GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know :(
Does anyone know who's unit he was picked up at or any idea of the older lady they mention?

Oops sorry...it already has.
There are no words...a wheelie bin??

Also does anyone know why they are saying he lived in BM but took the body to PC? Was he or wasn't he living at PC?

He has been seen at the PC address previously but was tagged at multiple houses on FB. I think he may have lived in BM and was staying in PC occasionally for some reason. Maybe he shared the BM house with V and needed somewhere after they broke up? Or he used the second address for some sort of criminal activity (drugs?)

Oops sorry...it already has.
There are no words...a wheelie bin??

Also does anyone know why they are saying he lived in BM but took the body to PC? Was he or wasn't he living at PC?

Don't think it's really clear, he had stayed there so neighbour said, others said there were 'two men, one had only moved in recently, had little dog'. Could the other house have been the one he shared with V, and when they broke up he had to move.

Don't think it's really clear, he had stayed there so neighbour said, others said there were 'two men, one had only moved in recently, had little dog'. Could the other house have been the one he shared with V, and when they broke up he had to move.

Possibly but why would he still have keys to the place? Maybe neighbours thought he moved in to the house at PC but perhaps he was just a regular visitor. Feel so sorry for the young guy that lives there though and hope he wasn't forced to have too much involvement though.

News report I read said that the person he was staying with in hawthorn was an acquaintance of a friend of SH. Previous reports said that the owner of the yellow car wasn't a suspect,meaning SH didn't own the car? Wondering if it's the same person?

Hope it wasn't his Mum. Whoever it was, I feel very sorry for them.

I was thinking the same thing seeing as it's been reported it was a Retirement village however in other reports I've read tonight it seems a guy lived in the unit.
A neighbour from the same unit block has said he knocked on the door last night and thought it strange that he wasn't allowed in and received a phone call this morning telling him to keep away from his unit.
So I'm wondering if it was both of SH's parents that lived there.

Also, I have keys to friends houses, just in case. He could have been crashing a few nights here and there for some reason

AND it mentions the fact that he had an ACT Brumbies jersey on...for whoever it was wondering that before

News report I read said that the person he was staying with in hawthorn was an acquaintance of a friend of SH. Previous reports said that the owner of the yellow car wasn't a suspect,meaning SH didn't own the car? Wondering if it's the same person?

Because that yellow car was on a Google earth pic of the Point Cook house, I was thinking it might belong to the owner/tenant. The other car that's still parked outside with plastic for one window looks more like SH style.

I was thinking the same thing seeing as it's been reported it was a Retirement village however in other reports I've read tonight it seems a guy lived in the unit.
A neighbour from the same unit block has said he knocked on the door last night and thought it strange that he wasn't allowed in and received a phone call this morning telling him to keep away from his unit.
So I'm wondering if it was both of SH's parents that lived there.

Could it have been used by police for surveillance?

Why do the media have to use words like 'stuffed', as if the wheelie bin thing isn't bad enough.

Has anyone seen anything yet about how they knew each other?

Because that yellow car was on a Google earth pic of the Point Cook house, I was thinking it might belong to the owner/tenant. The other car that's still parked outside with plastic for one window looks more like SH style.

True. Poor bugger, his house and his car..

Why do the media have to use words like 'stuffed', as if the wheelie bin thing isn't bad enough.

Has anyone seen anything yet about how they knew each other?

Yes bad choice of words :blushing:
I think they had a couple of mutual friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members