GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK so this is strange - I read in the news earlier that a yellow car had been visible in the Google maps shot in the driveway of the Point Cook house, so waited until I was home to have a peek. Now when I search for the street I am only seeing a very old satellite shot in which none of the area is even developed yet - it's all just cleared land. Would the map have been yanked offline too, as I am sure I have seen a much newer pic in the last few days?

Did you try different zoom levels? My neighbourhood shows at completely different stages of development depending how far in you zoom

Ok folks please stay on topic.... discuss the case, not each other.

seems hat the suspect has the initials of TB

Just found his Facebook profile, and yup yoiu guessed it <modsnip>

seems hat the suspect has the initials of TB

Just found his Facebook profile, and yup yoiu guessed it <modsnip>

Isn't it SH - or were they housemates?

Neighbours believe the house where two men were renting had been vacant for about a week, but they had not seen a woman enter it.

A woman who lives near the Fongeo Drive house said two men rented the house but she had not seen anyone there for the past week.

"One of them had only just moved in about four to six weeks ago," she said.

"He had a little dog and we didn't see him much. I haven't seen him for a good week or so. It's scary. It's horrible.

"We've got kids and we live in a nice street. I never saw the girl or any girl going in or out. I haven't seen anyone in the house for about a week."

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/news/tragic-...ey/story-fnejlrpu-1226519789461#ixzz2Cea665Ih

I recall reading on a link on SH's FB that he and TB were sharing the 'Rape Dungeon' aka the house in Fongeo Drive Point Cook. Can't find that link now, so it is speculation on my part.

MOO.

Housemate IMO. But in regards to the collage of "da gang" one of his supposed friends have only been friends one month! And these people were only "born" on Facebook 2010, where were these older guys prior now? This has been creeping me out for days!
Most important thing is Justice for Sarah x

Strange - SH FB page, 'friends' link gone, but photos have appeared.

I don't recall there ever being a friends link on his FB, just the photos. Similarly, there isn't a friends link on TB's FB but there are comments to one of his photos by friends.
MOO.

Housemate IMO. But in regards to the collage of "da gang" one of his supposed friends have only been friends one month! And these people were only "born" on Facebook 2010, where were these older guys prior now? This has been creeping me out for days!

In jail? :moo:

I recall reading on a link on SH's FB that he and TB were sharing the 'Rape Dungeon' aka the house in Fongeo Drive Point Cook. Can't find that link now, so it is speculation on my part.

MOO.

Jokey references to 'dungeon' on TB photo comments.

MOO.

I read it too and wrote a post about it this morning but it was modsnipped as I had written full names

I don't recall there ever being a friends link on his FB, just the photos. Similarly, there are no friends link on TB's FB but there are comments to one of his photos by friends.
MOO.

The link was there late this arvo, but gone now.

MOO.

Correct- he had tagged TB & his ex into the creep dungeon in point cook.
Yuck!! TB conveniently untagged since yesterday so it seems to me.
I have faith in LE, these sub humans don't seem the brightest sparks IMO

Righto, so I was looking at nearmap and saw a yellow car, but not at the house number I was expecting - when poooof - disappeared! The map I was looking at was dated Oct 29 2012. Now I can't get it back - the only map I can pull up now is all fractured and dated April 12 2012.

Have just searched for a few other areas, including my own place and have no troubles - maps are clear as a bell and recent. Its just the Point Cook page that is going blank. This is what I get for snooping around.
:eek:hoh:

where were these older guys prior now?
Making some poor woman's life a misery until she woke up to them; lurking under their rocks .....

Correct- he had tagged TB & his ex into the creep dungeon in point cook.
Yuck!! TB conveniently untagged since yesterday so it seems to me.
I have faith in LE, these sub humans don't seem the brightest sparks IMO

Ewww, pass the sick bag!

Seriously, what sort of person even jokingly nicknames their home like that??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper