Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Good pickup Sleep. JE looks like he hasn't yet moved out of the '70's, in stark contrast to his clean cut sons and the well groomed Sharon.

I wonder if he used to be more clean cut but has let himself go, or has suffered from an illness? Just MOO and pure speculation but big changes in someone can lead the partner to request a separation.

I'd guess the pic in this article is from their Europe trip for the 30th Anniversary - so he's looked that way for a number of years I assume. (Posted to her FB July 2013)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-sharon-edwards/story-fni0cx12-1227282569645

View attachment 72524

interesting to note this telling statement from her son in the above article “People who know her know she wouldn’t just leave. She wouldn’t leave her kids or her granddaughter,” he said. No mention of the husband.

He's very tanned and weatherbeaten....what's the strange metallic thingy in his pocket?

He's very tanned and weatherbeaten....what's the strange metallic thingy in his pocket?

Yes it looks like a pouch of tobacco and a cigarette lighter. JE reminds me very much of a weather beaten old surfie. He doesn't live far from many of the beautiful beaches in the area. Many of the older guys I knew up that way have a similar look. Pushing 60, long hair, tanned, leather like skin and not an ounce of fat on them.

I wonder if JE has been able to explain his movements from the Saturday night when he allegedly last saw Sharon until he called the police to report her disappearance on the following Tuesday. Police have never said that they've cleared him of any involvement in Sharon's disappearance like they have in regard to William's Tyrrell's family for example. By the same token the police haven't said that JE is a POI either.

You know, I really hate typing stuff about JE, mainly because of his sons. I feel sure that they would be reading social media and may have even been reading the comments posted here. I just feel so sorry for them and if their father is involved he will be facing a long jail sentence. So in effect they lose both parents. There are no winners here, that's for sure!

interesting to note this telling statement from her son in the above article “People who know her know she wouldn’t just leave. She wouldn’t leave her kids or her granddaughter,” he said. No mention of the husband.

@ the man in that photo: O --- M ---- G !!!

ominously quiet here...... wonder what is happening in policeville!

I hope that they are lining up all their ducks & that an arrest is just around the corner:please:

I am so impatient - everything has to happen yesterday! ty drs

I'm assuming the male friend from Sydney has been cleared?

Yes there is so far no person of interest in this case of Sharon Edwards. She is remembered as a devoted mother and grandmother but not wife.... go figure

So quiet in MSM about Sharon. No doubt that police are working very hard to find her. I am hoping there is a reason the police are not talking to MSM at the moment.

Sharon, most of us have been on Stephanie's forum but we have not forgotten you.

Please be found soon.

No, Sharon certainly hasn't been forgotten Ali. This case is on my mind constantly and I feel sure the police will eventually find her and justice will be served.

I'm so pleased with the investigative work carried out by the police in Stephanie Scott's case. They made an arrest within three days of her being reported missing and her body was located in less than a week. The police did have quite a bit of physical evidence to work with in Stephanie's case, whereas I'm thinking that there is not much physical evidence in Sharon's case. I have no doubt however that Sharon's case is moving along quietly even though nothing new has been mentioned in MSM.

And then there is little William Tyrrell. This is the case that keeps me awake at night.

I also am still so worried about Sharon and baffled about William Tyrell, and I don't know them from a bar of soap. I can't even begin to imagine how their families manage to function not knowing.

No, Sharon certainly hasn't been forgotten Ali. This case is on my mind constantly and I feel sure the police will eventually find her and justice will be served.

I'm so pleased with the investigative work carried out by the police in Stephanie Scott's case. They made an arrest within three days of her being reported missing and her body was located in less than a week. The police did have quite a bit of physical evidence to work with in Stephanie's case, whereas I'm thinking that there is not much physical evidence in Sharon's case. I have no doubt however that Sharon's case is moving along quietly even though nothing new has been mentioned in MSM.

And then there is little William Tyrrell. This is the case that keeps me awake at night.

I agree with everything you said Makara. The difficulty with evidence where a family member is suspected is that evidence like fingerprints or hair of the missing person in their house or car or vice versa can be meaningless unless it's blood for example like Allison Baden-Clay.

I think the police know exactly who did this and are just getting all their ducks in a row. They know their suspect is not going anywhere and will swoop when ready.

I think the police know exactly who did this and are just getting all their ducks in a row. They know their suspect is not going anywhere and will swoop when ready.

I certainly hope so Lil'piglet. I really hope so.

Has the perfect crime been committed? No evidence? No body?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcia.C108
Back