GUILTY Australia - Sarah Cafferkey, 22, Melbourne, 9th Nov 2012, #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I have just recently joined. Firstly, I would like to say how great it is to see all of you having your opinions without the abuse and carry on. :) one thing I have noticed with AW and SH is that their Facebook accounts are not available anymore. Yet TB's still is. I still think he is Suss but also think that is weird. And JGow, you always have me thinking when I read your posts, they are scarily accurate

SH's is but is not easy to find (need to know the facebook user id - that's the only way I figured out who SfritzelC was).....and as the fritzel isnt really his name I have left it in as i am getting SOOOOO confused with all the initials. I hope this is OK.

I dont suppose anyone has done a diagram linking everyone as I am getting lost with all these initials and how they are connected.

AW was deactivated yesterday I think.

Hi, I have just recently joined. Firstly, I would like to say how great it is to see all of you having your opinions without the abuse and carry on. :) one thing I have noticed with AW and SH is that their Facebook accounts are not available anymore. Yet TB's still is. I still think he is Suss but also think that is weird. And JGow, you always have me thinking when I read your posts, they are scarily accurate

:blushing:

I wonder if the LE get them to disable their profiles..? Would that even be legal? Maybe LE are kind enough to give them the opportunity...

edit:

In that case maybe an attempt to remove themselves from something that could possibly be incriminating.

That's what I was thinking but why hasn't TB profile been disabled? Curious to know that one......

SH's is but is not easy to find (need to know the facebook user id - that's the only way I figured out who SfritzelC was).....and as the fritzel isnt really his name I have left it in as i am getting SOOOOO confused with all the initials. I hope this is OK.

I dont suppose anyone has done a diagram linking everyone as I am getting lost with all these initials and how they are connected.

BBM.
Someone should definitely do one of these!

A candle to mark tonight's candlelight vigil for Sarah.

In the arms of the angels, rest in peace Sarah.

Memorial_Candle_by_Sasha93.png

I was thinking about a diagram but it'd be hard to do now that some FB are deleted and friends are deleted off others.

:blushing:

I wonder if the LE get them to disable their profiles..?

If LE got them to disable it, then why is SH still active?

I just assumed it was their personal choice.

I would say that's just part of the teenage 'lets be cool' package. Rough guess though.

Can someone link me CS's fb profile...i seem to have lost it. :|

You don't have to look too far. Couple of pages and it will jump out at you.

according to my 18yr old daughter the extreme things are not cool with most teens, she says the green is what most of the kids do, although I know she distances herself from even those ones.

It's interesting, I in no way mean to freak you with your daughter, she sounds as though she has her head screwed on, but I think that it's really hard to gauge what's acceptable with most teens in regards to drug use because I think "the norm" is so different dependent on the crowd you hang around I guess.

Not explaining myself very well, but to give a brief outline without giving too much away. At 17 I was a young kid living in a pretty small and sheltered community and thought that the green was the absolute limit of anything I'd ever do. After some independence in living and kicking around with some different people, in the space of 12 months I'd done a load of experimenting in regards to drug use. That might make people think I was hanging around with a "rough crowd" or something, but it really wasn't the case, mainly people I met through work in a Call Centre.

I guess what I'm saying is, what might be outrageous to one group of people, can be quite normal or accepted to another and that at that age, you can find yourself shifting from the outraged to the completely accepting in a very short space of time.

Two men released following death of Bacchus Marsh woman Sarah Cafferkey
PDF Print
Thursday, 22 November 2012 21:17
Two men have been released from police custody this evening.

Homicide Squad detectives arrested the men in relation to the death of Bacchus Marsh woman Sarah Cafferkey.

A 32-year-old from Tarneit and a 34-year-old from Point Cook have been released pending further enquiries.

The investigation into Sarah’s disappearance and death continues.
http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/mor...h-of-bacchus-marsh-woman-sarah-cafferkey.html

PDF Print

Homicide Squad detectives arrested the men in relation to the death of Bacchus Marsh woman Sarah Cafferkey.

A 32-year-old from Tarneit and a 34-year-old from Point Cook have been released pending further enquiries.

:what:! :notgood:
Guess I was wrong on the assumption that they had enough to charge them.

Kelly Yates
Media Officer
VP23815/2012

Victorian Police website.

It's interesting, I in no way mean to freak you with your daughter, she sounds as though she has her head screwed on, but I think that it's really hard to gauge what's acceptable with most teens in regards to drug use because I think "the norm" is so different dependent on the crowd you hang around I guess.

Not explaining myself very well, but to give a brief outline without giving too much away. At 17 I was a young kid living in a pretty small and sheltered community and thought that the green was the absolute limit of anything I'd ever do. After some independence in living and kicking around with some different people, in the space of 12 months I'd done a load of experimenting in regards to drug use. That might make people think I was hanging around with a "rough crowd" or something, but it really wasn't the case, mainly people I met through work in a Call Centre.

I guess what I'm saying is, what might be outrageous to one group of people, can be quite normal or accepted to another and that at that age, you can find yourself shifting from the outraged to the completely accepting in a very short space of time.

Thanks, I'm not freaked, she has got her head screwed on well and she's not a follower. I also know her friends and over the years I've only had concerns about one, and was proved right, my daughter dropped that friendship very quickly.

its not the rough crowds that are the most worrying IMO, its the private school educated or those who have family in LE that do the most experimenting and have the worst habits. The ones you would least expect.

PDF Print

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/mor...h-of-bacchus-marsh-woman-sarah-cafferkey.html

Hmmm.. Media beat up or? Well, who knows, it seems there are to be quite a few twists and turns here. :waitasec:

Now I'm wondering if 32 was TB or not? MOO

It's looking like they weren't involved in the actual murder. MOO. They knew something and didn't come forward. During his questioning, SH told Police that he disclosed details to them, so police hauled them in for their own questioning.

But who knows? With the police saying one thing, then releasing opposing information soon after, maybe they were directly involved and the police have bugged their homes, waiting for some kind of admission when they talk to each other in 'private' later.

Thanks, I'm not freaked, she has got her head screwed on well and she's not a follower. I also know her friends and over the years I've only had concerns about one, and was proved right, my daughter dropped that friendship very quickly.

its not the rough crowds that are the most worrying IMO, its the private school educated or those who have family in LE that do the most experimenting and have the worst habits. The ones you would least expect.

Either way, it's a worry.

Pretty sure one of them was the guy that tenanted the PC home.
I still stand by my thoughts he was indirectly involved with the murder indirectly...whether forced and threatened by SH or not. Hence the councilling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme