wake up from ever.

I've got a friend who's daughter was murdered 18 years ago, there are still many effects from her death, the torment will never leave them.

I can't even say what emotions I feel when reading how a precious life was treated - apart from so totally agreeing with you as a Mother (and grandmother :) ]. xx

As a soon to be first time Mum, to a baby girl, this really hits close to home. I just wanna give SC's Mum a huge hug :(

I don't think you could go back, or ever share a house or trust again, even sleeping would be almost impossible, it would be living a nightmare that you can't wake up from ever.

I've got a friend who's daughter was murdered 18 years ago, there are still many effects from her death, the torment will never leave them.

As any normal parent knows, the worst thing is to see your child suffer. Even when they are babies and they have vaccinations.
To lose a child in these circumstances, always have that picture in your mind, and no matter how long the offender spends in jail, they are still alive.

All that potential gone, Sarah's mother has lost her only child. There will be no grandchildren. It's just too cruel.:please:

It occured in her area to (another similarity to Jill) :(

Heartfelt condolences to her friends & family
Its just not fair

Hi, been viewing for a while and after reading what he did to Sarah, can't help but join the conversation, I literally feel sick for the poor girl. So sad..

Question tho... didn't the bartender say he saw them on the 11th?

Hi, been viewing for a while and after reading what he did to Sarah, can't help but join the conversation, I literally feel sick for the poor girl. So sad..

Question tho... didn't the bartender say he saw them on the 11th?

In that article, yes it def said 11th. He said he knew her as a sort of regular.

Oops sorry...it already has.
There are no words...a wheelie bin??

Also does anyone know why they are saying he lived in BM but took the body to PC? Was he or wasn't he living at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonlit7