Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do we know if Sharon's case has a task force name. Stephanie Scott's investigations task force was mentioned - I think it was Task Force Burrows- No doubt the police are being incredibly tight lipped here with this investigation- is it a deliberate in trying to keep JE at arms length from the investigation.

Cadaver dogs check the family properties but nothing is reported to the media, (that I have seen anyway) yet the police have not announced any other areas that have been searched. JE hasn't made anymore statements to find his wife esp in light of his firearms discovery. Why not? Now the police have announced that it is a murder investigation and Sharon may be on one of the properties they owned - you bet your bottom dollar the police would be combing those properties for her while her husband sits back and complains how his brain hurts from thinking about her and completes painting the house a chintzy grey.

Do we know if Sharon's case has a task force name. Stephanie Scott's investigations task force was mentioned - I think it was Task Force Burrows- No doubt the police are being incredibly tight lipped here with this investigation- is it a deliberate in trying to keep JE at arms length from the investigation.

Cadaver dogs check the family properties but nothing is reported to the media, (that I have seen anyway) yet the police have not announced any other areas that have been searched. JE hasn't made anymore statements to find his wife esp in light of his firearms discovery. Why not? Now the police have announced that it is a murder investigation and Sharon may be on one of the properties they owned - you bet your bottom dollar the police would be combing those properties for her while her husband sits back and complains how his brain hurts from thinking about her and completes painting the house a chintzy grey.

Strike Force Burrow was formed by the Coffs/Clarence Local Area Command to investigate Mrs Edwards' disappearance.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/third-property-deemed-crime-scene-sharon-edwards-c/2615126/

In the days after he made the plea, Mr Edwards approached police and allegedly told them he had stashed semiautomatic rifles and pump-action shotguns in bushland around Grafton.

From the daily telegraph link above. BBM

Around Grafton? so not just on his property?
This is not good.

Police found Mrs Edwards’ clothes in the laundry, indicating she made it home from the GI.

I don't necessarily conclude she made it home just because her clothes were there.....

Police found Mrs Edwards’ clothes in the laundry, indicating she made it home from the GI.

I don't necessarily conclude she made it home just because her clothes were there.....

I agree totally.

Are they insinuating she was drunk? I thought footage and friends say otherwise.
Did Sharon drive herself home that night?
Police would know these answers.

I don't see anything in that article that insinuates Sharon was drunk.

Heartbreaking Mother’s Day ahead for Edwards family

On Sunday, Eli will make the most of spending time with his fiance and their daughter Harlow, who recently celebrated her first birthday.

But the day won't be without its difficult moments.

"To think she's going to grow up without a grandmother - I'm grateful she did know her and that I could give (mum) a grandchild, but that's when it sort of hits home," Eli said.

"The focus remains on those movements in and around Sunday morning between Grafton and Lawrence," Coffs/Clarence crime manager Detective Inspector Darren Jameson said.

http://m.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/mothers-day-without-mum/2629282/

On Sunday, Eli will make the most of spending time with his fiance and their daughter Harlow, who recently celebrated her first birthday.

"To think she's going to grow up without a grandmother - I'm grateful she did know her and that I could give (mum) a grandchild, but that's when it sort of hits home," Eli said.

"The focus remains on those movements in and around Sunday morning between Grafton and Lawrence," Coffs/Clarence crime manager Detective Inspector Darren Jameson said.

Those poor boys. Eli's comments leave no doubt he believes his mother is dead.

Agreed Alioop - and isn't it interesting that the only person that really could have had anything to do with Sharon (considering she could have made it home to put her clothes in the dirty washing basket) was JE. Those boys in that photo look like they are a million miles away from being able to share their grief with JE.

Still nothing? I am not local to there so have no idea if there is any local news about this.

Wow that's a negative comment.

I'm trying to get my head around this. It's so definite that Sharon is dead and won't be back.
It's just unusual when so many people hope against ALL hope that the loved one may walk back through the door.

I'm trying to get my head around this. It's so definite that Sharon is dead and won't be back.
It's just unusual when so many people hope against ALL hope that the loved one may walk back through the door.

Neither the police nor the family ever accepts that their loved one is dead unless the police have evidence. No body? No blood? No weapon? No confession? But they must have found something for them to act like this.

Neither the police nor the family ever accepts that their loved one is dead unless the police have evidence. No body? No blood? No weapon? No confession? But they must have found something for them to act like this.

I agree Estelle. Sharon has been only missing since 14th March (8 weeks tomorrow) so surely you'd keep hoping. I think I read her credit cards/accounts haven't been used so there is huge reason for alarm but not to give up total hope to say that.

:seeya: Yay Sydney!

I agree Estelle. Sharon has been only missing since 14th March (8 weeks tomorrow) so surely you'd keep hoping. I think I read her credit cards/accounts haven't been used so there is huge reason for alarm but not to give up total hope to say that.

:seeya: Yay Sydney!

Yes I live in the inner west of Sydney near the city.

I just thought of something else. I wonder if the sniffer, blood or cadaver dogs found anything to make them think she is dead.

Maybe they have some evidence to believe Sharon is no longer alive but Eli's comments may simply be based on his knowledge of his mother. That she was a loving mother and grandmother, loved her job, did not suffer from mental illness and would not voluntarily disappear. If she had an accident it would have to be within walking distance from her house. It is not likely that she has been kidnapped and is being held against her will. The only reasonable conclusion is she is no longer alive. Though of course without a body this is speculation by everyone except the person responsible.

I know if I was missing my husband (who I am still 100% married to) would be out looking for me non stop. Especially if he did not have a job. He would not be painting the house letting other people do the looking. And he would be conducting interviews with whoever trying to get the word out. No-one knows what actually goes on inside a marriage except the two people in that marriage.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back