GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SC had 980 FB friends

This concerns me. No-one has over 900 friends in real life. It can't be good to allow yourself open contact with so many people who you cannot truly know - too much room to let in the rubbish. I really worry about young girls and FB.

Agree it's like a competition to get as many 'friends' as possible on FB.. But it's quite likely these two knew each other in real life .. Even if just through BM or mutual friends at the pub.

www.3AW.com.au. Yesterday Derryn Hinch's Drive program discussed parole decisions with Mr. Ari Freiberg from the Sentencing Advisory Council. It was revealed that Victoria Police Sexual Crimes Squad requested the Parole Board to revoke a certain offender's parole on two occasions this year. Police knew he was a significant risk. Victoria Police had their finger on the pulse, but the Parole Board did not. The offender subsequently attacked fatally. The Parole Board have much to answer for. IMO we concerned people should write to Victorian State MPs asking why the Parole Board did not listen to the requests from the Police and express outrage at parole board assessments of offenders' risk to women and girls. Why are they disregarding the rights of women and girls to be safe in the community? Are there 'women haters' on the parole board? My opinion only and fair comment.

Look on google maps at 5 Simpson street Bacchus Marsh. Looks like a familiar car as at PC

True!

As for the Hawthorn flat... an older lady called 'Barbie' commented a few times on his facebook photos, I wondered if the Hawthorn flat could have been hers.

True!

As for the Hawthorn flat... an older lady called 'Barbie' commented a few times on his facebook photos, I wondered if the Hawthorn flat could have been hers.

I'm amazed how much personal info you can get from some people's FB.
I checked, unless she's moved,this person is listed as a 33 minute drive from where he was arrested.

Just reading all the posts from this morning - thank you all. V. interesting about the Hinch interview.

As one of the regular posters in here has on their signature 'they can run but they can't hide' !

Should be some interesting scenes at Melb Magistrates this morning.

They should add a charge of 'crimes against good taste in hairdressing'.:twocents:

JMO

Ex girlfriend V would be feeling lucky to be alive today .. I'm thinking he took his frustrations at that rejection out on Sarah, the dirty worm that he is.

Was thinking that yesterday, V must be thanking lucky stars. You would feel like having a bath in Dettol. :twocents:

I know a lot of people hate the guy but personally I've always loved Derryn.

Love your post LB.....add that crime to his long list oh and choice of rugby jersey ; )

I am hoping someone starts a petition against the VIC parole board.

I am sure Noelle Dickson would be all for it.

Hopefully in time the Morcombe's may be able to provide some emotional support to her.

Love YOUR outfit nurse. Just had a blonde moment - 'nurse has changed her avatar'.
Light globe moment - oh yes, it's Thanksgiving week :blushing: :)

hahaha amazing I can find a feathered outfit and still wield a syringe!:great:

True!

Probably a coincidence but she has the same surname as counsel who was representing SH when judgement was handed down for an event that occurred in 1988....

Speaking of Dettol baths, this poor female detective :-(

724312-121121-manarrestedovercafferkeymurder.jpg

Steven James Hunter, charged with the murder of Sarah Cafferkey, is driven away from St Kilda Road police headquarters last night. Picture: Jake Nowakowski Source: Herald Sun

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...ling-charge-laid/story-e6frg6nf-1226520727457

If victims families could sue parole boards for wrongful death, like they do over here in the US, I am sure it would be a very different lot of circumstances going on at Parole hearings.

Thanks Curiousasacat. Good sleuthing. Also on the SH Map No:7 says "Stalking you in that tree outside your bedroom window" and another says "Rape Dungeon". IMO is evidence of predator thinking.

I was trying to suss out the significance of the address of the 'stalking outside the window' location. Very creepy.:twocents:

Hi all, I've been following this thread with interest but had to wait for my email address to be verified before I could post.

I might be on the wrong track here, but someone that seems to have been mentioned earlier in the thread, then stopped being mentioned, is TB.

What we seem to know is that two people rented the Point Cook house, but then it has come out that SH was not one of them. For instance, when he has been arrested, they have made a point of saying that SH is from Bacchus Marsh, not Point Cook.

We know that AW was one of the housemates because his parents have commented that he was traumatised, police have said that he is not involved. But, they haven't mentioned the other housemate, except when the Point Cook house was first mentioned as a crime scene, the police said that one of the residents was helping them with their inquiries. Immediately when SH's name came out, we assumed that it was he and AW lived there, but I don't think this is the case.

Here's my hunch.. TB is the other housemate. AW moved in 6 weeks ago.

I did some sleuthing and found that Linkedin will list a TB who worked at a large transportation company in Broadmeadows (Melbourne - North western). I thought it odd that the media seemed so intent on publishing that AW worked for Zorro Transport, but perhaps they were giving us a clue? Perhaps that's the link as to how AW came to be living with TB?

SH has allegedly committed the atrocity at his BM home, but has then had access to the Point Cook home, where it seems he disposed of the body. TB hasn't been mentioned.. Is it possible that police have TB but are yet to announce his involvement if any? Wondering if we'll see any accessory charges?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member