Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At long last! Thanks for the update girls. I never had any doubt that John Edwards murdered Sharon. I think it is now time for him to tell the police and his sons what he did with Sharon's body.

RIP Sharon. :rose:

http://www.bellingencourier.com.au/...urder-of-sharon-edwards-strike-f orce-burrow/

Man arrested over the alleged murder of Sharon Edwards – Strike Force Burrow

Following extensive inquiries, strike force detectives, assisted by the Queensland Police Service’s Homicide Squad, arrested a 61-year-old man at a home at Redcliffe, Queensland, just after 1pm today (Tuesday 16 June 2017).

He has been taken to Brisbane Police Watch House for processing of an arrest warrant for murder.

Strike Force Burrow investigators will apply for his extradition to NSW when he appears at court.

Following the arrest, a crime scene warrant was executed at a home at Lawrence, north of Grafton.

Well, although we all knew, I thought that he would get away with it. He looks drug addled.

Oh I'm over the moon here!! Great news!

What was the pivotal point that made the cops swoop?
The cops knew it, we knew and I'm sure the sons had huge suspicions but what was the cruncher.

Some of these crimes are so so similar. Waiting for a similar outcome in the Riveski case.

I so so love our boyz in blue.

Oh I'm over the moon here!! Great news!

What was the pivotal point that made the cops swoop?
The cops knew it, we knew and I'm sure the sons had huge suspicions but what was the cruncher.

Some of these crimes are so so similar. Waiting for a similar outcome in the Riveski case.

I so so love our boyz in blue.

But how terrible for those boys to find hat their dad murdered their mother, although they would have had their suspicions, he is still their dad. As useless as he looks.

He was in Redcliff in Queensland? I guess he could afford it as he was renting Sharon's mansion out.
Could it be that GF who was driving Sharon's car that pimped on him?

Could be that woman's scorn Johnno.

Mr Edwards was pinned as a suspect in her disappearance but denied any involvement.

Surrounded by his three sons, he fronted a media conference in the months following and appeared to cry as he pleaded for information about his wife's disappearance.

Listen to this ********e

"We had plans for the future," he told reporters two years ago.
"It is really out of character, really out of character for Sharon to disappear like this. She wouldn't have an enemy in the world. She is a lovely person, a great person.

Who's the odd looking one in this photo?

1497937569268.jpg
Sharon Edwards and John Edwards (second from left) with their sons. Photo: Supplied

"Someone out there must know something...I've been sitting there racking my brains out going crazy."

On Tuesday, detectives arrested the 61-year-old in Redcliffe in Queensland.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/husband-a...w-teacher-sharon-edwards-20170620-gwus9b.html

Oh, for goodness sake. Look at him and look at her and her lovely sons. I can't imagine why she stayed with that ugly drug addicted loser as long as she did.

But how terrible for those boys to find hat their dad murdered their mother, although they would have had their suspicions, he is still their dad. As useless as he looks.

Alas I think they knew. They've now lost both parents and the grandkids will suffer.
These bastards who think they'll get away with it.

Oh, for goodness sake. Look at him and look at her and her lovely sons. I can't imagine why she stayed with that ugly drug addicted loser as long as she did.

Definitely an oddbod! Reminds me of Catweazel.

Hoorayyy what great news
NSW police are on fire this week first Carly now Sharon . Feel sad for the boys that their worst fears confirmed, but very happy to read x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If anyone is good at linking ACA have a segment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great news. Wonder why it took so long? New information from someone perhaps?

[h=1]Altercation between husband and wife led to teacher Sharon Edwards' death: police[/h]On Tuesday evening, the 61-year-old was sitting in a cell in a Queensland watch house with detectives alleging he was the reason for Mrs Edwards' disappearance.

Mr Edwards was arrested at his new girlfriend's home in Redcliffe in south-east Queensland after a lengthy homicide investigation.

Detectives expect to charge the former school teacher with murder and extradite him back to NSW on Wednesday.
http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/husband-a...w-teacher-sharon-edwards-20170620-gwus9b.html

That area is home to the couple's other property, where they brought up their three sons.
The property has been searched extensively over the past two years. However, police returned with a crime scene warrant on Tuesday in the hope of uncovering further evidence, including Mrs Edwards' body.

Detective Jameson said recovering Mrs Edwards' remains was "still unresolved for us".
"We would desperately like to see some conclusion for the family and the recovery of Sharon's remains is at the top of that list," he said.
Detective Jameson said he expected the search at Lawrence to stretch into Wednesday.

Police are hoping the arrest of Sharon Edwards' estranged husband will lead them to the missing teacher's remains in northern NSW.

Detectives broke the news to Ms Edwards' children that their father had been arrested.
"You would imagine they have some mixed emotion," Insp Jameson said.
"Not only some relief related to the conclusion of the investigation but also the issues around the circumstances of that conclusion."

Read more at http://www.9news.com.au/national/20...-over-nsw-teacher-s-death#XpA1ZhD3wOWy7kt7.99

Why would he take police to her remains at this point?

Why would he take police to her remains at this point?

I agree, doesn't seem likely, shame keeps them from owning up and they're devoid of remorse or guilt. If his sons mean anything to him, he would tell the police where their mother is.

What was the crucial fact? His girlfriend talked or bugged? It's interesting LE has a warrant to search the Lawrence house AGAIN today and tomorrow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back