GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Far out.. So LE says someone is in the clear and then arrests? I'm confused.

Me too. Same as the "we're not concerned about her safety, there are no suspicious circumstances" then bam. Homicide detectives are involved.

It just has to be an answer. Multiple, regular visits at all hours, the age and social background difference, SH's background, associates, the CS posts, CS himself with his photos on facebook... I'm sure there's more but that's what immediately springs to mind.

That's the connection, IMO.

The motive? Well, if SH's first murder conviction is anything to go by...

And who was the friend SC was with when they went to SH flat on the Sat arvo - reported by his neighbour.

It just has to be an answer. Multiple, regular visits at all hours, the age and social background difference, SH's background, associates, the CS posts, CS himself with his photos on facebook... I'm sure there's more but that's what immediately springs to mind.

Red flags - CS posts, change in appearance in photos.

Me too. Same as the "we're not concerned about her safety, there are no suspicious circumstances" then bam. Homicide detectives are involved.

And that's how the Police got them so quickly. :wink: The perps were lulled into a false sense of security, not realising that they were probably under surveillance from early on.

I love it when a plan comes together. :great:

Not sure why people are surprised?

The Vic Police played the media to perfection

The perpetrators would have seen the reports on the news/paper and they would have thought that maybe they had gotten away with it or that perhaps the cops werent all that smart. They are just dumb sloppy criminals who think they are smart.

If the cops came out straight away and said we think shes been murdered and we are looking for a few guys that we suspect, then the perps would have packed up and left town.

Why would the police give them a heads up that they were on their trail?

Truth is that when the cops said to the media that they dont suspect foul play, they would have already been all over SH and the others involved and monitoring them.

if our other assumptions are falling in place then my wild guess is TB being one of the men?

And that's how the Police got them so quickly. :wink: The perps were lulled into a false sense of security, not realising that they were probably under surveillance from early on.

I love it when a plan comes together. :great:

They're not stupid, they share almost nothing in common with your everyday traffic cop!

I'm with you there. I saw others involved, but not this guy. The other night I was imagining the horror of being him and discovering the bin...

Ditto. And to think I actually posted saying "the poor guy" after reading the article that he was not ok mentally/emotionally and had been referred to counselling. Pfft. Not ok cause he knows he was involved in the act of taking this beautiful young woman's life. :(

Ditto to both!!

I'm not surprised, but I wish I had been. When someone is reported missing, and you're told they haven't accessed their mobile or bank accounts - especially someone in the age group who are surgically attached to a phone - big alarm bells go off for me.

'No sign of struggle in her car' - meanwhile forensics are all over it like a rash :yesss:
I did post a few days ago that someone reported that her car had been seen on the Sunday and Monday at a place other than where it was found at Maribynong. It didn't say where the place was.

That little car with the ooosez plate and pink hubcap is pretty distinctive, that young guy saw it on the Friday parked on the road to Ballan.

I'm thinking about her poor mother and the sense of false hope she must have had, hearing that there are no suspicious circumstances and that the police weren't worried about her. Unless police informed her of their thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper