GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neighbours believe the house where two men were renting had been vacant for about a week, but they had not seen a woman enter it.

Cath X, who lives near the Fongeo Drive house, said two men rented the house but she had not seen anyone there for the past week.

"One of them had only just moved in about four to six weeks ago," she said.

"He had a little dog and we didn't see him much. I haven't seen him for a good week or so. It's scary. It's horrible.

We've got kids and we live in a nice street. I never saw the girl or any girl going in or out. I haven't seen anyone in the house for about a week."

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/vi...or-missing-woman/story-e6frf7kx-1226519049662

So confusing... who lived where with who..:confused:

From Ahron Young, Sky News Melbourne bureau chief.

..Ahron Young Yes I was in court this morning. He came in around 1030am. He wore an olive shirt, with peroxide hair. He sat silently, but nodded when the judge asked him if he knew what she was saying. The whole thing lasted only a few minutes, and he was taken back into custody. He looked older than I thought he would.

Our report is here: http://www.skynews.com.au/topstories/article.aspx?id=818788&vId=3659059&cId=Top Stories&play=true

Sky News: Cafferkey accused remanded in custody
www.skynews.com.au

Yes, it is confusing. Bacchus Marsh neighbor, in below quote, "said Hunter had been her neighbour in a quiet court of flats for about the past 18 months."

"He was pretty much a model neighbour."

That's how a Bacchus Marsh woman described Steven James Hunter, the man police have charged with Sarah Cafferkey's murder.

Marita, who did not give her last name, said Hunter had been her neighbour in a quiet court of flats for about the past 18 months.

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/f...used-killer-20121121-29pe0.html#ixzz2CqgJfo9Z

But neighbours said the guys were living there. That guy interviewed for the news said that SH always looked around before he went in or out the door, and that he drove straight up and over the nature strip.
Maybe that IS his beat up old car with the broken window. :loser:

But neighbours said the guys were living there. That guy interviewed for the news said that SH always looked around before he went in or out the door, and that he drove straight up and over the nature strip.

Yes, you're right. I'm getting all confuzzled. :) I wonder what the marks are on the front window of that car :confused:

It is possible for a house to be sold with tenants in it, but I would think the ad would have said an existing tenancy is in place. But if the house was only a year old how could he have lived there for 18 months didn't a neighbour say? ? Or was that bm house? And if sh lived in pc, why the msn saying bm? Ahhh so much confusion!

Another thing I've wondered about is was the wheelie bin accessible from the street?. Was he ever actually inside the house?.

Same! Did anyone spot the location of wheelie bins in any satellite or sales realestate pics?

yeah its is his car

You can see it parked out the front of the Bacchus March house on Google maps

It is possible for a house to be sold with tenants in it, but I would think the ad would have said an existing tenancy is in place. But if the house was only a year old how could he have lived there for 18 months didn't a neighbour say? ? Or was that bm house? And if sh lived in pc, why the msn saying bm? Ahhh so much confusion!

BM flat was 18 months. House could have been sold with tenants, or it could have been a quick settlement. Sounded like an urgent sale from the ad.

Same! Did anyone spot the location of wheelie bins in any satellite or sales realestate pics?

I was just watching a channel 10 video on youtube of the Point Cook house and I saw a wheelie bin with a yellow lid? halfway up the path at the side of the house (behind the gate). Do you have different colored lids on your wheelie bins in Aus. i.e. yellow for recycling..green for organic waste etc?

yeah its is his car

You can see it parked out the front of the Bacchus March house on Google maps

It was meant to be an apartment with shared driveway in bm though, not a house and I think someone said the cars are different and that car in bm is currently still tere so couldn't be the one in pc

I was just watching a channel 10 video on youtube of the Point Cook house and I saw a wheelie bin with a yellow lid halfway up the path at the side of the house (behind the gate). Do you have different colored lids on your wheelie bins in Aus. i.e. yellow for recycling..green for organic waste etc?

Yes. Red for normal rubbish (smaller bin), and what you said - yellow recycling and green for green waste. Don't know about all local councils but most in Sydney have this.

It was meant to be an apartment with shared driveway in bm though, not a house and I think someone said the cars are different and that car in bm is currently still tere so couldn't be the one in pc

Surely there couldn't be two that look that bad.

Not sure if it is a wheelie bin?

zyd3s7.jpg

Screen shot from below Channel 10 Video

Hunt for woman - Published on Nov 17, 2012 by ten
Hunt for woman - YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors