Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
'They' say things come in threes. After the shocking and surprising updates to the William Tyrrell and Stephanie Scott cases this week I'm hoping there might be some news regarding Sharon in the near future.

I've been half expecting and hoping for the same, wwgy - still a couple of days to go until week's end!

Looking again into the sideways glances between the sons in this video from the family press conference. I'm thinking one of the sons could be involved. The spokesperson said one of her sons are getting married, money problems or maybe drugs. Some kids resent their parents spending their inheritance.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/sharon-edwards-family-talks-at-a-press-conference/2595489/

Thinking the same but all family are POI until cleared.These photo's to me look like tension between the boy's. It appears they are discussing who's going to talk, seems no one wants to. Even JE is looking on with concern.

Thinking the same but all family are POI until cleared.These photo's to me look like tension between the boy's. It appears they are discussing who's going to talk, seems no one wants to. Even JE is looking on with concern.
I didn't read anywhere that all the family are POI. Or is this your opinion?

I don't believe for a second those boys are involved. JE quite possibly, but not the sons.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

The police may often quietly view family members as initial persons of interest until they are cleared, but for our purposes here on WS, that isn't the case at all. Until any family member is publicly named a POI by police, they are quite rightly considered victims as well on WS.

I'm not sure if it's relevant but I zoomed in and noticed lots of bugs/grasshoppers (?) on the front of her car. It would be interesting if Sharon had recently washed the car then LE would be more sure that car had done a trip.
Maybe the neighbours saw her washing her car or at the local carwash.

Queensland police search for missing woman

Police in Queensland are appealing for help in the search for a woman who disappeared from Noosa. Source: AAP
POLICE in Queensland are appealing for public help in the search for a woman who disappeared from Noosa, north of the Sunshine Coast.
CHRISTINE Hunter has not been seen since Wednesday and her family says it is out of character for her to leave without advising friends or relatives.
Police say the 68-year-old suffers from a medical condition and may be driving a white Lexus with the Queensland registration plate "TARDUS".

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...or-missing-woman/story-e6frfku9-1227410049198

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 145
Queensland police search for missing woman

Police in Queensland are appealing for help in the search for a woman who disappeared from Noosa. Source: AAP
POLICE in Queensland are appealing for public help in the search for a woman who disappeared from Noosa, north of the Sunshine Coast.
CHRISTINE Hunter has not been seen since Wednesday and her family says it is out of character for her to leave without advising friends or relatives.
Police say the 68-year-old suffers from a medical condition and may be driving a white Lexus with the Queensland registration plate "TARDUS".

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...or-missing-woman/story-e6frfku9-1227410049198
Hopefully she is found soon!!!!! Her family must be worried sick. And nothing on Sharon yet either I see :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I really didn't think Sharon's case would take so long. Thought it would be cut and dried early on, tbh...

I think whoever is responsible must have good local knowledge to have hidden her so well.
I really didn't think Sharon's case would take so long. Thought it would be cut and dried early on, tbh...

Sorry to hijack the thread but just found this re the elderly woman shot through her front door. I don't think we have a thread for it.

Rodney Boatswain, charged with murder of Helen Dawson Key, granted bail

"Rodney Boatswain shot and killed great-grandmother Helen Dawson Key through her front door because he believes she convinced his mother to change her will "unfavourably" to him, a court has heard.

On Thursday, the NSW Supreme Court heard for the first time the alleged motive behind the execution-style shooting of Mrs Dawson Key, 75, at her home in Toongabbie, in Sydney's west, on November 19, 2014.

Her body was found the next day, after she did not turn up to a lawn bowls social day with friends"

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/rodney-bo...-dawson-key-granted-bail-20150702-gi392e.html

Another article with more information

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/i-shot-so...killing-helen-dawson-key-20150629-gi0o8n.html

Gosh all is so quiet here. Hope LE finds Sharon soon!!!

Gosh all is so quiet here. Hope LE finds Sharon soon!!!

If Sharon's bank account hasn't been touched then it's not looking good.
This popular mother, grandmother and schoolteacher just disappeared off the face of the earth.

If Sharon's bank account hasn't been touched then it's not looking good.
This popular mother, grandmother and schoolteacher just disappeared off the face of the earth.
I agree tgy. It doesn't look good at all. There has been nothing reported in MSM for quite a while now and it is so frustrating! My personal opinion is that the police do have evidence of what happened to Sharon (why else now call is a murder investigation?) but not enough to make an arrest and have that evidence stand up in court for a conviction. It must be so frustrating for the police but more so for Sharon's family and friends.

Like William Tyrrell, Sharon's body could be hidden anywhere. A shallow grave or in a body of water. Daniel Morcombe's body was roughly hidden under a couple of branches in a creek bed and not found for eight years and he may never have been found if not for the ingenious efforts of our wonderful boyz in blue.
How could you not respect our police-force, I love 'em!

louisepiglet

Just watching NBN news. A candlelight vigil was held in Newcastle last night for the victims of domestic violence. There were signs with the names of women who have died from domestic violence. Sharon Edwards name was on a sign. Wow. Seems like everyone knows what happened except the police.

Louise Piglet that's really interesting about the Domestic Violence rally and Sharon's name being on a list....was she involved in DV ? Poor lady xxxx

That article quotes Sharon's son Eli as saying both his mum and dad came up to visit him the weekend before she disappeared. This doesn't add up with them being supposedly estranged.
But maybe they were putting on a show for their kids? I just find it confusing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back